Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Civic thief

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Civic thief

First off I have to say to you civic guys that have gotten your cars stolen, I'm so ddeply sorry for you tragic losses.

Well heres my story, at exactly 1:00AM this morning (30 minutes before me posting this) I walked by my window to look at my car as my mom was about to go to work. At that moment I see an older ~30-40 run from my car. Freeked out as hell I talk to my mom who was near me at the time and explain to her what i saw. I walked outside to check on everything and right as I get to my door step I look to the left 2 house and there is that SOB croutched looking directly at my house. I made eye contact with him for approx 20-30 seconds. He then turned and took off. After another minute of myself looking out the window I get the courage to walk outside and check on my car. I look a good 4 houses down and dee him there stairing at my car. I walk back inside (scared as ****). I watch my mom go to her car to leave to work to make sure nothing happens to her. After she left I then called the police and they put out a bulliten.

Lets just say I'm the lucky one here. My car is intact and nothing was stolen. (Thank God)
Old 10-23-2006, 12:31 AM

sorry about mispelling civic i was nervous
Old 10-23-2006, 12:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn.. goodthing nothing happened to your car. you're one of the lucky ones.. that scares the **** outta me b/c i live in Sun Valley.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Civic thief (ArthurBrazil)

damn man, you sound like a puss. you didn't even walk your mom to her car? weeeeaaaaak.

oh well, at least you caught the guy and your car is safe for another night. keep an eye out for him in the future. good luck (but grow a pair).
Old 10-23-2006, 01:26 AM

lol at least he WATCHED her get inside the car >< haha .. besides that .. good thing you notice that ****** .. or else it wouldnt have been a pretty picture
Old 10-23-2006, 01:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

next time you see the ******** near your car make sure he ends up sleeping with the fishes
Old 10-23-2006, 04:42 AM

Default Re: (ballerchild)

Were you in the house? did your house have a kitchen? grab a knife and walk your mother to her car. Sorry if you were scared but i'm always willing to do a jail sentence if someone attempts to do some harm to my mother
Old 10-23-2006, 05:08 AM

Do what I do keep a gun or bat at your door. I have my glock hidden next to my door so if a thief tries to steal my **** he will feel something cold on the back of his head . The best part is that I have a license to carry and I wouldn't get in any trouble for having one. If you don't have a license then get a aluminum bat they work wonders
Old 10-23-2006, 05:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Civic thief (thahuhstunna)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thahuhstunna &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn man, you sound like a puss. you didn't even walk your mom to her car? weeeeaaaaak.

oh well, at least you caught the guy and your car is safe for another night. keep an eye out for him in the future. good luck (but grow a pair).</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol

Man, you shoulda been out there w/ a baseball bat, you don't know he was lookin to steal ur civic, maybe he was looking to break into your house....

EDIT:
I wouldn't have bothered him, woulda waited until he started on my car and called the police, right then and there...that means he definately gets caught O.O

But then you have to replace glass and stuff..but it's a pretty good tradeoff if it keeps another theif off the streets...but then again...they kinda grow on trees out in cali...
Old 10-23-2006, 06:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this is the time were you allways have a handy dandy basseball bat in your house so you go beat the hell out of the mug then call the cops he for sure wont be able to run then lol
Old 10-23-2006, 06:38 AM

Well atleast nothing got stolen, but I woulda definately had my mom watch the front of the house then snuck around the back and clubbed the guy to with in an inch of his life..
Old 10-23-2006, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Civic thief (94civichatchback)

You watched him????? F that. That idiot would have been on the bad end of an *** whooping. Even if he wasn't messing with the car, just the suspicious way he was acting would have definately prompted a run-in.

expletive thieves
Old 10-23-2006, 07:23 AM

By the way you handled it, I bet he will be back. Keep an eye out, because now he knows your to scrared to come out of your house any way.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Civic thief (attentionwhore)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by attentionwhore &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You watched him????? F that. That idiot would have been on the bad end of an *** whooping. Even if he wasn't messing with the car, just the suspicious way he was acting would have definately prompted a run-in.

expletive thieves </TD></TR></TABLE>

he also had time to post this on honda-tech...i'd be watching my car
Old 10-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Civic thief (Hex420)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hex420 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">By the way you handled it, I bet he will be back. Keep an eye out, because now he knows your to scrared to come out of your house any way. </TD></TR></TABLE>

LoL

Summation: "You're a *****"
Old 10-23-2006, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

All you guys sayin you would be the tough guy and run out there and slug him with a bat. That is how you get yourself shot or stabbed or killed. The best move was to yell out the door.."I called the cops when you set off the alarm" Or some other slick answer.

If it were me I would shoot his *** and put my "unregistered" pistol in his dead *** hand.

Hey at least he didnt get your gear.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

When i hear something out side of my house. One of the very first things i do is grab a butcher knife from the kitchen, and my mag light....

Then i am off outside to see whats up....
Old 10-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dem0nk1d)

Park your car in the garage if you can.
It's not worth the stress to have to worry
about stuff like that.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (bgcrx)

Seriously...you didn't walk your mom to her car after some creepy *** ************ was chillin outside? Were you on your period?

expletive that. I'll take a bullet for my mother, not that I'm scared that a psychopath looking at my car will shoot me, mind you. Walking towards them with one of my swords should put the fear of God in them, I think.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Were you on your period?.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lolololololololol....
Old 10-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Harryflores)

You may also want to check out:
http://www.tissueforyourtears.com and maybe even http://www.sandyvag.com or http://www.myanusisbleeding.com
Old 10-23-2006, 11:38 AM

Lol cute flames guys heh. No the only reason i didnt walk my mom to the the car was because the guy had already got far away enough so that I could not see him so i di not think she was introuble. Just watched to make sure lol.

Hell yea Id take a bullet for my mother.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

better beef up on your security mods.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:42 AM

You know the funniest part was that i just removed the alarm a month or two ago.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:49 AM

Default Re: (ArthurBrazil)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ArthurBrazil &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You know the funniest part was that i just removed the alarm a month or two ago.</TD></TR></TABLE>

this is the best move you could possibly make. good job

Quick Reply: Civic thief