Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch----

Old 03-09-2003, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch----

If the mods want to move this, dock me points, do whatever, that's fine be me. I just want everybody who has vouched for this *** clown or considered buying from him to know what kind of person he is.

Here's the abbreviated story:

On January 29th, I paypaled this punk $130 for a 99 Civic fender and 99 Civic headlight.

On Monday February 24th, (a month later) he tells me that he shipped the parts out. When I asked for a tracking number, he stopped responding on AIM. Two days later, he IM's the tracking number which wasn't valid until Thursday, which means he lied when he said he shipped on Monday.

On Monday March 3rd, I went to UPS, I opened the box on the spot and the parts were damaged to all hell. The fender was bent at each end and the headlight had a cracked mounting tab and a crack in the rear of the housing.

Here's the kicker. The fender and headlight were put in a box with an afghan and two shoeboxes for padding. UPS said right away it wasn't packed right and they were correct. Half assed.

I called him and he said to email pictures. After emailing him pictures, he never responds and hangs up on me everytime I call him. He hung up on me today as soon as I told him who I was.

This little punk mother f@#$er pretty much screwed me out of $130. All I want is for him to call UPS and issue a call tag (which is part of the initial cost of shipping BTW) and give me my damn money back. I told him I'd even take the loss on shipping.

This whole situation has really bummed me out. I got so pissed off about it that I almost drove down to VA yesterday to throw the box through his picture window of his house. My gf had to calm me down and convince me that the 9 hour drive was not worth it since we were there twice this year already. I am usually a calm reserved guy, but something about this made me snap.

I hate when these little 18 punk *** suburban gansters think they are untouchable. It will catch up to you, I guarantee that.

To sum up: A big fat "F@#$ You Fr0stee Tr00per. You can lick my nuts!"

To all those who vouched for this scumbag, you should seriously consider giving this jackass any reccomendation in the future. In my mind, you helped him f@#$ me over, so thanks.

END OF RANT!

[Modified by Lynx, 11:20 AM 3/9/2003]
Old 03-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (Lynx)

Dam that sucks.

So he shipped the parts, but very late.
and he didn't packed them correctly right.

Well, he can call the UPS and say that i packed them correctly and blame it on UPS
straight up, that way he won't loose anything, and you will get something for the damages.

i don't know, i'm not in your shoes, but i think this way both of you can be somewhat happy.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I think Honda-Tech should adopt this rule that, when seller sells the parts, and should the seller has to ship the parts, the seller MUST do COD, that way the buyer can inspect the parts before paying, and seller will have to do a good job packing everything up.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What's his phone #? I have a friend who's a telemarketer and I can have her put his # into their system...
Old 03-09-2003, 10:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (sshaikh01)

Unfortunately, the way UPS works is that the shipper has to make any damage claims.

I am not going to lie to UPS and tell them that they were pacakaged safely, when they saw me open the box. Then I'd be ripping UPS off. That doesn't make me any better than him.

All's he has to do is call UPS and have them pick the box up and paypal my money back to me. UPS will not charge him for picking the box up and shipping it back to him.

After that, if he wants to lie and say it was packaged correctly, that's his choice.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I told all you guys not to deal with that ******...he 'ALMOST' fucked me on a $1300 set of regamasters...

He woulda been in for a rude awakening when I showed up at his house or work randomly...I had all his info. Lemme see if I can dig it up for ya, I might have deleted it.

Suprdave
Old 03-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I think Honda-Tech should adopt this rule that, when seller sells the parts, and should the seller has to ship the parts, the seller MUST do COD, that way the buyer can inspect the parts before paying, and seller will have to do a good job packing everything up.
That's stupid...I like dealing with Paypal. Anyways, most of them time you can't open the **** when its COD anyways.

Suprdave
Old 03-09-2003, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (Suprdave)

I told all you guys not to deal with that ******...he 'ALMOST' fucked me on a $1300 set of regamasters...

He woulda been in for a rude awakening when I showed up at his house or work randomly...I had all his info. Lemme see if I can dig it up for ya, I might have deleted it.

Suprdave
Someone IM his the link to this thread, lets see what he has to say.
If not, I vote we ban the bastard.

[Modified by sshaikh01, 1:39 PM 3/9/2003]
Honda-Tech Member

******** like that need more like a brick thru their picture window
Honda-Tech Member

Suprdave
Ohhh, I have all of his information written down. I even did a background check to verify it first. It's also on the side of the box he shipped me. I may stop through VA this summer on my way to FL for vacation. Who knows, but this could easily go away if he paypals my money back.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i agree
scammers should die.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That's stupid...I like dealing with Paypal. Anyways, most of them time you can't open the **** when its COD anyways.

Suprdave
I used Paypal and because it took over 30 days just to get the parts, I am no longer able to dispute the payment with them. He knew what he was doing!

I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty that fr0stee doesn't have the ***** to even try to explain himself. I honestly would like to hear his end of the story since he hasn't even given me the chance to talk to him.

[Modified by Lynx, 11:44 AM 3/9/2003]
Old 03-09-2003, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I had the address to the Subway he worked at and **** too...hahaha

IM BrewerHatch, he bought Jonathan's car and got kinda fucked over too...he might have something for ya.

Suprdave
Old 03-09-2003, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

When you ship COD they usually don't let you open the package without paying first. Unless I've been screwed over by the UPS guy...
Old 03-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (Jinya1004)

This whole situation has really bummed me out. I got so pissed off about it that I almost drove down to VA yesterday to throw the box through his picture window of his house. My gf had to calm me down and convince me that the 9 hour drive was not worth it since we were there twice this year already.
9 hours isnt all that much. Go to his house. He'll be smiling on the other side of his face when your standing there in front of him.
Old 03-09-2003, 11:26 AM

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (Si Arn)

to lousy scamming punks.
a say go pay him a visit and get your $$ money back plus gas money for your trouble.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:57 PM
99-0104

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (EB_kid)

i was going to buy those headliughts... i am sorry for your loss but i remembered his name from another thread and decided to not buy from him ... if it were me and it was only a couple hours drive each way i would go throw them through the window or go and get a couple quarts of brake fluid and take it to his car .... scamming is the worst thing you can do to someone he is the scum of the earth
Old 03-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (Stripped Honda)

You know what? 196 views isn't enough. TTT

Maybe this will prevent another from being screwed by this little ***. I am still contemplating my next action.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:55 PM

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (Stripped Honda)

bump for people to know. bump because i want to hear a response.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:00 PM

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (all stock)

If he lives in Ny u could sleep over in my crib the night u kick his ***. and while ur at it...ill take some goodies that anyone would possibly want....any requests?
Old 03-10-2003, 04:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (NeVeR bLoWn)

Last time I bring this TTT for the Monday morning crew.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:35 PM
VTEC

We should do a H-T escrow...send the stuff to the mod who makes sure it's legit. Buyer sends money to a mod. But I dont' know about the convenience/lack of or the legality of it.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (VTEC)

Damn sorry to hear that. Scammers should die. Bump for views/resolution.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (VTEC)

We should do a H-T escrow...send the stuff to the mod who makes sure it's legit. Buyer sends money to a mod. But I dont' know about the convenience/lack of or the legality of it.
I was thinking the same thing. There should be some neutral party involved in the buying and selling process on HT. Too many people get screwed over on here...
Old 03-10-2003, 10:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- (WhiteEJOne)

scammin is not koo...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch----