Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Cruise Control Vacuum Help / 99 Civic Si

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise Control Vacuum Help / 99 Civic Si

I've got a 99 EM1, factory motor/trans, previous owner gave me the car with the cruise vacuum module in the trunk... I've got the module installed, plugged into the harness, and the cable ran into the firewall...

I have no idea how it integrates into the cars vacuum. Not my first civic by any means, just never paid attention before, although it is my first OE B-series... I'm sure I can tie it in anywhere pretty much, but I'd rather it be the way it was since most of the car is OEM... their's no dead-ends, nothing plugged off that I can find. Does it feed directly off the manifold, or tee'd off from something else? I notice their are two nipples on the module.. which one goes where?

Thank you so much, you guys are always a great help.

FYI - I've googled, searched this forum, and looked through Haynes/Chiltons manuals... the only thing close to what I'm looking for is where people are swapping in B18's where the Integra used the electric module.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 43 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Cruise Control Vacuum Help / 99 Civic Si

Old 07-26-2011, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cruise Control Vacuum Help / 99 Civic Si

I have no vacuum tank... shat... I do have a bracket that goes in the very far corner of the engine compartment, back driver's side... don't know what it's for.. looks like it should hold harness plugs in place, but I guess a vacuum tank goes there, also.