Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

FREE car show @ Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos, CA

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE car show @ Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos, CA

i posted about a show (50-60cars) at norm reeves honda in cerritos, ca. it is in the "events and meets" section! check, check, check it out!
Old 09-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: FREE car show @ Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos, CA (kyeguy82)

uhh.... where exactly are they going to fit all those cars? they barely have room for there cars as it is now.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:28 AM

Default Re: FREE car show @ Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos, CA (Luserkid)

bet alot of thieves are gunna be there scopin out everyones rides. cerritos is shaddddy.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have got the ok from upper management to clear the lots in front of parts/service and the used car section for the show. The area should be good space for about 60 showcars and vendor space.

As for thieves, its a car show, everyone is going to be around cars regardless. Since its on the smaller scale, I'm sure there won't be a problem. We have security on site, plus you will probably want to be around your car once the judges come by to judge your ride.

Any questions, feel free to email me at mkye@normreeves.com.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kyeguy82)

Sound interesting.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (kyeguy82)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kyeguy82 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have got the ok from upper management to clear the lots in front of parts/service and the used car section for the show. The area should be good space for about 60 showcars and vendor space.

As for thieves, its a car show, everyone is going to be around cars regardless. Since its on the smaller scale, I'm sure there won't be a problem. We have security on site, plus you will probably want to be around your car once the judges come by to judge your ride.

Any questions, feel free to email me at mkye@normreeves.com.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't think he was talking about thieves taking the car FROM the car show but rather tailing you back and then you wake up the next morning for work and walk out to an empty driveway. At least I <U>think</U> that's what he meant - true, it would be way too hard to get in there and steal a car with 100+ people (according to your #'s) around 50 or so cars.

Don't forget, it's like free checkout, all have your hoods raised...a thief can just walk in scope out the car he likes the most and he thinks is easiest to steal....or car(s).
Old 09-29-2006, 08:35 AM

Default Re: (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't think he was talking about thieves taking the car FROM the car show but rather tailing you back and then you wake up the next morning for work and walk out to an empty driveway. At least I <U>think</U> that's what he meant - true, it would be way too hard to get in there and steal a car with 100+ people (according to your #'s) around 50 or so cars.

Don't forget, it's like free checkout, all have your hoods raised...a thief can just walk in scope out the car he likes the most and he thinks is easiest to steal....or car(s).</TD></TR></TABLE> exactly thats what happened at eibach, i dont pop my hood ever. and i tend to park where no one sees my car anyways ahha. but im just cerritos is more dangerous than a huge event like eibach so hopefully no ones car turns up missing