Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area)

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area)

So about two nights ago, as Im getting ready for bed I hear an exhaust system drive by the front of my house. I hear it come to a slow and then drive off again. Thinking they were just checking out my car and then drving off I shut off my light and hit the bed. Not even 2 minutes later I hear a loud thud and my alarm going off, and then I see the blue DA integra right next to my car and some punk asian kid jumping back into the passenger seat. (nothing against asians, IM asian). So I run out side to check out my car and bam a big dent into my driver side door. Even kicked in my damn JDM side moldings. My friends say I should beable to push it right back out, and that my moldings dont have a crease so it should also come right back out.

So anyone in the vegas area see a blue DA integra on black wheels with a ricey custom muffler setup let me know. Im on the lookout for you in this small city, believe me word gets out fast out here.. *especially to me*... and to all the other people who have been victims of idiots like these kids... I can also now sympathize with you...
Old 07-11-2004, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area) (Tur*bLu)

that hella sucks. hope you find them and beat the hell out of them. is there a reason why they did it?
Old 07-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area) (jL iLLuZiOnz

Good luck with that. Jealous punks.
Old 07-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area) (Tur*bLu)

what part of vegas are you from(east or west)?
Old 07-11-2004, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area) (eg6si)

Way Way north west... No reason.. they were just some bored kids on a mission to mess up someones nice car... but come on man.. remember when we were all young and bored... we caused mischeif... Just sucks when it happens to your car...
Old 07-11-2004, 11:18 AM

im still young (17) nad i would never kick in someones door just for no reason. bad karma
Old 07-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area) (egcoupe)

i hope u find those bastards and beat their door in with their heads
(thats what i would do)
Old 07-11-2004, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area) (ebp 99 si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebp 99 si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i hope u find those bastards and beat their door in with their heads
(thats what i would do)</TD></TR></TABLE>
me 2
Old 07-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Got my drivers side door kicked in by some punk kids the other night.(vegas area) (ebp 99 si)

groovy i am from way way north vegas also, sorry about the door though, hopefully you find out who did it.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:03 PM

Maybe they were trying to get your moldings and couldn't. Then they kicked in your door and took off.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

there is a lot of punk *** kids out here...sorry to hear about the damage...hope you find em and beat their asses