Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

F*ck Cops !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F*ck Cops !!!

why are cops hatin' on hondas for? i was behind a camaro when he did a U-turn. i also did a U-turn. when we started going down the road a cop on the side of the road flagged me over. he gave me an $80 ticket for making a U-turn at a curve. what the **** is that? and why didnt he pull the camaro over. cops are so retarded. post your stories when you got screwed over by the cops.
Old 01-14-2003, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (toEknEEg)

no
Old 01-14-2003, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

one time i was in Krispy Kreme and a cop in front of me got the last chocolate glazed......what an *******.

[Modified by chainsaw, 9:40 PM 1/14/2003]
Old 01-14-2003, 04:55 PM
HT White Ops

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

... i was behind a camaro when he did a U-turn. i also did a U-turn. when we started going down the road a cop on the side of the road flagged me over. he gave me an $80 ticket for making a U-turn at a curve. what the **** is that?...
It's like fishing, bro. You can't catch them all...
Old 01-14-2003, 04:55 PM

one time a damn newbie uc cop pulled me over for running a stop sign after i passed 4 stop sign already

pig: do you know why I pulled you over?
me: no
pig: I pulled you over because you ran a stop sign
me: which stop sign
pig: that stop sign
me: what the??? you mean the one back there after I passed 3 stop sign already.

beatch.....

I will never forget how that newbie screwed me over for that, with 2 girls in the car

[Modified by intezn, 5:56 PM 1/14/2003]
Old 01-14-2003, 04:56 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (chainsaw)

he pulled you over b/c he knew he would have a better chance of catching a honda if you ran. ... and he probibly has a camaro parked in his driveway
Old 01-14-2003, 04:58 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (intezn)

That sucks man, it's just luck of the draw... you were behind the Camaro so he probably got you because it was easier... sucks tho. I lost my liscense awhile ago(2 tickets under the age of 18) for "running a stop sign" when in actuality I stopped just not for the damn 3 seconds Oh well.

Scott
Old 01-14-2003, 05:01 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (euclid)

The truth has been revealed...if you are faster than a camaro then you have nothing to worry about!
Old 01-14-2003, 05:03 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (SlippylesKB)

when i see the pig was behind me for the 3 stop signs.........i stopped, count 1 2 3, then go.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!!

One time my mom's car broke down so i had to pick her up.

The light was red and the pig was already stopped at the light and it turned green i was comin from the back doin 50Mph he gets behind me and pulls me over i was mad as hell!!!!

and he told me that i had a Radar Detector and wrote in the ticket i told him i got six more and stuck them all on my windshield and said write em all down cause this is not Virginia!!!

Pig called backup and about six cops were laughing there *** off when they saw the ticket.

A cop pulled me to the side and said he is a rookie and you can beat that **** just go to court.

And i DID

**** YOU Pig
Old 01-14-2003, 05:08 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (intezn)

when i see the pig was behind me for the 3 stop signs.........i stopped, count 1 2 3, then go.
Yea, damn that dumb 3 second rule!

Scott
Old 01-14-2003, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (ace1875)

One time my mom's car broke down so i had to pick her up.

The light was red and the pig was already stopped at the light and it turned green i was comin from the back doin 50Mph he gets behind me and pulls me over i was mad as hell!!!!

and he told me that i had a Radar Detector and wrote in the ticket i told him i got six more and stuck them all on my windshield and said write em all down cause this is not Virginia!!!

Pig called backup and about six cops were laughing there *** off when they saw the ticket.

A cop pulled me to the side and said he is a rookie and you can beat that **** just go to court.

And i DID

**** YOU Pig
Do you guys think that if I went to court i would be found guilty? I don't think i stand a chance.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:36 PM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts

While I have been the victim of what I believe to be a "profiling" technique by some cops, I cannot sit here while guys are calling cops "pigs" and saying **** cops.

They have every right to target us - the majority of Honda drivers are ******** with fartcans that try to streetrace any and every car in their path.

I didn't say all Honda drivers but most of them.

Honda-Tech is a very selsct group of Honda owners. We are NOT the majority.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (B18C5-EH2)

Do you guys think that if I went to court i would be found guilty? I don't think i stand a chance.
If you go to court it will not increase your insurance and have a better of talkin the judge out of a big fine

While I have been the victim of what I believe to be a "profiling" technique by some cops, I cannot sit here while guys are calling cops "pigs" and saying **** cops.

They have every right to target us - the majority of Honda drivers are ******** with fartcans that try to streetrace any and every car in their path.

What you are sayin is right but think for a moment Like me getting a ticket for 50Mph!!

OK like the dude who did a U Turn but not Speed or ran sombody off the road

But I do have to agree with you about some Honda owners when they see another Honda or Integra they start reving and just want to race.

[Modified by ace1875, 2:45 AM 1/15/2003]
Old 01-14-2003, 05:44 PM
Former Moderator

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but we cannot simply take a guy's word for it that he did NOTHING wrong when he got ticketed.

I got a bullshit ticket once, but I did put myself in the position for it. Even though I did nothing wrong it was the cop's perception that I did because I did have a loud car and it "looked like I was racing" because I did pull away from a light rather quickly although I never topped 10mph over the speed limit (which was 35mph!).

Cops are not pigs. They just have shitty jobs and lump all of us Honda guys into the same "stupid moron driver" category because of the masses of morons behind the wheels of Hondas.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Former Moderator

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go to court it will not increase your insurance and have a better of talkin the judge out of a big fine
Actually judges don't give a **** about you unless you have an attorney present. They won't listen to your sob stories and they surely will not drop your fine because then the Solicitor will get pissed off for not following their recommendation.

Old 01-14-2003, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but we cannot simply take a guy's word for it that he did NOTHING wrong when he got ticketed.

I got a bullshit ticket once, but I did put myself in the position for it. Even though I did nothing wrong it was the cop's perception that I did because I did have a loud car and it "looked like I was racing" because I did pull away from a light rather wuicly although I never topped 10mph over the speed limit (which was 35mph!).

Cops are not pigs. They just have shitty jobs and lump all of us Honda guys into the same "stupid moron driver" category because of the masses of morons behind the wheels of Hondas.
Well i agree with you on this part

Actually judges don't give a **** about you unless you have an attorney present. They won't listen to your sob stories and they surely will not drop your fine because then the Solicitor will get pissed off for not following their recommendation.
I donn't know about Atlanta but Im from Memphis and it worked here since 10yrs of me drivin i got out paying big fines on a lot of tickets

[Modified by ace1875, 3:03 AM 1/15/2003]
Old 01-14-2003, 05:49 PM
Trial User

I have to agree. Though I do not feel it limited to just Hondas. Hondas make up the majority but it's imports in general that have a bad name and there is reason behind it as wrong as it is. **** happens, deal with it....

When i had my 93 toyota 4runner i got a ticket for speeding on the way home from school. He picked me out of about 60 cars going faster and passing. This goes to show it's not always because you drive a honda. I later got a ticket for spinning a wheel on accident turning right on a very wet road and it only spun for about 2 seconds. Some cops do their jobs and some are well ..... What i'm trying to say is it's not always because of the car you drive. Since i've gotten my hatch i have never got a ticket. Chances are if you do get one you probly did something to deserve it, remember just because someone else does something and gets away with it doesn't mean you can do that same. Wrong is Wrong is Wrong.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:56 PM

why are cops hatin' on hondas for? i was behind a camaro when he did a U-turn. i also did a U-turn. when we started going down the road a cop on the side of the road flagged me over. he gave me an $80 ticket for making a U-turn at a curve. what the **** is that? and why didnt he pull the camaro over. cops are so retarded. post your stories when you got screwed over by the cops.
im sorry to hear that bro.. shoot.. just do like my brother did and go to court, most likely the cop wont show up... and they'll let you go..
Old 01-14-2003, 06:04 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (vovinamer)

I got a "Modified Exhaust" ticket a couple of weeks back. The street I was on has about everyother import with an exhaust. Why did he stop me? Who knows.... there all *******. Now I have to go to court and fight this lame ticket..... on top of that... i know this has nothing to do with cops but.... I got my stereo stolen friday.. it wasnt even the complete radio. Some stupid lame *** took the face and my CDs.... I wish both you and me some luck with the lame tickets.... I'm sure you will win though
Old 01-14-2003, 06:07 PM

They just have shitty jobs and lump all of us Honda guys into the same "stupid moron driver" category because of the masses of morons behind the wheels of Hondas.
Thats too true. Everyone I know who has a honda is driving it like its a sports car. Most people with Hondas give the bad name to themselves. I hate people who drive like *** holes on city streets, theres just no need for it, none at all!!
Old 01-14-2003, 06:10 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (civicvteckid)

They just have shitty jobs and lump all of us Honda guys into the same "stupid moron driver" category because of the masses of morons behind the wheels of Hondas.

Thats too true. Everyone I know who has a honda is driving it like its a sports car. Most people with Hondas give the bad name to themselves. I hate people who drive like *** holes on city streets, theres just no need for it, none at all!!
Regardless, weather its a Honda or not.... everyone in the city drives like an ******* bud!
Old 01-14-2003, 06:19 PM
B18C-EJ1

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2003, 06:22 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (B18C-EJ1)

ALL COPS SUCK!!!!
Old 01-14-2003, 06:29 PM

Default Re: F*ck Cops !!! (B18C-EJ1)

I know people other then Honda drivers drive bad, Im just sayin what goes on around here, I drive a Honda too.... The cops are always watchin the imports around here, its just that the people with "tinted windows" and slamed Civics created a sterotype for the rest of us. Just saying what I see going on around me.

Im not hating on Honda drivers.....I am one myself

Quick Reply: F*ck Cops !!!