Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

This Could Be My Last Post Here...........

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 11:28 AM
AMG
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default This Could Be My Last Post Here...........

Hey guys im sorry to be posting this here, but this was my main hub for discussion while a member of H-T. Recent troubles with Mark A.K.A. "JDMClub" has caused me many stessful weeks and I cant do this any longer. I had purchased a motor from mark about two months ago from his so-called "new supplier" and have yet to recieve it. Many people are still waiting on their motors to this day, some almost a year. Anyways Mark was supposed to get me tracking #'s yesterday, but i just talked to him today and he said by 6:00 he will have them. This doesnt sound to promising, so I am forced to have to call my two uncles who are Lawyers and try and get this setteled. Sorry to be posting this in hear, but you guys were the people i most associated with so id thought id let you know. This will probably be my last post here because I am getting out of this whole thing. Mark has taken all the fun out of getting a motor swap and loving the atmosphere of imports. Dont get me wrong, i will always love imports, but for right now i am too depressed and will focus my attention elswhere(Law School).

Thanks again you guys for all your help!
Sincerly
-Dylan
Old 03-14-2003, 11:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (Si-G93)

ummm, good luck
Old 03-14-2003, 11:32 AM

wow...sorry to hear about that..Keep your head up man, no need to get out of a hobby u love just because one guy dicked u over. Theres people out there that all they do is scam people..I guess you just gotta find the right person and do your research before trusting them with thousands of hard earned dollars. Good luck with your two uncles, I hope you get this guy good.

[Modified by Si.Hatch.92, 12:33 PM 3/14/2003]
Old 03-14-2003, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry to here that man, I've seen that thread floating around from time to time here on HT. Don't let that put you down man. Take his *** to court!! I still think that's no reason not to stick around here anymore. Good luck.
Old 03-14-2003, 11:36 AM
jus f0 dekarayshunZ

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (Noe Kozz)

dont leave...if you do you will be back...good luck with your troubles im sure everything will turn out fine
Old 03-14-2003, 11:37 AM

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (CiRcUiTsi)

hope everything trns out good and yoo'll be back
Old 03-14-2003, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (b 1 6 a 2)

man thats terrible . If something like that happened to me i would be just as upset . One thing that keeps me from getting a swap. Thats why i'm going turbo
Old 03-14-2003, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (SOHC_MShue)

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

I fail to see how point here and having a bad experience with a seller correlate, however.
Old 03-14-2003, 11:52 AM

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (Chris N)

you find out where he is and beat his *** down.... i fukken hate scammers, pieces of ****. that is why i only buy what i see, i dont trust ANYONE with large amounts of MY cash
Old 03-14-2003, 11:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (HybridHackBatch)

I wouldn't get out of your hobby just because of one person. I understand what you mean about getting screwed over (my car was stolen and was a complete loss - motor and everything aftermarket), but I got over my loss and rebuilt and am having fun. Like I said, don't let one event sour your taste for your hobby. There are other places to order motors from (HMO, IAS, JHP, etc...). Try and get your money back from mark and place an order with a more reputable engine supplier
Old 03-14-2003, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (ek four)

I know how you feel man (see my sig.). It has been 11 months since I sent money to that ****** Tim Hastings. And I don't have a motor or my money back yet.....

More than likely I won't get all my money back, so I'm saying **** it too. There are way too many scammers in this "scene." So, no matter what I buy I have to worry about if I am going to get ripped off (except if I buy from a select few people). It's just not worth it sometimes.

I'll keep my Civ around for a little while longer, but ultimately she will get sold and I will be done with this....
Old 03-14-2003, 01:04 PM

He will be back, they always come back.
Old 03-14-2003, 01:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (4g4me)

you sound like a nice guy and i can sympathise but honestly if you want people to know your pain or help you, you should have someone lock this thread and start a new one saying "JDMCLUB F*CKED ME!!" You will get lots more views and probably more help. No one wants to be screwed over so more people would look in that thread to avoid being put in the spot that youre at right now. Good luck.

Edit: I.E. ----Fr0stee Tr00per the scamming b!tch---- which now has 6 pages worth of info. You may also get him to come in and say his beef and maybe work some stuff out.

[Modified by BlackNoise, 10:25 PM 3/14/2003]
Old 03-14-2003, 01:38 PM

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (b 1 6 a 2)

good luck man .... i would sugest against leaving though
Old 03-14-2003, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Why give up that shows defeat just stick in there believe me. What goes around comes around. If you were sucking some tittys and a nipple dropped off would you stop sucking tittys forever. No you wouldn't you would find some better tittys and get to sucking.

[Modified by japspec, 11:54 PM 3/14/2003]
Old 03-14-2003, 04:06 PM

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (japspec)

its too bad all these ppl got scammed by this guy.

well anyways, dont get out of the import scene just b/c of one scammer. take action and get your uncles and file a lawsuit. you still have his personal info right??

i kinda feel you though, there is a lot of drama in the import scene over money, cars, racing, shittalking etc...thats why i took a 6 month break from all of it, but im glad im back.

i really have fun fixing up cars and stuff

just take action against him, and dont let a guy like that get you out of the scene
Old 03-14-2003, 04:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (performula)

Even though there are a few dead trees, it does not make the entire forest ugly
Old 03-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (Halo)

LIke i said suck a titty.
Old 03-14-2003, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

like my man halo said dont let a few morons ruin the hobby for you. and i have met tons of people in the import scene that are super cool guys.
Old 03-14-2003, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (gambit33)

Yeah I too have met some people through this "scene" (I hate using that word). But, it is easy to get real jaded about something when you get burned on an item as expensive as a motor. Like I said before, I can totally understand where Si-G93 is coming from, being in the same boat myself.

It really does take a couple bad eggs to ruin the experience for people. But, right now all I know is there is one bad egg out there, with almost 6 grand of my money, that needs to be cracked.
Old 03-14-2003, 08:46 PM

And there you have it.
Old 03-14-2003, 08:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wait....I think I will go with you, this moron proves your point
Old 03-15-2003, 06:50 AM

Man that pisses me off, that someone's greediness could cause someone to give up something they really are into. ****, I know if I had a hobby, and some ****** fucked it up for me, I'd be upset, too. I just get so pissed off reading this **** knowing its all because of someones greed, and I feel for you guys. Jesus, I'm glad half these people don't live near me and I don't own a weapon... all I see is car thefts and scammers, and damn if I wouldn't love to get a chance to beat the living **** out of some of these assclowns and get away with it.. To all of you that have been scammed or had a car theft, I am truly sorry that had to happen to you.
Old 03-15-2003, 03:32 PM
Trial User

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (performula)

I fail to see how point here and having a bad experience with a seller correlate, however.
me either......

dylan prematurely created this thread, i DID call him back at 6 and tell him I did get the bill of ladings, and even on monday i am going to call him with the shippers on 3 way so he can hear directly from them that his motor is coming, this thread is not valid in any means and I believe it should be locked due to that.

These are posts I cannot stand bc people that are replying probably have no idea what is going on, so I just look like the *** regardless. So i will summerize my last 5 months for you.

I have been selling swaps for over 2 years, MANY people have JDMClub motors and people that have recieved my motors will have nothing bad to say about them bc they are as complete as they can be, my roomate and 1st customer still has his h22a in his accord for over 3 years now with no problems what so ever. I had 1 supplier, andrew from JDM Wholesale LTD. Basically i was his only supplier because we worked better that way. Everything was going perfect, I sent him the money as usual and he sent the swaps. I sent in 1 order, about 1/2 left and then i sent in a following order in which only about 2 swaps left. So after exuses and excuses from my supplier, i filed a IFCC case, contacted my local FBI branch, etc. I still havent recieved any money back from my supplier, in which he owes me over 20 THOUSAND dollars. I had to take out a loan for the max amount I possibly could (which wasnt 20k) to take care of all my customers. I even had to part out of project car ( http://www.accordclub.com/lastmotorpics ) to help cover the rest. So now I am 20k in debt, and yes, I am running behind (for obvious reasoning) on getting my swaps to my customers, but i will NEVER leave a customer out in the cold. So over the course of the last 5 months i have had to come up with over 20,000 and find more reliable suppliers to keep my business going.

I could have took the 'easy way out' and filed for bankruptcy and not worried about a loan payment or parting out my car, but i dont work that way, i dont believe in screwing people out of their hard earned money (even though I was) so i did everything I could and got these swaps going and they are. Any other company would have probably just said "tuff, we filed bankruptcy" but not me, i deliever my product regardless.

If you think what I am saying is BS, contact "SpoolinLS" as well as others that have been frauded by him as well.

on another note....

Also, just to clear things a little more, these little posts that are not generated from factual information are legally referred to as "Slander of character" or "Scandalum Magnatum". To quote Florida state libel laws..." SLANDER - A false defamation (expressed in spoken words, signs, or gestures) which injures the character or reputation of the person defamed; distinguished from libel.

The defaming a man in his reputation by speaking or writing words which affect his life, office, or trade, or which tend to his loss of preferment in marriage or service, or in his inheritance, or which occasion any other particular damage. In England, if slander be spoken of a peer, or other great man, it is called Scandalum Magnatum. Falsity and malice are ingredients of slander. Written or printed slanders are libels.

[Modified by Markaccord95, 4:40 PM 3/15/2003]
Old 03-15-2003, 03:52 PM

Default Re: This Could Be My Last Post Here........... (Markaccord95)

1) Si-G93- I would suggest grammar school prior to law school.

2) Markaccord95- I hate to appear relentless, however your problems should not directly affect the customer. Regardless of the situation. You advertise, he paid, you didn't deliver. Your problems do not justify the situation nor rectify the issue for the purchaser.

Quick Reply: This Could Be My Last Post Here...........