Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Carlisle Del Sol Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carlisle Del Sol Meet!!!

in case you haven't seen my posts on other forums a while back, heres the deal. we're having a (team)del sol meet the saturday night of Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals in Carlisle, PA.

Who: ANY Solers and whoever they roll up with

Where: The Carlisle Eat N' Park located on Rt 11 North (aka 1251 Harrisburg Pike) about 3 miles from the fairgrounds. If u get lost finding it, just look for a bunch of sols.... If you don't see any sols to follow, the CARLISLE Eat N' Park Phone# is (717) 240-0569.

WHEN: SATURDAY May 3rd

TIME: 6PM to late

I already talked to them and they said we could definitely meet up and hang out there. I looked into some other places to meet, but could only find nice steak houses and nice italian restaurants, and if ur anything like me- broke- i didn't think everyone would want to drop $25 for one meal. We're already going to be broke from just having to buy **** at the fairgrounds. Another good thing about this place is that we dont need an exact head count, we can just roll up with as many people as we want. Spread the word to fellow solers that aren't on this board. I made flyers to hand out at the Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals to any sols showing or in the parking lots.

This is a good chance to meet people from other chapters, so show up. You don"t have to be in Teamsol to attend. See everyone there!!!

-rob constantin (sol2nr)

Old 04-28-2003, 10:47 PM
TSPeed Factory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Carlisle Del Sol Meet!!! (sol2nr)

i wish i could go. too bad i live all the way in WA