Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

EG Integra Front End Conversion

Old 04-05-2003, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EG Integra Front End Conversion

I know it's been talked about before, but I can't find any information about it in the search. Is the front end of a 96+ bolt upto a 5G HB? I've seen it done and it looks awesome, but I just wondered how much welding and such was involed. Anyone have any information on this? Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-05-2003, 08:25 PM
93EH6

Default Re: EG Integra Front End Conversion (hatchback19)

From my understanding you put on the integra radiator support. Then bolt on the hood bumper and lights. Then with the fenders you cut your civic one in half and cut the integra one to fit right up to the bumper. Then weld them together and make them look nice. Another conversion to think about would be a 99-00 civic front end conversion it would go the same as what i just told you.
Old 04-05-2003, 08:57 PM
BoM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: EG Integra Front End Conversion (BLACK DEATH)

From my understanding you put on the integra radiator support. Then bolt on the hood bumper and lights. Then with the fenders you cut your civic one in half and cut the integra one to fit right up to the bumper. Then weld them together and make them look nice. Another conversion to think about would be a 99-00 civic front end conversion it would go the same as what i just told you.
yeah its something like that and alittle more customizing....do a jdm conversion. (integra)

[Modified by BoM, 12:57 AM 4/6/2003]
Old 04-05-2003, 09:08 PM

Default Re: EG Integra Front End Conversion (hatchback19)

im in the process of doing it to my hatch. its alot of work. i thought it be pretty simple before i started but its work....nothing super hard. the hard part is i want it all to be clean under the hood so i want to use all oem ****. like the jdm radiator support (365$) and the jdm bumper support. (still cant find one)...just so you know..if anyone does this conversion, buy the whole front. dotn piece it together cause nobody will want to seperate the rad support and ****. i got lucky (i guess) getting the rad support. and now cant find the bumper support.. and the places who actually claim they sell it seperatly are out of stock and they are on backorder from japan, and thats a long wait
.... im doing a website with my car as its being worked on and when its done
so far its a 92 dx with jdm type r front end, jdm s2000 tails. mugen bumper and mugen sides. interior is a teg dash with type r cluster (canadian) recaros front and back. rims are racinghart cp-035c 15x7 in gold..paint on car is going to be black
suspension is tokico 5 ways up front gsr in back.
billit lower control arm bushings. custom nsx rotors. and wilwood calipers.
bla bla a bunch of other ****..... thats just the body.. i should have it all done within the month...i just got a shitload of welding to do before i paint the car.
Old 04-05-2003, 09:40 PM

Default Re: EG Integra Front End Conversion (BLACK DEATH)

just like he said,

i just did the 99-00 si front on my friends car, looks clean, all oem honda parts , just make sure when you put he fenders that they overlap a lil so when u take it to the boy shop to be sanded on they have some extra room for the fenders in case they want to reweld to come out perfect,