ESM manual steering rack bushings question - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

ESM manual steering rack bushings question

Old 03-17-2019, 03:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default ESM manual steering rack bushings question

What's up guys, so im looking to upgrade the steering bushings on my 92 CX hatchback. I found these ESM manual rack bushings on line during my search and I can't seem to find any info about them, not even if they are meant for 92-95 Civic manual racks. I assume that they are but I'd just like some input on them if anyone has any knowledge or experience using them, thank you in advance for your help.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ESM manual steering rack bushings question

You can look it up on their website. The description states that they are for a power steering rack. The photo that you have posted appears to be the same one from their website.

92-95 CIVIC

Send them an email if you have additional questions and let us know what you find out. I bet they will be noisy on a street car.
Old 03-17-2019, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JRCivic1 View Post
You can look it up on their website. The description states that they are for a power steering rack. The photo that you have posted appears to be the same one from their website.

92-95 CIVIC

Send them an email if you have additional questions and let us know what you find out. I bet they will be noisy on a street car.
Well this is confusing lol https://onlinetsm.com/esm-race-billet-manual-steering-rack-kit/
Old 03-17-2019, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The ESM website also shows an application for the manual steering rack... just no photo of it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: