Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Glad to be back in a Honda, my "new" car

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glad to be back in a Honda, my "new" car

OK so I have decided on my engine for my new project 92 Hatch. I'm gonna be buying a B16B this week for it. I know some people may say why not a ITR motor since its only a few hundred extra but I have decided on the CTR anyway. The engine is extremely rare probably due to its close cost to the ITR minus a few HP. This is why I decided on the engine, too many people around me have ITR swaps and no one I know has a B16B.

So anyway, the purpose for my car is gonna be mainly show, which is why I'm not particularly looking into highest HP. Eventually I'm sure I will add on a turbo kit, most likely from Full Race with a nice tune while being installed. I have set in mind, the Tien suspension with EDFC as next months install along with the engine, as long as Tien has the parts in stock (car has rear disc setup from integra). Wheels will be Volk TE-37 in gold not bronze. Not quite sure what to do with the rest of exterior but it is gonna get a new paint job after mechanical work is done. I already started working on the interior, the floorboard and most of the interior is being painted by me and I am replacing the nasty cracked and cigarette burned dash with an Integra dash. The seats will come out as soon as I decide what color I want and which seats to go with.

Wells thats all I got for now, this is a daily driver for the time being but will eventually be taken for much down time. Just wanted to let everyone know what I planned on doing and say hi again. I just got back to Hondas after having a pretty bad accident in my WRX and it sucks leaving behind such a nice car but I've always been a sucker for a 92-95 hatch.

I'll get some pictures of the progress of the car as it goes along, hopefully I get some good critiscism always hate hearing the bad.