Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

eg and dc 2 exaust

Old 05-06-2005, 07:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eg and dc 2 exaust

i wnated to know if any one has ever taken a integra full cat back exaust to put on an eg coupe.
how much are the pipe lines a like
and how much bending is there to do
any shops that are good at it w/o damaging the piping (in fl)
Old 05-06-2005, 07:32 AM

Location: San Diego, I miss Chicago, but love SD, CA, US of fuckin A
Default Re: eg and dc 2 exaust (Sranang Mang)

EG civic = DC teg That's all it comes down to. If your EG/EJ has a b-series it should bolt right in...
Old 05-06-2005, 08:24 AM

Default Re: eg and dc 2 exaust (HondaFanatic708)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondaFanatic708 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">EG civic = DC teg That's all it comes down to. If your EG/EJ has a b-series it should bolt right in... </TD></TR></TABLE>

i had a gsr fireball. didnt fit my bros ls teg or my ex (gsr has longer headers or something?) well i dunno but we hacked a bunch of inches off of it and bam its interchangeable between my ex and the ls. also fitted 95 civic dx sedan and the 96 dx hatchie. so you dont really need to have a b series swap for it to fit
Old 05-06-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: eg and dc 2 exaust (longbeachpurplecivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by longbeachpurplecivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i had a gsr fireball. didnt fit my bros ls teg or my ex (gsr has longer headers or something?) well i dunno but we hacked a bunch of inches off of it and bam its interchangeable between my ex and the ls. also fitted 95 civic dx sedan and the 96 dx hatchie. so you dont really need to have a b series swap for it to fit </TD></TR></TABLE>Yeah ya know I forgot about that ****. It actually has a completely different exhaust, I just checked Acura part numbers to confirm. All the way back. I know an LS header will bolt to a GSR head but you will have to make sure that the cat and exhaust are also from the LS, or comparable.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:08 PM

hahaha i just noticed your sig
Old 05-06-2005, 06:23 PM

Default Re: eg and dc 2 exaust (longbeachpurplecivic)

LBC in the house **** yeah!!
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by longbeachpurplecivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha i just noticed your sig </TD></TR></TABLE>I'm serious about it too. So then the next bitch tries to do the same thing.. "You spend too much time working on your car.." Well stupid ***, throw on some grubby clothes and help, quit your bitchin. But no, I have yet to find my dream woman, a beautiful brown hair brown eyed lady who knows how to use and likes to use tools. I'm having trouble finding one that likes to use her brain. That is the first step. Without that their like "Open end wrench what?"LMFAO My sig will probably keep me from getting play from any HT chickies but who cares, meeting women on the net if for "Freak Show" lookin people. That or they are so fat you would have to cut their house in half to get em out..
Old 05-06-2005, 06:30 PM

Desiree is the one woman I can beat (I would never raise my hand to a lady) on and then leave her outside overnight and she wont bitch at me the next day. Oh and my Viper alarm assures she will be there the next morning. But I take very good care of my girls. Only premium gas. None of that 91 octane ****, 93 or higher all the way. Synthetic Royal Purple 10W-30 every 5Kmi, valve clearance adj every oil change. Air filter cleaning every 7Kmi. Desiree loves me, and I love her, LOL. And she uses her brain.