Dont Drink and Drive

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont Drink and Drive

RIP
Phillip Yu

December 3, 2005 - A decision to drive drunk ended in a deadly accident in Northeast Philadelphia.

Two vehicles collided head-on overnight in the 74-hundred block of the Roosevelt Boulevard.
Police say an 18-year-old woman was drunk when she drove her Subaru northbound in the southbound lanes. A 16-year-old girl was in her car.

It slammed into a Honda, driven by a 24-year-old man. He died.

//
The 16-year-old is hospitalized with a fractured pelvis. The 18-year-old is out of he hospital and charged with D-U-I and vehicular homicide.

Watch out for the DRUNKS!!!!
DAMN MISS MY Bro Phil
Old 12-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im sorry for your loss. im not even going to pretend to know what youre going through right now.

and your brother was just an innocent victim.
my condolences.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:08 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Dont Drink and Drive (Racersky)

Christ, man. I have a bro and couldn't imagine loosing him like this. Stay strong, what will it take to keep booze and cars seperated? God damn...

Jim
Old 12-05-2005, 06:19 PM

they should just ban alcohol. nothing good ever comes out of it. death, fights, rape, murder... 2 girls... 18 and 16 drinking. that girl deserves whatever punishment she gets tossed with.

R.i.p to your brother sir...
Old 12-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow man, that is absolutely horrible, one of my good friends died in a car accident a few years back, and even today i still try not to think about it. i hate it how everytime there is an accident involving a drunk driver, the one that was drinking lives, and the innocent victum doesnt make it. Sorry for your loses bro...hang in there

my prayers are with you and your family
Old 12-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My brother was involved in a drunk driving accident.......he was the dipshit driving. 5 car pile up, thank God no one was seriously hurt. He didnt get enough punishment from the police, in my opinion. I havnt talked to him since, cant beleive I am related to a ******* moron.

Sorry for the loss of your brother in such a horrible way. I hope the bitches rot in jail\hell.

Stay strong.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:26 PM

Default Re: Dont Drink and Drive (sydegsr)

R.I.P for your brother man. I wish the best for you and your family.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dont Drink and Drive (sydegsr)

damn dude sorry to hear about the news.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My deepest condolences .
Old 12-05-2005, 06:31 PM

When will people stop being idiots? Getting drunk does not make you cool or grown up, it harms innocent people. You and your family will be in my prayers. Stay Strong.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ekcivic9)

drunk drivers
Old 12-05-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Re: (Undercover_Skank)

ull both be in my prayers
Old 12-05-2005, 06:44 PM
dAng!

Default Re: (4door_demon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4door_demon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My brother was involved in a drunk driving accident.......he was the dipshit driving. 5 car pile up, thank God no one was seriously hurt. He didnt get enough punishment from the police, in my opinion. I havnt talked to him since, cant beleive I am related to a ******* moron.

Sorry for the loss of your brother in such a horrible way. I hope the bitches rot in jail\hell.

Stay strong.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You, whether you agree or not, are going to be part of the solution to help fix his problems and get him on the right track. You shouldn't distance yourself permanently.

To the creator of this thread, my condolensces for your loss as well as to his family and other friends.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SicilianSpeed42)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SicilianSpeed42 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">When will people stop being idiots? Getting drunk does not make you cool or grown up, it harms innocent people. You and your family will be in my prayers. Stay Strong.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, I think for most people, its actually because they need to get somewhere and they are drunk. Still a stupid descion though.

Sorry man
Old 12-05-2005, 06:49 PM

i absoluly dread these stories. Something that was so careless and so stupid that could've been avoided so easily by someones common sense to know if you're drinking, you shouldn't be driving. And now an innocent party has to live with the consequences. My deepest condolences. My prayers go out to you and your family.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Russ713)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Russ713 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You, whether you agree or not, are going to be part of the solution to help fix his problems and get him on the right track. You shouldn't distance yourself permanently.

To the creator of this thread, my condolensces for your loss as well as to his family and other friends.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Its hard to help someone that feels nothing about what he did other than wrecking his car. Its hard to respect someone and want to help them when they cannot thinbk of anyone but themselves.

Think these bitches are gonna care that they took his brother from him? Doubt it, prolly sitting in jail saying "My life sucks".

People are so selfish these days its sad.

If you get drunk, take a ******* taxi.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:53 PM

Default Re: (Ajax)

That makes me sad.

I think that they don't smack down on drunkdrivers hard enough.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (95civ)

My deepest condolences to you, your family, and that poor wrecked civic
Old 12-05-2005, 06:54 PM
H-T Poker champion

Default Re: (95civ)

If someone killed my brother in a car accident, drunk or not, I'd kill them. Be strong man, I cant even imagine what you and your family are going through. I'll say a prayer for all of you.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

darwin is a bitch.....no mean to be an *** but, its true...
Old 12-05-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: (punkracer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by punkracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">darwin is a bitch.....no mean to be an *** but, its true...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who is darwin?
Old 12-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Sixgundone)

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I myself had a problem with alcohol and have 2 DUI's on my record. I am so thankful that I haven't harmed anyone and regret having put myself and others at extreme risk.

Alcohol always made me too confident and I would think I was fine to drive.

Now I just quit it altogether, the hardest thing I've ever done but I know what's right and wrong. Putting other people at risk is wrong, and if I don't have the strength to not drive when I'm drunk then I shouldn't be picking up the cup at all.

Again, my condolences.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by punkracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">darwin is a bitch.....no mean to be an *** but, its true...</TD></TR></TABLE>
except darwinism failed in this situation. The innocent died while the bitch who should have been killed (implementing Darwinism) lived.

I am truely sorry about your loss, it must be devistating. I hope that this story at least helps prevent further instances such as this one.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

What the hell are you talking about?
Old 12-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Multi-paradigm

Default Re: (Hatchy-Ownzjo0)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hatchy-Ownzjo0 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If someone killed my brother in a car accident, drunk or not, I'd kill them.</TD></TR></TABLE>

While I don't think this would be the most prudent course of action, I must be honest and say that, yeah, if someone killed my brother in a car accident, drunk or not, I would be so blinded with sorrow and rage, I wouldn't be thinking about doing the more prudent thing, I too would probably set out to kill the person(s) responsible.
Hell, I get all fired up when someone shoots a hostile eye at my little brother.

For the thread starter, you have my condolences. Words cannot express just how tragic things such as these are. And most people go through life never expecting these things to happen to them. But they happen... All that's left is to remember him and to honor him always. Keep your head up.

Quick Reply: Dont Drink and Drive