Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill

Old 10-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill

its been 8 moths since i paid for a duckbill from HT member b20z and so far every body got there stuff but me for the past three months i have to to b20z about my duckbill and first responce was i am realy sorry i will have it out to you befor agoust 21 af it did not show up i talked to him back and forth once a week he had the same excuse i dint get your adrees then trhoug all the bull **** his final storie is oh other people are in charge of shipping a cant belive they did not send yours i found it in my garage he said he shipped it never gave me a tracking number and i spoke to him and he said he had recived it because nobody was home or it was the wrong adrees now just ******* pissed because he wont answer emails or phone calls any body leaves in seatle wants to make 50 buck give me a call 954 6052896 or anybody has any idea of what i should do
Old 10-29-2003, 02:15 PM
u0f

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (cxca64)

i wish i lived in seatle , good luck getting your spoiler...
Old 10-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 10-29-2003, 02:41 PM

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (R you serious)

^^ dont be an ***. You'd be worried if you were down some $$$ to. I say keep being persistant, he could be telling the truth, your not going to die if you have to wait a little(5 years? =P) longer.
Old 10-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (R you serious)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by R you serious &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE>
lmao, but i wont need one if it happened to me
Old 10-29-2003, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I live in seattle what do you need.
Old 10-29-2003, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey I go your PM, but can't respond because I am new
Old 10-29-2003, 03:17 PM
B.
400 HP Club

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by R you serious &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE> ohhh if only it happened to you...you'd be crying like a 10 yr schoolgirl..have some sympathy you asshat.
Old 10-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (THE B)

that sux. i get mad waiting over 4 weeks for something let alone months and months. hope things go well for you
Old 10-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Boba Connoisseur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (nextelbuddy)

i live in seattle but im not going to go beat him up, sorry.

that sucks tho', if he still posts in threads, reply to every thread he makes with your story.

lot of thieves on h-t now. too popular i guess.
Old 10-29-2003, 04:46 PM

it doesn't seem like your spelling's too spiffy, so i wonder if u messed up typing your address... anyways G/L getting yo bill
Old 10-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (Sepulcher)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sepulcher &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it doesn't seem like your spelling's too spiffy, so i wonder if u messed up typing your address... anyways G/L getting yo bill</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, thats what i thought...good luck to ya
Old 10-29-2003, 06:23 PM

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (b00st)

b20z aka eddie hong, also owes me some stuff that i have been waiting for about 3 months now. i sent him out an $80 money order for replica spoon mirrors and vision corners for my eg. till this day, i still have not recieved my stuff. he gave me a fake tracking number that wasnt valid. and when i asked him, he said he would check on that. i still havent heard from him.
overall: bad seller , possible scammer
Old 10-29-2003, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (THE B)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by THE B &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> ohhh if only it happened to you...you'd be crying like a 10 yr schoolgirl..have some sympathy you asshat. </TD></TR></TABLE>
sorry, i dont buy knock off parts off of internet group buys, another perk off getting what you pay for
Old 10-29-2003, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by R you serious &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
sorry, i dont buy knock off parts off of internet group buys, another perk off getting what you pay for </TD></TR></TABLE>

dick. who cares what this guy bought, money is money and if hes getting scammed you shouldn't be an ******* about it.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Solbros Owns Me

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (Carlo)

I'm near Seattle.

If I'm in a good mood I might stop by

whats the address
Old 10-29-2003, 10:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (Emerika)

The dood disappeared. Luckily most of the people got their stuff. Sorry to those that haven't gotten anything.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:05 PM
B.
400 HP Club

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (Emerika)

I thought that b20z was good **** from the group buy feedback. I know they had a ruff start shipping everything, but I didn't think he was a scammer....oh well just goes to show you DON"T TRUST YOUR OWN ***. You should post this in the classified section under the hit list of Scammers.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by R you serious &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE>

i hope your *** gets ripped off in the near future, because i know how it feels when you send somebody money for something and it doesn't come in when it should.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by R you serious &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
sorry, i dont buy knock off parts off of internet group buys, another perk off getting what you pay for </TD></TR></TABLE>
Wow man your so cool. Can I be part of your fan club?

Back on topic, I say you just keep after him and hopefully you get what you paid for.
Old 10-30-2003, 01:03 AM

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (Patrick)

Damn, not this **** again.... I thought it was all taken care of after that seat fiasco.
Old 10-30-2003, 01:10 AM

Default Re: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill (lilredridinghood)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lilredridinghood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">b20z aka eddie hong, also owes me some stuff that i have been waiting for about 3 months now. i sent him out an $80 money order for replica spoon mirrors and vision corners for my eg. till this day, i still have not recieved my stuff. he gave me a fake tracking number that wasnt valid. and when i asked him, he said he would check on that. i still havent heard from him.
overall: bad seller , possible scammer </TD></TR></TABLE>

hey i remember him. He was selling some stuff on ebay. I bought some spoon replica mirrors from him. I paid him and didn't get my mirrors till this day. He replied back once saying he will send it out, but thats the last i herd from him.. I say he is a scammer..
Old 10-30-2003, 04:37 AM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a **** face..someone just possibly got scammed out of money and you ******* help the matter by posting that bullshit picture
Old 10-30-2003, 07:53 AM
Boba Connoisseur

Haha, this idiot buys a Hype R and thinks he's Bill Gates.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry, i dont buy knock off parts off of internet group buys, another perk off getting what you pay for </TD></TR></TABLE> yea youre so great... happy too I bet when your jdm shipments of real - deal parts are waiting on a container to pass customs for a few weeks if not months, like they do so commonly with vendors of real deal big money parts. maybe you think the bragging rights for waiting long on jdm stuff is acceptable? bah.

I learned the hard way myself, that some vendors (whether selling real jdm or knockoff parts) have the power in the transaction if you pay upfront.
also... almost all vendors at some time or another push some poor unlucky bastard to the back of the wait list but never let the buyer know how long he will wait for his parts. they dont communicate well with certain buyers because they cant bear to tell the truth like "sorry man your **** isnt even on the container yet so it will be 2 months, better luck getting it from somewhere else" because they are chicken ***** or cant bear to lose a sale. it sucks and it happens all the time and it sucks a stankin' elephant *******.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GB:duckbill from b20z its been 8 moth and nod duckbill