Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Dek sol headlight adjustment

Old 08-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headlight adjustment help!

How do you adjust the headlight on a del sol? Please help...
Old 08-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

anyone...
Old 08-19-2006, 02:39 PM

Default Re: (acuteviet)

are you serious?? you suck dude. go get a chilton's
Old 08-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ci_v_ic)

why buy the book when i can ask people on HT!
Old 08-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acuteviet &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why buy the book when i can ask people on HT! </TD></TR></TABLE>

why, so you can actually learn how to do your own, and how do you know we're going to give you the right answer.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:03 PM

Default Re: (philosofy1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by philosofy1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why, so you can actually learn how to do your own, and how do you know we're going to give you the right answer.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha another burn. damn it seems like every post i go into someones getting burned, and its usually the poster.

ask intelligent questions.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

blah...blah...blah...either you guys want to help or not but please don't post back and talk ****.

If you don't want to help then fucken leave...!

Old 08-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acuteviet &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">blah...blah...blah...either you guys want to help or not but please don't post back and talk ****.

If you don't want to help then expletive off...!</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah like your really going to get help that way!

do what this guy suggested then!
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ci_v_ic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">are you serious?? you suck dude. go get a chilton's</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 08-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow...I didn't know there are a bunch of dick heads on HT. If i knew, i wouldn't have asked!
Old 08-19-2006, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acuteviet &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow...I didn't know there are a bunch of dick heads on HT. If i knew, i wouldn't have asked!</TD></TR></TABLE>

you know people would save so much time and gain so much knowledge if they just pick up a book and read.

reading is fundamental!
Old 08-19-2006, 09:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (philosofy1)

don't worry about it...got my answer from another site!
Old 08-19-2006, 10:13 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acuteviet &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">don't worry about it...got my answer from another site! </TD></TR></TABLE>

good job lazy bastard. read sometime or can you?
Old 08-19-2006, 10:26 PM

there should be two bolts on the back of each beam......put the car about 25 feet away from the wall and adjust as u desire.....thats what i did and it works fine.....
Old 08-19-2006, 10:48 PM

Default Re: (probenator)

Truly you guys are all ********... This forum is for LEARNING so why dont you ******* teach if you know so goddamn much about these cars in the first place... Or maybe you dont know yourselves and your trying tp hide the fact because all you can do is give bullshit answers.... seriously grow up yourselves and start doing what your supposed to be doing in thes god damn forum and help others ASSHATS
P.S. Telling him to go pick up a book doesnt show that your any more intelligent than he is so you cant talk unless you give an answer read the goddamn forum rules....and start giving intelligent answers...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by probenator &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">there should be two bolts on the back of each beam......put the car about 25 feet away from the wall and adjust as u desire.....thats what i did and it works fine.....</TD></TR></TABLE>
Do what he said and youll be fine
Old 08-19-2006, 10:54 PM

Default Re: (Jhonny Ricer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jhonny Ricer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Truly you guys are all ********... This forum is for LEARNING so why dont you ******* teach if you know so goddamn much about these cars in the first place... Or maybe you dont know yourselves and your trying tp hide the fact because all you can do is give bullshit answers.... seriously grow up yourselves and start doing what your supposed to be doing in thes god damn forum and help others ASSHATS
P.S. Telling him to go pick up a book doesnt show that your any more intelligent than he is so you cant talk unless you give an answer read the goddamn forum rules....and start giving intelligent answers...

Do what he said and youll be fine </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol did you seriously say *** hat? two words that dont even belong in the same sentence. your a stupid ************. i mean adjusting headlights is not rocket science lol. its kinda like knowin which hole to stick my dick in your mom, its just COMMON SENSE. you blow dude.

Jhonny Ricer McFag -- end yourself (i told your mom to abort but she didnt listen)
Old 08-19-2006, 11:03 PM

Hmm well since ASSHAT isnt even in the english dictionary I dont think you can criticize how I word it... And im glad you can talk to the dead because my mother died five years ago in a car accident *******... dont ever speak again... I hope your entire family burns to death slowly in a house fire....
Old 08-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sigh... what has this world come to?
Old 08-19-2006, 11:37 PM

Default Re: (iongerz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by iongerz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sigh... what has this world come to?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Internet arguments!
Old 08-19-2006, 11:51 PM

ONLINE BANGERS...!!!

dude it not that hard
Old 08-20-2006, 01:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jdmOPTION2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ci_v_ic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

lol did you seriously say *** hat? two words that dont even belong in the same sentence. your a stupid ************. i mean adjusting headlights is not rocket science lol. its kinda like knowin which hole to stick my dick in your mom, its just COMMON SENSE. you blow dude.

Jhonny Ricer McFag -- end yourself (i told your mom to abort but she didnt listen)</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jhonny Ricer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hmm well since ASSHAT isnt even in the english dictionary I dont think you can criticize how I word it... And im glad you can talk to the dead because my mother died five years ago in a car accident *******... dont ever speak again... I hope your entire family burns to death slowly in a house fire.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

that sucks
Old 08-20-2006, 01:59 AM

People who are dicks should get a temp ban. Damn.. How hard is it to say look at the back of the headlight and adjust the bolts? Took what... 5 seconds OR LESS to type it. Takes more to complain then it does to answer the damn question in the first place!

WOW.... Good luck man. If you got any more questions, and if I know the answer, I'd be glad to help ya man.

-Jason
Old 08-20-2006, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ci_v_ic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

good job lazy bastard. read sometime or can you? </TD></TR></TABLE>

ah...dick head! You don't know me so don't start talking ****. I'm a RN @ a hospital in the ER. I help people for a living, fucken moron!

If you gonna talk **** then don't talk about other people's mom. Step up and talk real ****...

Thank you so much for the info. for the one willing to help on HT.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

give a man fish and you feed him for a day
give a man a book on fishing and you feed him for a lifetime
Old 08-20-2006, 10:06 AM

A mod really should lock this thread.. damn!

-Jason
Old 08-20-2006, 11:37 AM

Default Re: (Jason-)

so im guessing acuteviet is a woman?? rn?? if your a guy you might as well just write "***" on your forehead. lol rn no wonder you cant adjust your own headlights.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dek sol headlight adjustment