Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

fastest shipping EVAR

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 02:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fastest shipping EVAR

so this is my second order from jdmshit.com, and i must say that i'm very pleased with them. my first order i got a c/f hood for my car and a front lip for the wife's car... this time i got a front lip for my car, and the shipping was awesome.

the first order they used airborne express, and it took about 5 days to get from california to florida, which wasn't too bad.

well this time i ordered my lip, and then called back later to get the tracking number, and he gave it to me and it was for the USPS i was like, well, it could be worse..... so i went to track it, it showed the lip being picked up in california this past monday, so yesterday, i tried to track it... the info still hadn't been updated... well, today is wednesday, and i get home and there is a front lip sitting on my doorstep.

so, left cali on monday, going USPS, and made it to florida on wednesday! i'd say that's pretty good... so if anyone is trying to decide on whether or not they want to purchase from jdmshit, i say go for it, and i will do so many more times without hesitation.

oh ya, the lip arrived in great condition, and i will be putting it on tomorrow!
Old 11-19-2003, 02:56 PM
at the jetties fishin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (cozmo2312)

probably sent it priority mail.

guaranteed 2-3 day service. Not bad but sometimes shipping that way can be pricy...
Old 11-19-2003, 03:02 PM
JV
Who?

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (stackz)

JDMshit is in my book...
Old 11-19-2003, 03:03 PM

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (JV)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JV &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

JDMshit is in my book...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I second that
Old 11-19-2003, 03:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (JV)

jdmshit=
Old 11-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That's great, thanks for the shipping review on a service that most people know existed, from a company that you havent even tested the product from.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:09 PM
at the jetties fishin'

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (KOALA YUMMIES)

he DID say this was his second purchase from him so more than likely he DID test the hood and lip he bought last time
Old 11-19-2003, 03:15 PM

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (stackz)

jdmshit
Old 11-19-2003, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Whats better way to order from JDMshit?...call or web order??
Old 11-19-2003, 03:20 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KOALA YUMMIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's great, thanks for the shipping review on a service that most people know existed, from a company that you havent even tested the product from. </TD></TR></TABLE>

who

in your

and who said i didn't have any experience with their products??? if you had any experience with reading comprehension, you'd realize that i stated above that this was my second order with jdmshit.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:22 PM

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (HATCHingMN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HATCHingMN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whats better way to order from JDMshit?...call or web order??</TD></TR></TABLE>

i called them up both times... it kinda cought me off guard the first time because the dude that answered said, "hello" i was like, "uhh, is this jdmshit??" he was like yea.... haha, it's all good though, they are really friendly
Old 11-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cozmo2312 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
and who said i didn't have any experience with their products??? if you had any experience with reading comprehension, you'd realize that i stated above that this was my second order with jdmshit.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well if you want to throw stupid forum pics around:

You should have talked about the ACUTAL product that you purchased, not how it was shipped, or the fact that the price they tell you already pays for the priority service, or how lame the USPS is.

I dont care how much **** you bought, or how the hell it was shipped, this is a car forum, not a discussion on whether anything with "United States" written on it still works, tell us about the PRODUCT AFTER you USE it.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:31 PM

lOOKS LIKE SOME ONE HAD A BAD DAY !!!

Have a few
Old 11-19-2003, 03:34 PM

damn dude, chill the **** out, you don't like what i have to say, keep your motherfucking mouth shut and stay out of my thread... i was simply trying to give some postitive feedback on jdmshit's customer service and shipping. if you don't care about either, take your opinions elswhere and let those who do read what i have to say.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cozmo2312 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn dude, chill the **** out, you don't like what i have to say, keep your motherfucking mouth shut and stay out of my thread... i was simply trying to give some postitive feedback on jdmshit's customer service and shipping. if you don't care about either, take your opinions elswhere and let those who do read what i have to say.</TD></TR></TABLE>

My opinions are here to stay, so if you dont like it, dont start a "motherfucking" thread. I dont post a thread for every company and product I've bought from and if everyone did there would be too much bullshit on this forum. There was just a thread on JDMShit's performance anyways, and since the OWNER posts here I think that would say enough that they are going to stand up and be a reputible company, at least to someone on H-T. Just because you thought you'd get some deal from Newman for posting about his service doesnt mean you should come on and post about something that has already been established many times.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:44 PM
u0f

i would love to call them and have them say "jdm **** how can i help you?".
Old 11-19-2003, 03:46 PM

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (u0f)

So anyway, usps rocks major nads. I use them for everything. UPS owes me $700 and airborne can also blow me.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:48 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KOALA YUMMIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Just because you thought you'd get some deal from Newman for posting about his service </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, ok dude, you go ahead and think that... FWIW i've already ordered my parts, so how am i supposed to get this "deal" you speak of. second, i don't know newman personally, and i can't say for sure that i've even talked to him on the phone, so why would i make the assumption that he was going to give me a "deal" cause i was surprised my part made it across country in 3 days?? way to read between the lines and assume something that had no realative bearing to my original post.

and as far as newman being a registered user on this board, so his **** must be good, osaka motors was a sposor for this board, so i guess their **** must be good too, huh??
Old 11-19-2003, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (nickwilmot)

Nice avatar!!

JAPANDY OWNZ J00!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 04:30 PM
at the jetties fishin'

Default Re: fastest shipping EVAR (ScrapinSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ScrapinSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice avatar!!

JAPANDY OWNZ J00!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wonder if he has a real job at all or if he just lives in the salvage yards of japan and on eBay
Old 11-19-2003, 04:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cozmo2312 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

and as far as newman being a registered user on this board, so his **** must be good, osaka motors was a sposor for this board, so i guess their **** must be good too, huh??</TD></TR></TABLE>

No PasswordJDM messed up an order, I was registered and so was he he posted in the Sponsors Marketplace and sent me all new parts that they messed up on originally.

Body Kits Northwest posts and customers were not happy and they have replaced their parts as well.

Osaka did not post, they had a BANNER.
Old 11-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

First of all this isn't the right forum to post about fast shipping.

I'm glad you're satisified but this is a technical forum.
Old 11-19-2003, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Carlo)

Well, I dunno how great of a job JDMShit did on shipping your stuff, as it seems USPS did most of the work..

to USPS I guess then eh?
Old 11-19-2003, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I wish that I had nothing better to do then sit on here and rip on people who are pleasently surprised with how quickly they received there order.
Old 11-19-2003, 05:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (btleier)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by btleier &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wish that I had nothing better to do then sit on here and rip on people who are pleasently surprised with how quickly they received there order.</TD></TR></TABLE>
dont we all?

Quick Reply: fastest shipping EVAR