Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

EG6 FOR SALE FROM WEST COAST TO EAST COAST

Old 04-16-2007, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EG6 FOR SALE FROM WEST COAST TO EAST COAST

Hello from Iraq my name is Kevin and I am 22 years old and I am looking to sell my White 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback CX when I come back sometime in July. I am the second owner of this car I bought this Civic before I came into the military in California where I am from it had all the stock features of the CX models including the blue interior and a clear title. I shipped the car to Dover Delaware by truck where my first base is and where I will be going back to when I come home. This car has been everything to me but now I am older and looking to start a family so I need to sell it here is a little back ground on it. I did all the work my self I started by converting the car with OEM power windows, power locks, power windows out of a 95 Honda Civic Ex coupe. I took the complete harness which runs threw the car and installed it in my hatch so everything would be perfect I hate splicing wires I wanted none at all in my wiring. Along with that I took all the black interior from door panels, the dash all the trim and carpet too because the blue stock interior was just hideous I also bought a brand new OEM black center console and armrest and shift boot. After that I went to suspension I installed a complete 98 Acura Integra GSR suspension everything from the knuckles, trailing arms, hubs, rotors the works along with the Omni Power full coilovers there newly designed front and rear lower control arms and front and rear up camber control arms rolling on 2000 CIVIC SI rims with brand new tires the car ride is amazing now well worth that investment. I installed a momo steering wheel and hub and there is no passenger side air bag since the 92 Civic Hatch CX never came with a passenger air bag I never installed one I was looking to put in the Password JDM carbon fiber block off tray but they were always out of one until now I hear they have it back in stock. I bought a OBD1 JDM b16 swap from JDM ENGINE DEPOT in New Jersey with 30-40 thousand miles on the complete swap. I did all the installation my self and for easy plug and play I swapped over the engine harness from a 95 b16 DEL SOL. After putting the motor in I installed a JDM OEM ITR intake manifold and valve cover with all new gaskets and seals of course and I installed Hasport Mounts all around and an oil catch can. The seats are out of a 96 civic ex coupe and are in fair condition. THERE IS NO REAR INTERRIOR AT ALL I was going to put a fuel cell and a Cusco roll cage but never got around to doing it. The body is straight normal dings here and there but the front driver side fender and hood is way off I bought it this way and I figure out that they women hit someone there is NO MAJOR DAMAGE this is not a salvaged car never has and never will be from what I was quoted from Honda they said it needs to be put on a frame pulling machine for about 150 it would be fixed. It does need a paint job it always has since I had it but once again never got around to doing it. SO now your wondering what wrong with the car well first off it has no exhaust the I planned on turboing it when I got back but now I cant so were talking open header only it is also throwing a check engine light from the O2 sensor and there is no stereo in the car everything else works fine I really don’t want to sell it but I hope someone can take over this car and finish it.As for a price why don’t you all tell me what it is worth personally I want 6000 or best offer but I want to know what people really think its worth I have invested about 6500 into if that matters everything was installed between the month of October and December before I left for way on December 23rd I don’t have pictures right now because photobucket.com doesn’t work on these government computers in the desert sorry
Old 04-17-2007, 12:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pop-drop-and LOCK it!