Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats?

I know there was a guy on honda-tech selling these as real but then said they may be fake. I see there are three sets on e-bay so I am assuming these are not one off's. I am wondering if anyone knows where to get these besides ebay? Here is a link for reference.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&rd=1
Old 07-20-2004, 09:17 AM

Default Re: Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats? (underpressure02)

Jeez, you'll need a ladder to get out of the lower seat bolsters!
Old 07-20-2004, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats? (PH3593A)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PH3593A &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Jeez, you'll need a ladder to get out of the lower seat bolsters!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know it looks like it will hold you in very well.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:33 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats? (underpressure02)

" I was convinced until Monday that they were authentic and I only sell them because they were too large for my car"

he's selling 2 pairs.. hehe

just save up and order them from bride yourself

if you want seats that look like bride, whatever.. but don't get bride knockoffs cuase they have bride stiched into the headrest.. that will only make people like me **** on your car and luagh at you.
Old 07-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats? (DewMota)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DewMota &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">" I was convinced until Monday that they were authentic and I only sell them because they were too large for my car"

he's selling 2 pairs.. hehe

just save up and order them from bride yourself

if you want seats that look like bride, whatever.. but don't get bride knockoffs cuase they have bride stiched into the headrest.. that will only make people like me **** on your car and luagh at you. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow your post really helped answer my question Next time you want to increase your post count go do it in someone else's thread and actually reply with a helpful answer.

If I wanted to go spend the money on real brides I would. But I would rather put that money to use on my new turbo set up instead of a seat.

I want the seats b/c they look nice and look like they will fit snug instead of buying sparco's which do not seem to have the same size bolsters.

The whole reason I made the post was to see if I could find them cheaper. There are other knock offs on ebay but the quality looks like ***. These at least seem to be made fairly well from the pics I saw posted on honda-tech before.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 07-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Economic Upturn, WUT

Im sure you could find those on ebay easy. or um .. search because someone was talking about them awhile ago.

or just don't be cheap and get bride seats
Old 07-21-2004, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats? (Ahrpr)

Dam even a NOOB with one post tries to be a smart ***.
That really answered my question on where to get them cheaper then Ebay. And btw I already searched and pmed all the people in the threads that said they could get them cheaper. And if you read the post you would know why I don't want to buy real brides.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by underpressure02 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dam even a NOOB with one post tries to be a smart ***.
That really answered my question on where to get them cheaper then Ebay. And btw I already searched and pmed all the people in the threads that said they could get them cheaper. And if you read the post you would know why I don't want to buy real brides. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i pride myself in the parts that i buy for my car.... and if i dont have money for brides then i just dont. rather spend the $300 here instead of $1000+...

bumP for someone who actually knows where these seats are comin' from.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Does anyone know where else to get these knock off Bride seats? (jdmsiR20)

I just don't understand why everyone here gets so worked up over a pair of fake seats. Most people talking **** are prob people with little or nothing done to their cars.

I just can not see spending 1000+ per seat for something that I am going to sit, fart, and get dirty in. I have gsr leather now and I am clean it a lot b/c I will be working on my car and go to take it for a ride and be all dirty and greasy. No sense destroying a expensive pair of seats plus it is not like they will actually give any performance help anyway.

The same people that say only buy real are prob the same people that would go buy full-race manifold knock off. Or buy other fake stuff.

**** I have jdmshit.com cf duckbill and mirrors why? B/c the quality is really nice and it is cheap. Again something that does nothing for my car but looks. Now if you crack open my motor you are not going to find stock rods or crappy pistons. Just the same with my EMS, B/c, traction bars, intake manifold, fpr, injectors, wastegate, radiator, wide band and so on and so forth.

Old 07-21-2004, 10:34 AM

Go walk your poodle.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I dunno, I have a REAL Bride Zeta III; I picked it up from Tee's myself. Seeing this kinda stuff make me feel like people are getting desperate just to jump into the bandwagon. Not only that, it seems like people are desperate to try to de-value the real thing
Old 07-21-2004, 01:23 PM

Default Re: (THEINTEGRATION)

who cares? for all u know he could hit the lottery tomorrow and be laughing that u bought a bride when he hired the owner to personally build a seat to fit his body-- or just buy out the company.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Boba Connoisseur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (THEINTEGRATION)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by THEINTEGRATION &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dunno, I have a REAL Bride Zeta III; I picked it up from Tee's myself. Seeing this kinda stuff make me feel like people are getting desperate just to jump into the bandwagon. Not only that, it seems like people are desperate to try to de-value the real thing </TD></TR></TABLE>

wow. a real bride zeta iii. let me get you a cookie.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:19 PM

Default Re: (SkyeC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by underpressure02 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> No sense destroying a expensive pair of seats plus it is not like they will actually give any performance help anyway.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know how an expensive pair of seats will not give any performance help because they are almost always lighter than stock seats, plus they offer better support than stock seats, which is a main reason why professional racers don't use stock seats.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am with underpressure.

I have can't see why you would drop that much on some seats, damn!

Also to answer your question, your best bet is prolly ebay, people are always whoring stuff out there.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (97ShLude)

i got real jdm recaro itr seats in my eg and i like the bride knockoff's..id rock em for sure if i had a crx ..nothing but the best for my eg though

good luck to the guy who's looking for em..be sure to post up where you found em for sale so we all know for future refrence
Old 07-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EKautox)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EKautox &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't know how an expensive pair of seats will not give any performance help because they are almost always lighter than stock seats, plus they offer better support than stock seats, which is a main reason why professional racers don't use stock seats.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you read any of my post? Or did you just choose to have a brain fart and not comprehend any of it that I wrote.

I said I can not see destroying a set of real Bride seats that I pay thousands of dollars for when I can get the knock off's which prob weigh about the same and appear to have the same size bolsters and everything.

I have had a few people Im me last person said he thinks he knows of a place where you can get them for like 550. I will let you guys know if I find them and if so where is the cheapest place.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well first of all I never said I paid full price for my seat. I actually paid the same amount as the starting bid for those seats. I just don't understand, why people would want to buy fake things. It's just like being a poseur.