Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY!

Well here it is quickly if u don't wanna read my links on the bottom. Sat at 6-7 pm car was taken in front of house. Mon. at about 6 I got the call. It was stolen in Florence, NJ and found in Cinnaminson NJ behind a Sheet metal shop in a Industrial park.
I went down there with a buddy to meet the tow truck driver at 7:00 pm that night. AAA said it was a police case and a liability or whatever and wouldn't touch the car, It was laying on it's passenger side!!! So the AAA guy leaves and me and my friend check the damages.

minus a b18c swap, front bumper, exhaust, radio, shifter and linkage, denji projector headlights, cluster, steering wheel and the whole column. Oh don't lemme forget they took the sun visors too! This is where it get's good.
15 minutes later some van comes driving back and see's me. They turn around and leave the parking lot.!! I c them in the parking lot of the building next door just circle around and then never seen again. I got the licence plate number, but I don't think it's helping for some reason.
Next day went back took some pics and was looking around. Looking behind this fence and oh what did we find!! My front bumper and my front shocks and struts. I think those in that van were REALLY coming back for something.

Hope insurance helps me out some.. I had full coverage.

Modified by bobbysteelz at 2:15 PM 5/19/2004

Modified by bobbysteelz at 2:16 PM 5/19/2004
Old 11-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (bobbysteelz)

I hope you get a good amount of money back.My friends car was stolen yesterday anywayz what happend to the stolen car ticker or whatever.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (spoonef)

that ******* sucks man... i would definately report that van's license plate # to the policee..

best of luck dealing with insurance
Old 11-06-2003, 02:51 AM

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (jdmEL)

I bet you're right. I wouldn't doubt if those scumbags in the van are responsible for your car. They probably were on their way back to pick up your car parts and they saw you and the tow truck. I'd tell the police everything you saw and give them the van license plate #. Sorry to hear about your car. Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 11-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (00MRSi)

sorry to hear about your car, hope everything works out with ins.
Old 11-06-2003, 03:18 AM

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (blackhatchy)

Now I am getting apprehensive about moddifying my car out here in Cali. THis little hatch of mine and hondas in general are also main targets in my neighborhood...I'm really sorry to ehar about your car...hopefully insurance helps out...
Old 11-06-2003, 03:49 AM

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (matt98hb)

thats dead weak...death to thieves!
Old 11-06-2003, 05:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (blackhatchy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blackhatchy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry to hear about your car, hope everything works out with ins. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate to even look at these kinds of threads anymore because I just get so mad that people won't work for their own stuff nowadays. It might be time to sell my civic before I get jacked.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:19 AM
u0f

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (bobbysteelz)

still trying to get ahold of a friend to look up that plate for ya..
Old 11-06-2003, 09:30 AM

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (u0f)

edited for personel protection

Modified by bobbysteelz at 3:40 PM 11/8/2003
Old 11-06-2003, 03:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that sucks
Old 11-06-2003, 04:00 PM

all theives should burn and rot in hell

my front lip and ctr spoiler were jacked recently on separate occasions by lowlifes

i know my stuff doesn't compare to your car but keep your head up.
Old 11-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn hope they catch the guy ...good luckk theives suCK!
Old 11-06-2003, 06:23 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bobbysteelz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think I got the name and address of the plate I had. It's in between my location and where the car was recovered. It's registered to a older man 51. I really am even cautious posting on here anymore. They could be watching through H-T. But it really doesn't matter. I'll let the cops handle them, but I have to do a little PI'in myself.

I thought I might have seen the letters and numbers wrong cuz I got
MYE-14K ... comes back as a silver 96' Voyager. hmm very close to what I thought the van was. And at night a silver could look a tan color. But those two guys I seen there face I know what they look like if I seen them again.

I tried the Licence plate # MYE-I4K to see if I misjudged the one for a I ,, but the vehicle came back no go.

later guys keep u posted.

ttt
</TD></TR></TABLE>

What town was the van registered in? I live like 10 minutes from Florence, and I don't need a third car stolen. What anti theft did youy have on the car?
Old 11-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn, thats horrible man.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That sucks man.. What security devices were installed at the time?
Old 11-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bobbysteelz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think I got the name and address of the plate I had. It's in between my location and where the car was recovered. It's registered to a older man 51. I really am even cautious posting on here anymore. They could be watching through H-T. But it really doesn't matter. I'll let the cops handle them, but I have to do a little PI'in myself.

I thought I might have seen the letters and numbers wrong cuz I got
MYE-14K ... comes back as a silver 96' Voyager. hmm very close to what I thought the van was. And at night a silver could look a tan color. But those two guys I seen there face I know what they look like if I seen them again.

I tried the Licence plate # MYE-I4K to see if I misjudged the one for a I ,, but the vehicle came back no go.

later guys keep u posted.

ttt
</TD></TR></TABLE>

sucks to hear about your car man. bur a quick heads up...in NJ the first 3 letters of the plate are letters (ABC) and the last 3 numbers are numbers (123) so theres no way that it was a K at the end
Old 11-06-2003, 07:38 PM

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (ixiblindixi)

that aint tru about tha last 3 bein numbers...my last digit on my plate is a d..and its not a custom plate...and ithere jersey plates....
Old 11-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (JdM DiNg DoNg)

my mistake
Old 11-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (JdM DiNg DoNg)

Really sorry man. Car thirt has been really bad in many area's

Theivs should all die!
Old 11-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (ixiblindixi)

Shotgun bang.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (Nihonjin)

sucks dude, seems like NJ is getting hit way hard with thefts... **** a bunch of Subaru guys on impreza.net in NJ got their **** stolen... bunch of WRXs, one or 2 STis... **** sucks, need a personal network goin on to protect the cars (oh, and a few firearms, baseball bats, and whatever else we can get our hands on!!) I also sent you a PM
Old 11-06-2003, 08:41 PM

Try looking on the Urbanracer classifiedds for all ya ****, they always got motors for mad cheap in NJ,

**** thieves.......
Old 11-06-2003, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (EGinNY)

yea, no **** half that stuff on urbanracer seems shady 90% of time
Old 11-06-2003, 09:42 PM
The Boot

Default Re: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY! (Nihonjin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nihonjin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Shotgun bang. </TD></TR></TABLE>
i was thinking the same thing.

Quick Reply: The end of my stolen EG. Here's some day pics and nfo.Theives will PAY!