Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Crv Civic Suspension compatibility

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crv Civic Suspension compatibility

Hey there. I've been doing a bit of research and from what I gather crv and civic struts are compatible? The only info I was able to find was someone wanting to lower a crv using civic coilovers. I actually want to do the oppisite, I want to raise my civic for rally cross. So could someone please let me know if this would work and if so, what kind of ****ed up stance it would have?

p.s. It's nice to finally find a forum not full of riced out 1.6 liters that are "HELLA FAST DRAG RACERS". On most other honda forums it seems as if every post is about someones sweet new fake carbon fiber this... or awesome new decals and body kit. Thank you.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crv Civic Suspension compatibility

O yeah. Cars a 99'. I think the compatible ones are first gen crv's
Old 01-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WhiteZenki
Hey there. I've been doing a bit of research and from what I gather crv and civic struts are compatible? The only info I was able to find was someone wanting to lower a crv using civic coilovers. I actually want to do the oppisite, I want to raise my civic for rally cross. So could someone please let me know if this would work and if so, what kind of ****ed up stance it would have?

p.s. It's nice to finally find a forum not full of riced out 1.6 liters that are "HELLA FAST DRAG RACERS". On most other honda forums it seems as if every post is about someones sweet new fake carbon fiber this... or awesome new decals and body kit. Thank you.
bump for the second part of that post

i think you're on to something though, i was reading that thread earlier and i don't see why it wouldn't work, i see how it could mess with the rest of your suspension though, might have to swap that too?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bummmp