Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Obie

Default Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK

I took my door panel off to fix my off track window anyways Im trying to put the door panel on but the top part wont align with the door I cant force it in . I tried for about an hour. Help me
Old 09-25-2003, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK (play)

Is the window rolled down? It is alot easier when it is.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Obie

Default Re: Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK (Pho Real)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pho Real &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is the window rolled down? It is alot easier when it is.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good way to postwhore.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Good way to postwhore.</TD></TR></TABLE>

He was serious.....and he is right

Try using bending techniques...the metal tab at the top of the lower window inseam bends and it will be easier to manuver the panel back on if you give your self a larger slot to drop it into.....either way.....make sure you roll the window down first
Old 09-25-2003, 12:45 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Good way to postwhore.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Oh yeah!

I was making a suggestion because the type of threads you have started are less intelligent than a three year old.

It was a valid answer to your question, now if the window is rolled down and you still can't get it the door panel on, then your are an idiot and I hope you never get it back on because your attitude sucks ............................

Modified by Pho Real at 4:15 PM 9/25/2003
Old 09-25-2003, 12:50 PM
Obie

Yes its down you moron. How the fuc* could you put it on without it being down.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:51 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes its down you moron. How the fuc* could you put it on without it being down. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Good way to postwhore :middlefinger:

Easy, I have done it before, now get the **** off my nuts son. Got any other stupid **** to say?
Old 09-25-2003, 12:54 PM
Obie

I just wanted some help....Relax
Old 09-25-2003, 12:55 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just wanted some help....Relax</TD></TR></TABLE>

And I gave you some and you said I was postwhoring. You put yourself in this situation by being cocky.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now now kids, let's play nice....
Old 09-25-2003, 12:57 PM
Obie

Its real simple you cant put a door panel on with the window being up ...if you do its gonna be Fu*ked up. So I seen your comments towards me on every post I have made so I thought you were being sarcastic so . RELAX
Old 09-25-2003, 01:00 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pho Real &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

And I gave you some and you said I was postwhoring. You put yourself in this situation by being cocky.</TD></TR></TABLE>
somebody that can't put a fukk'n door pannel back on sure is a cocky SOB!
Old 09-25-2003, 01:00 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its real simple you cant put a door panel on with the window being up ...if you do its gonna be Fu*ked up. So I seen your comments towards me on every post I have made so I thought you were being sarcastic so . RELAX</TD></TR></TABLE>

Again you are talking out of your ***, It can be done. I have done it before when I still had DX doors on my civic. I was in the same boat as you and almost every other civic owner with the manual windows coming off track. I fixed the window and did not want to risk rolling it down before I took them off and sold them, so I put the door panel on with the window rolled up.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Obie

dx door panels are different than Si door panels..FYI
Old 09-25-2003, 01:04 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dx door panels are different than Si door panels..FYI</TD></TR></TABLE>

FYI.. the sky is blue, what the **** does that have to do with anything I said.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:05 PM
Obie

Default Re: Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK (JICEK9)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JICEK9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
somebody that can't put a fukk'n door pannel back on sure is a cocky SOB! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Trust me its difficult i tried every angel for about an hour still no luck. Its difficult becasue the the tweeter is in the way and I cant take off the tweeter becasue the panel goes on top of the tweeter.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dx door panels are different than Si door panels..FYI</TD></TR></TABLE>

sigh, thank you captain obvious. but they still go on the same way.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Obie

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pho Real &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

FYI.. the sky is blue, what the **** does that have to do with anything I said.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mayeb the reinstallation is different
Old 09-25-2003, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by play &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Trust me its difficult i tried every angel for about an hour still no luck. Its difficult becasue the the tweeter is in the way and I cant take off the tweeter becasue the panel goes on top of the tweeter. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i dont know about tweeters, but i've been able to take the little plastic cover on and off without taking the door panel off.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i've been in your same spot. i've taken my door panel off many time in the past and been stuck for it seems like hours frustrated because i couldn't get the panel to realign with the door. plus i scratched the **** out of my mirror panel try taking a pair of plyers and bending the rail on the door to make sure that it aligns straight. then, try and adjust the inside part of the door first, then the rear. for some reason the rear goes on easier than the front.
btw, this is for a dx, not sure if it's the same as si panels but i'm guessing it's similar
Old 09-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Obie

Default Re: Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK (cre18)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cre18 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i've been in your same spot. i've taken my door panel off many time in the past and been stuck for it seems like hours frustrated because i couldn't get the panel to realign with the door. plus i scratched the **** out of my mirror panel try taking a pair of plyers and bending the rail on the door to make sure that it aligns straight. then, try and adjust the inside part of the door first, then the rear. for some reason the rear goes on easier than the front.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bingo ....Thats exactly whats going on with mine. The rear goes on easier where the front sticks out ...I did not want to bend it but thats what im gonna have to do .. Thanks alot
Old 09-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

when you get the front panel right over the door lip try pushing in a little, then slowly work your way to the back.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im having the same ****** problem right now!!!! OHH MAN I WANNA SMASH THE DAMN THING INTO 19 billion peices and then put it the fire and watch the ****** burn!!!!
Old 09-25-2003, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK (cre18)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cre18 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">when you get the front panel right over the door lip try pushing in a little, then slowly work your way to the back. </TD></TR></TABLE>
finnally somebody's helping the poor kid out! thanks!
Old 09-25-2003, 01:18 PM
Obie

Default Re: Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK (crazyimport)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crazyimport &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im having the same ****** problem right now!!!! OHH MAN I WANNA SMASH THE DAMN THING INTO 19 billion peices and then put it the fire and watch the ****** burn!!!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You should have heard me ..... I was yelling in the middle of my driveway sh*t and other cuss words loud a$$ fudge. Even a turbo install did not get me this mad.

Quick Reply: Door Panel Heeeeeelllllppppppp on EK