Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Going all the way.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 12:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going all the way.

I need a nice set of 16 inch Rota Circut 8 rims. Gun metal black with the chrome lip. A good coilover kit, I already no about Tein and Tanabe. My car would hold the same with some adjustable Skunk2 and some Tokico Gas shocks right? Any info let me know.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Going all the way. (hatchSIback)

let me just start off by saying i don't understand the topic. continuing:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I need a nice set of 16 inch Rota Circut 8 rims. Gun metal black with the chrome lip.</TD></TR></TABLE>

those will be pretty hard to find as not a lot of people have rotas.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A good coilover kit, I already no about Tein and Tanabe.</TD></TR></TABLE>

fantastic

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My car would hold the same with some adjustable Skunk2 and some Tokico Gas shocks right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

hold the same as what? and what exactly does "hold the same" mean?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any info let me know.</TD></TR></TABLE>

your welcome?
Old 08-31-2004, 12:38 AM

Default Re: Going all the way. (Chris y0!)

Call up BJ at Pann automotive or Javier at ard performance, they're local.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Going all the way. (Chris y0!)

Well the title was something that I just threw together and it really doesn't mean anything at all. I was thinking of putting some adjustable Skunk2 coilovers on my car with Tikico gas shocks. I was wondering it the ride would be the same as it would be with coilovers. I would also like to add that Mustangs (anything made after 1990) suck.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:20 PM

Also I will adding be your grammar sucks is.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Going all the way. (Ty_)

going all the way....wtf?
Old 09-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hatchSIback &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well the title was something that I just threw together and it really doesn't mean anything at all. I was thinking of putting some adjustable Skunk2 coilovers on my car with Tikico gas shocks. I was wondering it the ride would be the same as it would be with coilovers. I would also like to add that Mustangs (anything made after 1990) suck. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Just because this is a honda forum doenst mean we sit around and talk **** about other cars.

With that note just do some searchs on "tokico" or "ground control"

I'd personally rather have a spring/strut combo than a coilover set-up but thats just personal preference. As for the wheels jaydm.com has some good prices on rotas and just pick out whatever you like, like the other guy said go talk to a local shop about things like this, you will get alot more help there than on HT.(Unless you know everything and roll on regamasters that were shamefully painted black they usually dont like you here, they are blind to the fact that most of them were alot like you years ago.)
Old 09-01-2004, 08:45 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Going all the way. (VtecAddict96)

get those rotas and go allllllll out homie!!
Old 09-01-2004, 09:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Going all the way. (Hella_JDM)

its gonna be a bitch cleaning those circuit 8's. i have some konig heliums and they're a pain in the ***. i cant imagine the rotas.

anything with a full coilover is gonna cost u a few bills. but as everybody will tell u, you get what u pay for. also look into a camber kit cuz after like 4 months those tires r gonna look faaked
Old 09-01-2004, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Going all the way. (Ty_)

I apologize if my grammar isn't all that good on the internet. I really don't have time just to sit here and read over everything. What I write comes from the top of my head, if it comes out wrong and you don't like it, then take your proper english speaking *** to Yale or something like that. But looking at your picture, you're far from perfect.

Another thing, Going All The Way is the only way to do things in this lifetime. So wtf does that mean? That means that I couldn't think of anything lamer like, My Civic my taco or any bull like that you would rather hear about. Relax, it's a computer, you don't like it, no one cares. Give good advice or shut up.

Last thing, thanks to all those who said something worth hearing, I appreciate that. And like I said before, give good advice or shut up. Honda-tech.com
Old 09-01-2004, 11:58 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hatchSIback &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I apologize if my grammar isn't all that good on the internet. I really don't have time just to sit here and read over everything. What I write comes from the top of my head, if it comes out wrong and you don't like it, then take your proper english speaking *** to Yale or something like that. But looking at your picture, you're far from perfect.

Another thing, Going All The Way is the only way to do things in this lifetime. So wtf does that mean? That means that I couldn't think of anything lamer like, My Civic my taco or any bull like that you would rather hear about. Relax, it's a computer, you don't like it, no one cares. Give good advice or shut up.

Last thing, thanks to all those who said something worth hearing, I appreciate that. And like I said before, give good advice or shut up. Honda-tech.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha i feel you....it sucks bein a noob but that comment is going to start the flames now..... good luck with your project
Old 09-02-2004, 12:01 AM

Default Re: Going all the way. (Chris M)

oh yeah, c8's are nice wheels...i used to have a set and loved them. they actually arent as hard to clean as youd think they would be (c10's are a different story). a good suspension set up (depending on what you are going for) would be ground control coilovers and koni yellow shocks. If you just want a nice looking drop, not spend too much money but not sacrifice performance, get some skun2 coilovers with kyb agx shocks. hope this helps?