Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

The Exhaust that never came

Old 04-19-2005, 03:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Exhaust that never came

Ok so I bought my exhuast system in January which was a Buddy Club Pro Spec exhuast for my sol. It has been 3 months and I still havent recieved the system yet, I have been in constant contact with the company and they have done the best they can. But regardless of that im starting to get tired of waiting and am torn between waiting it out even more or pick another exhaust?? Any suggestions?
Old 04-19-2005, 03:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Exhaust that never came (Del Souless)

what did the company have to say for themselves and what company was this you ordered from?
Old 04-19-2005, 03:18 AM

Default Re: The Exhaust that never came (137)

jhpusa, and at first they said the my system was on back order then after two months or so they said order was shipped from japan and they were going to recieve it within the next 2-3 weeks. its been over that time period by two weeks already.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

tell them that you want to cancel your order.. if they don't do it then tell them your going to call your credit card company to have them cancel your order..
and explain to both that it has been well over a reasonable amount of time. if they want your business the exhaust will be at your house in less than a week.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:45 AM
I am a (Trial User) Army

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: The Exhaust that never came (sidesi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sidesi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">tell them that you want to cancel your order.. if they don't do it then tell them your going to call your credit card company to have them cancel your order..
</TD></TR></TABLE>Word, just threaten them with calling the better business bureau.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:39 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Souless &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">jhpusa, and at first they said the my system was on back order then after two months or so they said order was shipped from japan and they were going to recieve it within the next 2-3 weeks. its been over that time period by two weeks already.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hm...ive always thought of jhpusa as a reputable company that normally did good business with good products...i have never personally ordered anything from them but i have always heard good things and there online ordering system seems like a stable one...this makes me think twice because i have been thinking about ordering parts from them in the near future...

but like the guys have said above, i would definitly make your statement and feelings CLEAR to them and if it takes a threatening tone then so be it...if it continues to not work out i would cancel the order as a last resort...
Old 04-19-2005, 05:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

call and ask for sheng
Old 04-19-2005, 09:41 AM

well I dont think i want to cancel cuz i did get it for cheap back then which is 485 shipped and now the price is 495 alone without shipping for the system. I juss called them and they are saying that they should arrive thier shipment of buddyclub stuff within late this week or next. So im juss going to keep on bugging them until i get my ****.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

A customer tried ordering the same exhaust and they also said it was back ordered, hmm I wonder if it was the same site.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:05 AM
HT Order of Merit

Default Re: The Exhaust that never came (90blackcrx)

I get parts from JHPUSA.com all the time and they never fail me. Backordered items are a little different and they probably dont have all that much control over it.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:14 AM

Default Re: The Exhaust that never came (JDM_Ej)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_Ej &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I get parts from JHPUSA.com all the time and they never fail me. Backordered items are a little different and they probably dont have all that much control over it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree. I have bought from them with no problems. International shipping can be somewhat inefficient and slow at times so it is probably just taking longer than they originally expected to get their shipments.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i agree, i have bought multiple times from JHPUSA, one of my fav companies to order from....

Since what ur getting is from japan the shipping from japan to jhp prolly got fuct, sea freight.. u kno.

I wouldnt threaten them, i would politely call explain its been months and u want ur money back,. im sure theyll refund it no prob
Old 04-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbotime)

They are probably saving money. They don't want to stock the parts there and have some unsold (they'd need bigger warehouses as well to do this) and theyre probably using the cheapest method of shipment for the exhaust.

When I got my Apex'i WS exhaust, it shipped over from Japan on the back of a drunk sea turtle; it took weeks to get here from overseas.

This time around i'm building my own exhaust so I can have my own specs and no downtime except for fabrication