Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

don't flame me, i searched but not good results............

Old 02-16-2006, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default don't flame me, i searched but not good results............

i already searched it up and got a few results but not what i wanted. anyways i have a 94 civic ex with a ls motor in it. I have an aem fuel rail and im going to install an aem fuel pressure regulator . so i went out and bought a b&m fuel pressure guage so when i install the regulator i can adjust the pressure to stock and i researched the archive contents and didnt find my answer. well my question is where do i install the guage? i remember reading in a magazine not to install the guage at the filter cause your not getting an accurate reading so i know on the aem fuel rails they come with an extra threaded portion ( next to the stock pressure regulator) (the threaded portion is on the opposite side of the fuel rail and it kind of looks like the fuel line could be hooked up there, well anyone with an aem fuel rail knows what im talking about) well is that were i hook my guage up at i think i should but i would like a second answer for reassurance? and does anyone have the skunk2 pro series intake manifold installed on their motor and if so can you tell a difference? if your going to flame me dont answer my questions