Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

D-Series.org!! 99% HP/TQ'less idiots! Let the fun begin!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default D-Series.org!! 99% HP/TQ'less idiots! Let the fun begin!

So my account is disabled now. Is everyone just jealous of my numbers and lack of Altezzas there? My CIVIC is my #3 Honda in my garage and it makes more power than 99% of the N/A owners there. I can't wait to Drag-Race it!! Not only does it make more power than 99% of the N/A idiots there, it will run faster than 99% of them too!
I found it funny when a guy with an ALTEZZA'd coupe tried to flame me, and people have low 100hp numbers and 16 second 1/4 mile times that they seem to think is worth bragging about!
Maybe one of those sissies will try to tell me I am wrong!
Please let me know if your All Motor/Stock Internal D puts me to shame!
NOT Going to happen!
I threw mine together as a zippy daily driver and you guys are building them as your WANNABE RaceCar! Have fun in the Over 1/4 Minute 1/4 Mile CLub!
Mods feel free to do whatever with this!

Not to mention their little Ghey REP POWER feature! Good job embarassing yourselves guys! Why not go build a Single Cam Turbo Setup for PINKs on SPEED. I think thats the caliber of guys that most of you are!
If youre taking offense from this post....The shoe fits, and you must be wearing it!

Any REAL Proud Civic Owner should not be taking ANY offense to this post!
Old 06-25-2006, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: D-Series.org!! 99% HP/TQ'less idiots! Let the fun begin! (NirVTECn2o)

wow that was deep...love the passion...must learn to make my eg on chrome 17s go faster...i hate being slow but the car is alot faster then my old 91...
Old 06-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: D-Series.org!! 99% HP/TQ'less idiots! Let the fun begin! (koldspringkip)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by koldspringkip &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow that was deep...love the passion...must learn to make my eg on chrome 17s go faster...i hate being slow but the car is alot faster then my old 91...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditch the 17's. Less ratioting weight= faster 0-60' times= lower et's.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:26 AM

Default Re: D-Series.org!! 99% HP/TQ'less idiots! Let the fun begin! (NirVTECn2o)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NirVTECn2o &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So my account is disabled now. Is everyone just jealous of my numbers and lack of Altezzas there? My CIVIC is my #3 Honda in my garage and it makes more power than 99% of the N/A owners there. I can't wait to Drag-Race it!! Not only does it make more power than 99% of the N/A idiots there, it will run faster than 99% of them too!
I found it funny when a guy with an ALTEZZA'd coupe tried to flame me, and people have low 100hp numbers and 16 second 1/4 mile times that they seem to think is worth bragging about!
NOT Going to happen!
I threw mine together as a zippy daily driver and you guys are building them as your WANNABE RaceCar! Have fun in the Over 1/4 Minute 1/4 Mile CLub!

Not to mention their little Ghey REP POWER feature! Good job embarassing yourselves guys! Why not go build a Single Cam Turbo Setup for PINKs on SPEED. I think thats the caliber of guys that most of you are!
If youre taking offense from this post....The shoe fits, and you must be wearing it!

Any REAL Proud Civic Owner should not be taking ANY offense to this post!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

people build d's because they can't/wont afford a b series swap.

that single cam turbo setup was pushing around 420 horsepower to the wheels on stock sleeves, the guy that built it is on here i believe its user fullrace geoff

i think before you talk **** we should see some pictures of your car, engine, and a dyno sheet.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:27 AM

1994 Civic Cx
JDM D15B(127whp/103tq)*All-Motor/Stock Internals

haha, i believe those are the stock hp/tq numbers too.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:31 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NirVTECn2o &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So my account is disabled now. Is everyone just jealous of my numbers and lack of Altezzas there? My CIVIC is my #3 Honda in my garage and it makes more power than 99% of the N/A owners there. I can't wait to Drag-Race it!! Not only does it make more power than 99% of the N/A idiots there, it will run faster than 99% of them too!
NOT Going to happen!

Any REAL Proud Civic Owner should not be taking ANY offense to this post!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Post your stats, post some pictures. Post your track slips. STFU until you do. No one likes a whiney little girl.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gold_ef &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

people build d's because they can't/wont afford a b series swap.

that single cam turbo setup was pushing around 420 horsepower to the wheels on stock sleeves, the guy that built it is on here i believe its user fullrace geoff

i think before you talk **** we should see some pictures of your car, engine, and a dyno sheet.</TD></TR></TABLE>

X2
Old 06-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's kids like that who are trashing this website. Not impressed with the lack of maturity.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Bounty - € 8,000,000

Default Re: (VTcivicHB)

I think the OP is trying to start a forum war with D-series.org, because he got banned for being a troll. I guess he didn't read the rules here, in which that is against ToS. Looks like he won't last much longer here if he keeps it up.

1994 Civic Cx

<FONT COLOR="blue">FYI: There are several all motor hondas on D-series.org that make more WHP and TQ then what the OP has.</FONT>
Old 06-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gold_ef)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gold_ef &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1994 Civic Cx

haha, i believe those are the stock hp/tq numbers too.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Who's the ID-10-T now?
IF guys are making POWER Great! Much respect for them!
Looks like most of you that replied are wering the SHOE!
If someone wants to call BS on these, you can meet me at a local Chicago Dyno, or come out to the Drag Strip!

Old 06-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Bounty - € 8,000,000

Default Re: (NirVTECn2o)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NirVTECn2o &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Who's the ID-10-T now?
If someone wants to call BS on these, you can meet me at a local Chicago Dyno, or come out to the Drag Strip!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You FAIL at the internet. You can't even post pictures correctly and your spelling leaves much to be desired. I can barely read your chicken scratch like typing. Your profile says you're 29, but you act like a 19 year old.

You're pretty amusing. Oh and I call B.S. Welcome to teh interweb

Oh and nice semi ninja edit after pwning yourself.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Radical_Edward.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Radical_Edward. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You FAIL at the internet. You can't even post pictures correctly and your spelling leaves much to be desired. I can barely read your chicken scratch like typing. Your profile says you're 29, but you act like a 19 year old.

You're pretty amusing. Oh and I call B.S. Welcome to teh interweb

Oh and nice semi ninja edit after pwning yourself.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess I fail on the internet because I don't spend my life here like some of you losers! Can I blame the host site? I guess it doesn't matter!
One typo and my spelling leaves much to be desired? If you can barely read my post, try cleaning the snot of your Coke-Bottle glasses dork!
Ban me do whatever! Most of you are just Keyboard Commandos!
Old 06-25-2006, 10:07 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NirVTECn2o &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Who's the ID-10-T now?

</TD></TR></TABLE>
your car is still slow so whats your point
Old 06-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The point is youre an idiot!
Welcome to the 99% Club!
This is fun! Not as fun as clipping my toe-nails, but fun!
Lets see someone take the challenge!
its easy to sit at a Keyboard and Type isn't it?
Old 06-25-2006, 10:15 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NirVTECn2o &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The point is youre an idiot!
Welcome to the 99% Club!
This is fun! Not as fun as clipping my toe-nails, but fun!
Lets see someone take the challenge!
its easy to sit at a Keyboard and Type isn't it?</TD></TR></TABLE>
your moms the idiot bitch for reproducing! your the lame F#ck that has nothing better to do but start **** on the internet soooo you have fun tough guy
Old 06-25-2006, 10:15 AM

yeah, i had an eg hatch with a d15b, that put that much down with i/h/e.

your cool man, you can put on an intake/header/and exhaust on...did you do all the work yourself?, thats amazing wish i could do that.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NirVTECn2o &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Who's the ID-10-T now?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

im seriously confused. are you bragging about 125whp? i thought you were saying B-series &gt; D for power ??

oh, shove this up your pipe and smoke it

Old 06-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gold_ef)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gold_ef &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, i had an eg hatch with a d15b, that put that much down with i/h/e.

your cool man, you can put on an intake/header/and exhaust on...did you do all the work yourself?, thats amazing wish i could do that.</TD></TR></TABLE>

So where's your Dyno Sheet? I can B.S.!!!
I love this world!!! Where else can a a sissy talk like a tough guy without getting hammered?!?!
And of course I do all the work.....Let me just drop it off at a shop to have them remove some bolts.......They can install the F&F Special Edition Altezzas while theyre at it!
Lets keep going! I can go for days! Just ask your mom and her raw lips! Tell her that Vaseline will relieve the chapping! Oh, and grab my underwear! I think theyre stuck in between the couch cushions in YOUR livingroom!!!
Are any REAL D series owners going to reply to this? Probably not, you guys have nothing to prove! Great job making power with a Motor that most people said was just a throw-away!! Its easy to just Give up on the D series and throw a B16/B18 in there! Way to be different!
Old 06-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

did u get drunk and post that? ( to the op)
Old 06-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Bounty - € 8,000,000

Default Re: (Tatakai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NirVTECn2o &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So where's your Dyno Sheet? I can B.S.!!!
I love this world!!! Where else can a a sissy talk like a tough guy without getting hammered?!?!
And of course I do all the work.....Let me just drop it off at a shop to have them remove some bolts.......They can install the F&F Special Edition Altezzas while theyre at it!
Lets keep going! I can go for days! Just ask your mom and her raw lips! Tell her that Vaseline will relieve the chapping! Oh, and grab my underwear! I think theyre stuck in between the couch cushions in YOUR livingroom!!!
Are any REAL D series owners going to reply to this? Probably not, you guys have nothing to prove! Great job making power with a Motor that most people said was just a throw-away!! Its easy to just Give up on the D series and throw a B16/B18 in there! Way to be different!</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL You're mad at the world aren't you? Your mom should have used the coat hangar on you before you were born. You just want attention.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hmmmm, that looks like a Built B series motor with the Torque of a stock H22!
Where are the D15/D16 Dyno sheets showing off the Monster 110whp/85tq?
As far as B Power for D money, quit throwing quotes from Honda Tuning! That was one of the Most Detailess articles ever written by them!
We swapped in some pistons and its NOT SO WEAK SAUCE!
That Article was a slap in the face to B16 owners everywhere!
But, thats not the topic of POST!
Don't be whoring my thread with unrelated info!

Is a MOD going to lock this? Probably not, I think theyre finding it humorous!
Old 06-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Radical_Edward.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Radical_Edward. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LOL You're mad at the world aren't you? Your mom should have used the coat hangar on you before you were born. You just want attention.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, and you should have been a blow job! Maybe you would have been conceived in your Moms stomach then, and been born through her *** like a Lawyer or Politician!
I love the World....This is great fun for me seeing how revved up you idiots get!
Hope to see some of you at the next Honda-Tech.com meet!!
Come up and say HI!
I will be the 6'6" Guy standing next to a Red Hatch or 6' blonde!
Go find some new FREE Internet **** sites!
Old 06-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

To add, it seems as if the Double-Digit I.Q. idiots that have replied totally missed the point of the post!
What I wanted to see was:
Hey, this is what I got from my All Motor/Stock Internal D15/D16! Even if it was a FIRM or Rude reply!
But, as expected......none of you have ANYTHING to show off!
Old 06-25-2006, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

youd expect something more from someone whos almost 30 years old.

brag all you want, and make fun of everybody who isnt as fast as you or put that much time into a car... but to us, you are just 99% screen name and avatar.

dude, its the freaking internet. get over it.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: fountain inn, sc. where they still rock banjos on porches, usa

well, the *** hat clown has return. i'm a member of both site. and both site do have their benifit. as also both sites have rules but when you go to a site reguardless if it honda-tech, d-series or monkey meat slurpers. if you warned enough time you will be banned. there's no war between b or d it's a perference which ppl beleive in. reguardless what the case me be if you act like a little child you will be dealt as one. so let's see how long it'll take before you get banned here. clown.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wait. so what are you trying to say here?

Quick Reply: D-Series.org!! 99% HP/TQ'less idiots! Let the fun begin!