Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Eurolite

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eurolite

Im lookin to replace my headlight bulbs with Eurolites,
A friend of mine has them in his car and the lighting is nice, and im lookin for the blue color, which is great, way better than any sylcania.

Anyway, The site that he got them from doesnt carry them anymore, And ive been searching, yahoo/google/Ebay, Even the eurolite site doesnt give dealers.

If anyone knows a site to get them or can search better than i can, Then it would be appreciated, IVe found the bulbs just none for H4/9003, Kinda frustrating,

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Eurolite (bringmyownend)

You don't necessarily have to buy the Eurolite brand.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.autobarn.net/toineust.html

dont know about the reliability of the site though...

Old 01-12-2008, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Eurolite (actek23)

i got the euro dezigns off of ebay, they are a nice blue white lights up the yellow lines on the road and yellow signs a light green. but http://www.eurodezigns.com 8500k HID's (no not full hid's) with the xenon and krypton and a lifetime warranty.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:26 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bringmyownend &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im lookin to replace my headlight bulbs with Eurolites,
A friend of mine has them in his car and the lighting is nice, and im lookin for the blue color, which is great, way better than any sylcania.

Anyway, The site that he got them from doesnt carry them anymore, And ive been searching, yahoo/google/Ebay, Even the eurolite site doesnt give dealers.

If anyone knows a site to get them or can search better than i can, Then it would be appreciated, IVe found the bulbs just none for H4/9003, Kinda frustrating,

Thanks. </TD></TR></TABLE>
The brand you don't like is called Sylvania (not sylcania).

And blue lighting actually reduces your light output.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Eurolite (NOFX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NOFX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The brand you don't like is called Sylvania (not sylcania).

And blue lighting actually reduces your light output.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I completely understand that the Blue lighting decreases the light output but, Im still lookin for that blue color. I already have the GE Nighthawks, and Granted those bulbs are a thousand times brighter than the Eurolites, but Im willing to sacafice a little.

Oh and the Sylcania was just a typo, The C and V are right next to each other, Thanks Captain Obvious.

If not the Eurolites, Is there any other companies that offer a blue HID style bulb without going full HID, Ive seen PNP HID kits in 6th Gen civics, Theyre terrible.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:31 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bringmyownend &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I completely understand that the Blue lighting decreases the light output but, Im still lookin for that blue color. I already have the GE Nighthawks, and Granted those bulbs are a thousand times brighter than the Eurolites, but Im willing to sacafice a little.

Oh and the Sylcania was just a typo, The C and V are right next to each other, Thanks Captain Obvious.

If not the Eurolites, Is there any other companies that offer a blue HID style bulb without going full HID, Ive seen PNP HID kits in 6th Gen civics, Theyre terrible. </TD></TR></TABLE>
You have to understand that there are a lot of retards on this site. No reason to throw around insults for a typo (on your part nonetheless). I only mentioned it because it was a brand name.

I'm not so sure that you're just going to sacrifice a "little" going from Nighthawks to blue HID style bulbs.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:35 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yay! Another person willing to sacrifice visibility for fashion! Woo.

'What did you do with your day, son?'

'Well, Dad. I switched out my high-quality uncoated bulbs for a cheaply made bulb with blue paint all over the outside! Aren't dichroric filters just swell?'

Old 01-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Understood, Ive been a member since 05, But ive had my car Since 04 and i just recently swapped a y8 into it.

Ive been looking for a decent bulb with a blue tint, Ill find some, buy them and then probably run them for a few months or whatever.

The nighthawks are probably the best ive owned. I was only lookin to see what everybody else was running without an HID set up.

Ill retract the Captain Obvious comment, You always give a wealth of FINE information, Along with Honda-tech.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Eran)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yay! Another person willing to sacrifice visibility for fashion! Woo.

'What did you do with your day, son?'

'Well, Dad. I switched out my high-quality uncoated bulbs for a cheaply made bulb with blue paint all over the outside! Aren't dichroric filters just swell?'

</TD></TR></TABLE>

For quoting Breakfast club. I know what im getting myself into. ha.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:34 AM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (bringmyownend)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bringmyownend &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

For quoting Breakfast club. I know what im getting myself into. ha. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I hope you do. If you'd like some more information, click the link in my sig.

And what's wrong with The Breakfast Club?
Old 01-13-2008, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Nothings wrong with the Breakfast club, I love that movie. But it has to be the uncensored version.

Ill probably buy a pair for like 30 dollars, Run them for a month, See ten feet in front of me, Then be over it. Anyway, Thanks for the replys.

Modified by bringmyownend at 7:26 AM 1/13/2008
Old 01-13-2008, 11:34 AM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (bringmyownend)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bringmyownend &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nothings wrong with the Breakfast club, I love that movie. But it has to be the uncensored version.

Ill probably buy a pair for like 30 dollars, Run them for a month, See ten feet in front of me, Then be over it. Anyway, Thanks for the replys.

Modified by bringmyownend at 7:26 AM 1/13/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you're going to buy some for $30, then get the eBay **** that you can get for like $10 , or buy some from Autolumination. They're cheap, and they're relatively the same crappy blue bulb.

http://autolumination.com/headlights.htm
Excelite Hyper White - H4 -$8.99