Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks

[IMG]Alright everybody, i am considering selling my baby. i have a 93 civic sir hatch. this is a real one. not a chop. this car is complete and runs strong. it only has 105k kilos (around 65k miles) on it. it is very clean, except for some scratches it got in shipping it from japan. it is blue, with gray. it has the yellow factory fog lights. it also has bronze tinted glass.it has an apex'i world sport exhaust, spoon adjustable vtec controller, ssr carbon intake, high flow cat, buddy club voltage regulator, nardi steering wheel, and a viper two way alarm with auto start (yes its a 5 speed). these cars come with abs and traction control, and of course a B16. it has a completely different interior than the US cars, with all kinds of storage compartments (really cool!). i have been driving it here for about 3 years. these days, it seems to be becoming a garage ornament. i truly hate to part with it. i am getting older, and could use the money to invest in my future. i know that sounds crazy!!! i have to grow up sometime, though. i am trying to come up with a real world price. this is very hard to do with no other cars to compare it to. i have never seen another one on the east coast. not many on the west coast. i am asking for your help. please give me your input on a price you think would be fair. please be realistic, as if it was your own. thank you all very much for your help.[/IMG] if anyone can help me figure out how to insert pics from "my pictures", i will definately post them. if not, i will email them to you so you can see it. thanks again.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks (notvindiesel)

wow man take a breath and say it again using paragraphs.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:19 PM

Default Re: considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks (DeadEnd9009)

sorry. just trying to get all the info in there. thanks though , for looking.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks (notvindiesel)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by notvindiesel &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry. just trying to get all the info in there. thanks though , for looking.</TD></TR></TABLE>

meh dont be sorry...

I would say somthing like 7-8g? Really, try to find some dimnut ricer that'll buy it for the highest amount of money.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:06 PM

Default Re: considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks (DeadEnd9009)

pictures of the car would help =D
Old 11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by notvindiesel &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if anyone can help me figure out how to insert pics from "my pictures", i will definately post them. if not, i will email them to you so you can see it. thanks again.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you're speaking of the "my pictures" folder on your computer, then you'll have to host them online. Try photobucket or we-todd-did-racing.

Once you have the photo hosted online, you get the URL for it, and you post the URL between the [IMG][/IMG] brackets. If you did everything right, a picture should show up.

Oh, and I have no clue what the car is worth. Good luck with the sale.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:33 PM

Default Re: considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks (qat727)

List it for 10k, settle for 8
Old 12-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: considering selling my jdm sir. need input on price. please be realistic. thanks (97tnsir)

I'd buy it if i had the money