Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

FS: Parting Out 2000 Civic Si (BLUE)

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Parting Out 2000 Civic Si (BLUE) SO CAL

My 2k Civic Si (blue) is a total loss from a rear end collision. I am parting out what is left of the car, with exception of the complete engine. (The engine already has a home). So either respond within thread or PM me for remaining parts that are for sale. I will give prices accordingly and let people know if that part is still available.

this is what you've got to work with
Old 09-09-2005, 09:09 PM

uhm, some people are going to be really rude to you here when they see this.. ;\ anyway. pm!
Old 09-09-2005, 09:13 PM
BANNED

some parts im interested in
the cf hood
the headlights
the front bumper /lip
front fenders
pm me!
Old 09-09-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Re: FS: Parting Out 2000 Civic Si (BLUE) SO CAL (x hate greed x)

Ill be the first to be rude,

THIS IS A SALES THREAD AND BELONGS IN SAID FORUM! Where in the hell is the tech in this? Im being a dick because you've been here long enough to know better.

Reported.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:27 PM

Default Re: FS: Parting Out 2000 Civic Si (nocturnaldragon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nocturnaldragon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ill be the first to be rude,

THIS IS A SALES THREAD AND BELONGS IN SAID FORUM! Where in the hell is the tech in this? Im being a dick because you've been here long enough to know better.

Reported.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ok tough guy... this site used to have a section on it to post parts or post cars and now that section is a seperate website to log onto. i am just trying to spread the word, so report all you want. If the moderator is upset, then I guess this thread will be deleted. I hadn't used this website for a year until a few months ago I got back onto it. SO don't try to say "you know better" because the site is different.... I can't believe how picky people are.... seriously get a life
Old 09-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wtf?...when did people have to log onto the for sale forum?...this dumbass should be banned
Old 09-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: Parting Out 2000 Civic Si (x hate greed x)

But its true so please dont bump the thread.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: FS: Parting Out 2000 Civic Si (fasthatchb18c1)

quit your post whoring and hating
Old 09-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just have this deleted and repost it in the correct area, case closed
Old 09-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm sorry, but like you said, you must be in a "state of confusion."

i've been here just as long as you have, and then some. the rules of this forum have been the same since a year ago. yes, they made a seperate Classifieds section, but is still part of Honda-Tech. think of it as your "used to have section on parts and cars" Classifieds, but more organized. so if it is searched, it will still be found. don't be sk3rd of the changed Classifieds section

i will not say that you need to banned like some here will say, but you really do "know better," and you know it. or am i wrong about your intelligence? the site has made some changes, but its not as far from different than you think. please just keep these in the Honda-Tech Market Place. thank you.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:24 PM

Default Re: FS: Parting Out 2000 Civic Si (skip.two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'm sorry, but like you said, you must be in a "state of confusion."

i've been here just as long as you have, and then some. the rules of this forum have been the same since a year ago. yes, they made a seperate Classifieds section, but is still part of Honda-Tech. think of it as your "used to have section on parts and cars" Classifieds, but more organized. so if it is searched, it will still be found. don't be sk3rd of the changed Classifieds section

i will not say that you need to banned like some here will say, but you really do "know better," and you know it. or am i wrong about your intelligence? the site has made some changes, but its not as far from different than you think. please just keep these in the Honda-Tech Market Place. thank you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

BLAH BLAH BLAH just stop all your post whoring and stop responding.... i already made another link so drop it. WHO CARES seriously get a life and quit making this DRAMA-TECH... i don't make this site my life so i didn't realize it was such a big deal. i used to post different threads in different areas. and FYI all the people that have PMed me got it from this thread not my marketplace one, but whatever. i'm willing to drop it if you guys are. so stop responding and i will too. if i could lock the thread myself, i would.
peaS
Old 09-09-2005, 10:37 PM

My only problem is people not reading the rules and posting whatever they where ever they want. Yes you made a mistake you apologized for it, and re-posted in the correct forum. All I ask and no I don't think you should be baned like the other person or have points docked but this was a topic of interest a while back that Ricey started and one of the biggest problems on this forum was sales threads that didn't belong here.

And in all honestly what I said was pretty mild to what some people on here would say.