Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

EG JDM pole quiestion, need help with wiring.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EG JDM pole quiestion, need help with wiring.

i got the entire harness has no problem going up and down, but the light won't come on which is where i think this red and black wire come in, but they look like they go a hundred ways, could i just hook the red and black up to a switch and the green light will work, or what?

Old 06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: EG JDM pole quiestion, need help with wiring. (D15Bbigred)

I think you wire it into your parking lights
Old 06-23-2006, 05:55 PM

you are supposed to have it wired to that pole switch. Make sure you replace the bulbs. Otherwise you might think you are doing it wrong.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It makes me giggle that people buy that in the first place, but it makes me roll when I hear that those same douchebags can't wire it properly
Old 06-23-2006, 06:21 PM

yeah, the only thing for a honda is a part that makes it go faster. everything is rice right?
Old 06-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Unceasing Measure

Default Re: (Kevinarich)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kevinarich &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, the only thing for a honda is a part that makes it go faster. everything is rice right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you can't drive, by all means throw that thing on there so I know never to park my car anywhere near your chump ***. Thanks for the heads up, nooblet
Old 06-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i have the whole harness its not supposed to go to the switch i know that, i think your right about the parking lights, and arch is just jealous, guess what i'm going to mount the pole on the wrong side of the car, just for you buddy. but BUMP for a more definite answer
Old 06-23-2006, 07:40 PM

Default Re: (D15Bbigred)

wow the anti jdm revolution is jumping into full effect these days

dude that harness looks grody as a ************ is that a hacked harness wtf?
Old 06-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no i have the whole harness all the way back to the switch in full, just this piece is hacked. like i'm saying i think the park lights are supposed to control it , but i have no idea
Old 06-23-2006, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anti-jdm is the new bandwagon...good thing i couldent care less about what other people think of my car
Old 06-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Unceasing Measure

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by D15Bbigred &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and arch is just jealous, guess what i'm going to mount the pole on the wrong side of the car, just for you buddy. but BUMP for a more definite answer</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jealous of your need for a parking pole so you don't continue to destroy other autos in parking lots like some coked out Asian woman in a Denali? Or maybe jealous because your bumper pole is going to rocket you to JDM stardom, leaving us mere mortals nothing more than motes of dust in your dwindling shadow?

Oh wait: I got it! I'm going to be jealous of your superior flaming skills! That must be it!
Old 06-23-2006, 09:52 PM

i notice that semi trucks have those things. I like the jdm but i think thats going to make your car look cluttered in my opinion. I thought it went to the switch because i thought its not supposed to be on unless you hit the pole switch. that way you can use it during the day too.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Jealous of your need for a parking pole so you don't continue to destroy other autos in parking lots like some coked out Asian woman in a Denali? Or maybe jealous because your bumper pole is going to rocket you to JDM stardom, leaving us mere mortals nothing more than motes of dust in your dwindling shadow?

Oh wait: I got it! I'm going to be jealous of your superior flaming skills! That must be it!</TD></TR></TABLE> hey i think me and u both know that this little Jdm lover can park and the only reason is getting this is to be accepted as a true jdm fanatic. the days of turbo kits and useful parts is over my friends. parking poles and dickfours for all!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the funny thing is i have my turbo installed to, heres what i'll do for you arch, i'll put this bumper pole on the rear so you can see how bad ur whip is getting beat. with your barely touched up d16z6, If I ever find myself in the middle of but ****** nowhere you gota purty mouth columbus ohio. the fact is its style, and personal choice, and that fact that ur bad mouthing it makes you ignorant. i've read your profile , you want a k24 in ur hatch, y? so you can think your mister badass and all of the 15 year old boys and girls will kiss your feet. i would hope not, your doing it to be different, well thats what the pole is for and many other things that are on my car. so jump off my dick go post in the bullshit section and waste bandwith somewhere else
Old 06-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dr.D)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dr.D &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> hey i think me and u both know that this little Jdm lover can park and the only reason is getting this is to be accepted as a true jdm fanatic. the days of turbo kits and useful parts is over my friends. parking poles and dickfours for all!!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

and this coming from the guy with

JDM Headlights, Accessory Fog lights, Bumper trim, EDM rear mist light with panel, Aux. lights, license plate fillers
PM ME IF U HAVE ANY!!!!!!

as his sig, try to think things through before you post. why would you possibly need fog lights . the fog in minnesota must be nuts, NO.... its becuse you have seen the style and you like it. so you good sir , need to sit down. and go cruise the classifieds and waste another persons time
Old 06-24-2006, 07:54 AM

WOW, I once saw this lady slap the hell out of a guy, baseball swing style, that crap left me in awe. Something similar just happend. Rock on for putting your foot down but not getting too overbored with it. NO hate here for either end, I am just curious now as to what the pole is for, what does it do? I mean, I look at the picture above and I am lost as to what this is. Do you have any pics after installation of others or anything to help me understand what this is?
Old 06-24-2006, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

k well in japan people use them to refernce where thier parkin so they don't bash thier **** up. like i said , total style and choice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

u can look here for some pics as to where it is located and installed
Old 06-24-2006, 08:44 AM

Okay, I gotcha man. I can respect that. For me it is like having an old car that was loved, bringing it back to absolute perfection, with every little detail. The best part is the satisfaction from a complete restoral... "at least for me." More power to you.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:27 PM

Default Re: (travelor101)

oo it actually goes in pretty clean i thought it was an ugly *** bulge in the bumper, i like, i also like the trim on the bumper, im pretty sure u can just make some of that trim **** instead of paying a bitch load of money for it