Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Eg Coupe w/ Gsr Hub+Rotor problems

Old 05-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eg Coupe w/ Gsr Hub+Rotor problems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new to honda tech but very into hondas and have a strange question then about my wheel hubs and rotors.

I recently got a 94 civic eg coupe with a b18c1 which im inrediably please with the engine but the hubs were in a terrible state and just getting worse. Driver side doesnt allow wheel to sit flush and passanger side has only bolts. Not to mention the driver side hubs is smaller then the passanger side by .5 inch. So is the driver side (5 inch) a be series hub? so i went to my friends parts eg hatch and took his wheel hubs off of it and those 2 are the same size as the passanger one i have on my eg coupe already. Then so i ordered drilled and slotted rotors for my 94 non abs coupe and they came out to not work on the new hubs i got but only work on the smaller driver side hub. so i then went to a junkyard to get to the bottom of these ridiculilsly confusing hubs and all the eg coupes had the big rotors like i got off my buddys hatch.

So did they send me bseries rotors or something? and do you know if the axles will fit into the eg bigger rotors or if i need to get gsr hubs?

sorry if it came out confusing when i wrote but even my buddy whos a mechanic for a honda dealership was confused as hell. Any knowledge would be amazing thank you.

Teagin Lopez
NwGsrGiggen