Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

F+F suspension from JHPUSA, still didnt recieve

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 01:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F+F suspension from JHPUSA, still didnt recieve

Well here it goes,I ordered some Function Form Type 2's for my EG, around Febuary/March.I live in Hawaii, so I expect a wait, well not to long because JHP is only in CA. Anyways long story short its already September and still NOTHING . .I posted about this not to long ago and I got a response from one of JHP reps his HT name was GUMP, he sent me the tracking #. So I thought oh ok maybe ill just wait it out then. well I waited 2 more months and still nothing. well here I am 6 months later and $900 out still waiting for my suspension. Well if any JHP rep is on or reading this can u please send me a PM with some info, if you need me to verify the tracking number, order #,my cousins name and address I would be happy to. Almost everytime my cousin has called recently you would either tell him to "call back" or "we'll call u back",or he just keeps getting transfered from person to person. This is the only way i can think of, to get your attention or atleast A decent response.

sorry if i posted in the wrong section but i dont know anywhere else to post this. i posted in 3 sections and still no response
Old 09-15-2007, 01:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What does the tracking information say?

Is it shipping to 808? If not, where?
Old 09-15-2007, 01:18 AM

yes to the 808,

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 23, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Information on this item has been restored from offline files and will be available online for 30 days from 09/13/2007.

well for a while it as telling me this then all of a sudden it said "files is stored in offline files" i called USPS couple of days ago and this message above me, showed up. I guess it was restored and look at the date they shipped it
Old 09-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (spgcuantik)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spgcuantik &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes to the 808,

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 23, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Information on this item has been restored from offline files and will be available online for 30 days from 09/13/2007.

well for a while it as telling me this then all of a sudden it said "files is stored in offline files" i called USPS couple of days ago and this message above me, showed up. I guess it was restored and look at the date they shipped it</TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe somebody in the postal service stole your suspension.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spgcuantik &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes to the 808,

well for a while it as telling me this then all of a sudden it said "files is stored in offline files" i called USPS couple of days ago and this message above me, showed up. I guess it was restored and look at the date they shipped it</TD></TR></TABLE>

ew, USPS shipping to Hawaii. I shipped something to hawaii once, and it took forever using USPS. It was 2 subwoofers I sold on eBay. No offense, but I forbid having to agree to ship products to Hawaii because of the increased price, delays, and possibly, lost in transit. USPS is horrible, and it is only good for light packages that will be delivered domestically (48 connecting states).

USPS confirmation number is not a logistics tracking system, unless registered and shiped on premium service. It is a point A to point B system, and it is not usually updated by the mailman; they scan it at the destination with their portable scanners. You cannot obtain the status, while in transit with USPS .

If it was mailed on March 23rd, 2007 and it is September something, chances are, the package is lost, or it's being routed in a cargo ship &lt; just playing. It's hard to say.

What did USPS customer service tell you?

Old 09-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, they have the package, i dont know why you're complaining about JHP

you should be posting on the USPS board.

shipping via the USPS is a shot in the dark
anything larger then a letter seems to confuse them.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:11 AM

Default Re: (instrument)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b 1 6 a 2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ew, USPS shipping to Hawaii. I shipped something to hawaii once, and it took forever using USPS. It was 2 subwoofers I sold on eBay. No offense, but I forbid having to agree to ship products to Hawaii because of the increased price, delays, and possibly, lost in transit. USPS is horrible, and it is only good for light packages that will be delivered domestically (48 connecting states).

USPS confirmation number is not a logistics tracking system, unless registered and shiped on premium service. It is a point A to point B system, and it is not usually updated by the mailman; they scan it at the destination with their portable scanners. You cannot obtain the status, while in transit with USPS .

If it was mailed on March 23rd, 2007 and it is September something, chances are, the package is lost, or it's being routed in a cargo ship &lt; just playing. It's hard to say.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry to threadjack, but did you sell a gsr cable tranny a while back? cuz i remember the guy telling me a story bout how he sold sum subs to hawaii but he lost money in shipping, and some kid bought a ps2 off him on ebay, but his parents didnt know or w/e....just wondering if you're the same guy
Old 09-15-2007, 06:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Contact them, or call them before you do anything. I have ordered from them with no issues. Hell received something form them yesterday
Old 09-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (Doostur)

I think I heard about this story, didnt USPS loose this package and they shipped you out another one?

Either way contact them thats the best you could do.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (b 1 6 a 2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b 1 6 a 2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whatever you do, do not ship things via Parcel Post to Hawaii. It will take 3-4 weeks. Priority mail is fine and actually costs the same as if shipping from West Coast to East Coast. So, I don't know why people grumble about shipping to Hawaii.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:43 PM

no not me i didnt buy a cable tranny or ps2
Old 09-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BlueIntegraBoy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueIntegraBoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Whatever you do, do not ship things via Parcel Post to Hawaii. It will take 3-4 weeks. Priority mail is fine and actually costs the same as if shipping from West Coast to East Coast. So, I don't know why people grumble about shipping to Hawaii.</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's the liability that I do not want to deal with. The long wait for customers, the constant emailing, and having to deal with USPS customer service is why I hate shipping overseas with USPS. UPS/FedeEx, or DHL are the companies. Weight and location is a factor of your overall cost with USPS, since htey don't measure the packages.
Simply enough, USPS has no quality.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (b 1 6 a 2)

It's the liability that I do not want to deal with. The long wait for customers, the constant emailing, and having to deal with USPS customer service is why I hate shipping overseas with USPS. UPS/FedeEx, or DHL are the companies. Weight and location is a factor of your overall cost with USPS, since htey don't measure the packages.
Simply enough, USPS has no quality.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I usually get stuff 3-4 days from the mainland via USPS priority mail. But I must say that USPS service does suck.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:19 PM

came in today im stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 08:32 PM
ic
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats
Old 09-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spgcuantik &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">came in today im stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Awww right. After 6 months.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Can't hold the company responsible for crappy shipping companies. It happens.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:35 PM

well i got it thats what matters the mst and USPS FTL, eh integra boy u get parts FS?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BlueIntegraBoy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueIntegraBoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Whatever you do, do not ship things via Parcel Post to Hawaii. It will take 3-4 weeks. Priority mail is fine and actually costs the same as if shipping from West Coast to East Coast. So, I don't know why people grumble about shipping to Hawaii.</TD></TR></TABLE>

but across the continental 48 states they have the option of super slow snail mailing it. so yuo can get stuff shipped for a lot cheaper. just takes longer. hawaii is always AIR.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spgcuantik &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">came in today im stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just can't beleive it made it through.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:45 PM

ya my cousin dropped it off a couple of hours ago, they shipped it on the 14, 6 days to come here not bad, oh ya and a free JHP shirt
Old 09-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn I didn't get a t shirt