Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

EG hoodpin location, pic request.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 06:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default EG hoodpin location, pic request.

I got a set of hoodlocks for my VIS CF hood. But I haven't placed them yet because I'm affraid they will look like ****. I lined them up a bit above the hole in the headlightsupport closest to the fender. My guess is they would look beter a bit more to the inside.

Please post pics of your EG with hoodlocks/hoodpins. Pics of bays would be nice too, just to see the location of the pins and which holes we're used.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: EG hoodpin location, pic request. (zanthrax)

Since im in a nice mood and have nothing else to do ill post some pics for you. Next time try the app/cos. forum ya?

Best place for my shitty *** VIS hood that rubs on B series.

Also if your drilling a CF hood, i would suggest bottom up technique so you dont crack like i did. I dont care about this hood anymore.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: EG hoodpin location, pic request. (Luserkid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luserkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Also if your drilling a CF hood, i would suggest bottom up technique so you dont crack like i did. I dont care about this hood anymore. </TD></TR></TABLE>

good place for pins...
sux about cracking it though......

bottom up
Old 04-25-2004, 10:14 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luserkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Since im in a nice mood and have nothing else to do ill post some pics for you. Next time try the app/cos. forum ya?

Best place for my shitty *** VIS hood that rubs on B series.

Also if your drilling a CF hood, i would suggest bottom up technique so you dont crack like i did. I dont care about this hood anymore. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't do him any favors.

I don't get why so many people on here feel the need to be a complete dick about everything.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: EG hoodpin location, pic request. (undertheradar)

hollty spider cracks batman.

and undertheradar its his hood and car dip ****
Old 04-25-2004, 10:33 AM

Default Re: EG hoodpin location, pic request. (slammed_93_hatch)

**** off and mind your own business. I was referring to his negative comments about "having nothing better to do, but being in a good mood.....and posting it next time in the appearance forum". I could give a **** about his hood. Now go suck a dick.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: EG hoodpin location, pic request. (undertheradar)

That's exactly where I put my hoodpins.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undertheradar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't get why so many people on here feel the need to be a complete dick about everything</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undertheradar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">**** off and mind your own business.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undertheradar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I could give a **** about his hood. Now go suck a dick.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hypocrite, anyone?

shall i go suck a dick as well?

ban this *******.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:45 AM

Default Re: EG hoodpin location, pic request. (shaundrake)

Why are you guys having such a hard time understanding my point? I was referring to the fact that he acted like he was doing the guy a favor for posting pics of his hood pins. Why couldn't he just post the pics or give some advice and leave it at that without being an ***? I wasn't referring to his hood at all.

Oh, and doesn't appear to me that I'm in any way breaking the rules, nor are either of you a mod, so again, **** off.

If a mod wants to ban me, so be it.

Oh, and for the original poster:
Heres where I put my pins....but you can put locks in essentially the same place on an eg.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: EG hoodpin location, pic request. (shaundrake)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undertheradar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why are you guys having such a hard time understanding my point? I was referring to the fact that he acted like he was doing the guy a favor for posting pics of his hood pins. Why couldn't he just post the pics or give some advice and leave it at that without being an ***? I wasn't referring to his hood at all.

Oh, and doesn't appear to me that I'm in any way breaking the rules, nor are either of you a mod, so again, **** off.

If a mod wants to ban me, so be it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I dont think i was being a ***. If i was i appoligize to the thread starter i didnt mean to sound like a *** or anything. But there are alot of pictures of hoods with hood pins in the app./cos. forum (thats why i told him to go there). Also theres another hood pin thread that was posted yesterday.

Also have you noticed theres no other pic's other then mine on this thread? Not alot of people like to post pics of there cars for whatever reasons. (my reason being my car looks like ****) But ill post little things here and there of it.

But once again i wasnt trying or being for that matter, a ***. When i want to be a *** youll know it.

Also chill out man, this is only a internet forum no reason to get all pissed because someone speaks there mind.

One more thing about the thread. Where ever you put your pins, thats where you want it, personal opinion is all it is.
Old 04-25-2004, 11:01 AM

Thanks for responding in a civil manner. I guess I just have a soft spot for the underdog/new guys. I just seem to notice a lot of negativity from people on here towards people asking innocent questions. We all started without knowing anything, and many of us didn't have things like Honda-Tech or any other sources for all the answers to our questions. Everyone keeps talking about getting H-T back to the "tech" aspect of things, so I think if we all actually share our knowledge with the people that need it, it will be a much better place.

Anyways...sorry for being grumpy about it, but the other two guys that responded can still **** off.