Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default carfax request WBABB1305K8275076

Please run a carfax for me on VIN WBABB1305K8275076

Thanks!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: carfax request WBABB1305K8275076 (deeph8)

ALERT! Severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076). This vehicle does NOT qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This convertible has had at least one owner. The first title for this convertible was reported to CARFAX by a Florida DMV in 1989.
It was involved in an accident in Florida that was reported to the police.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It was issued an Exceeds Mechanical Limits title by a Florida DMV. This title is issued when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.
It was not reported to a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported to DMV
Other Accident Indicators Accident Indicator Reported
2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK

Truth-In-Mileage Check Odometer Problems Reported to DMV
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found
3. LEMON CHECK®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported to DMV
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 1 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Checked 8 Types of Vehicle Registrations
5. RECALL CHECK
BMW Does Not Report Recalls to CARFAX
6. WARRANTY CHECK
No Data Reported to CARFAX
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 15 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED
Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Year/Make/Model: 1989 BMW 325I

Body Style: CONVERTIBLE
Engine: 2.5L L6 MFI SOHC
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: GERMANY
Safety Equipment: 4 wheel ABS, Active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Manual sun / moon roof, 6-digit Odometer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still looking for the perfect BMW 325I? Check out a list of them in your area.

FREE to you from CARFAX. With the CARFAX Vehicle History Report, you get all this additional information to help you make the right decision when buying or selling a used car or truck.

How safe and reliable is this 1989 BMW 325I?
Find out with the CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report.

Looking for other 1989 BMW 325I vehicles like this one in your area?
Get a complete, up-to-date list of CARFAX Hot Listings

What are other CARFAX customers saying about this 1989 BMW 325I?
Share what you know about this vehicle - Add a CARFAX Customer Rating & Comment.

Helping your teen learn to drive?
Get safe teen driving tips and information with the CARFAX Safe Teen Drivers Program.

Total Loss Check:

None of the following severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076).

No Salvage Title Reported No Loss Due To Fire Title Reported
No Junk Title Reported No Flood Damage Title Reported
No Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Reported No Hail Damage Title Reported
No Dismantled Title Reported No Canadian Total Loss Record Reported

Other Accident Indicators:

This 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076) had accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
Police Accident Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported

Accident Report Date: Source: Detail:
10/13/1996 Florida Police Report Accident Reported
Involving rear impact
with another motor vehicle

Florida Police Reports:
Florida provides an estimate of the extent of damage in its accident reports. Use these general descriptions to help you interpret the different damage levels:
SEVERE: The vehicle cannot be driven from the accident scene due to severe damage or an injury. This level of damage often results in a Salvage or Junk title. Check Section 1 - Total Loss Check for these problem titles.
MODERATE: The accident damage affects the operation of the vehicle and/or its parts. Examples include broken windows, trunk lids, doors, bumpers and tires.
MINOR: The accident damage does not affect the operation of the vehicle. Examples include dented bumpers, fenders, grills and body panels. This level of accident should not compromise vehicle safety.
NO DAMAGE: The vehicle was not damaged.
Are processed if the estimated damage exceeds $500
Are released 3 months after the accident date due to State mandate

According to the National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2001 edition, 11% of the 224 million registered vehicles in the U.S. were involved in an accident in 2000. Over 90% of these were considered minor or moderate.
CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 16.Aug.2004 16:13:07. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.

Accident Check FAQs:
Accident FAQs | Glossary | CARFAX Help Center

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

ALERT! Major odometer problems were reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076). This vehicle does NOT qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076).

Date: Mileage:
07/15/1994 112,000
07/10/1996 152,000
07/29/1997 160,000

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

Mileage Accuracy Check FAQs:
Mileage Accuracy FAQs | Glossary | CARFAX Help Center

No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076).

Lemon Check FAQs:
Lemon Check FAQs | Glossary | CARFAX Help Center

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076) had 1 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner No data No data

Types of Owners:

This 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

No Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported
No Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Do you have information about how this vehicle was used or driven? Tell us what you know.

Ownership Check FAQs:
Ownership FAQs | Glossary | CARFAX Help Center

BMW does not report recall information for specific vehicles to CARFAX.
Go to the CARFAX SAFETY & RELIABILITY REPORT for recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the 1989 BMW 325I. You can also contact an authorized dealership or BMW at 1-800-334-4269 to find out if this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076) still has recalls that require repair.

Recall Check FAQs:
Recall FAQs | Glossary | CARFAX Help Center

CARFAX cannot calculate the remaining coverage for this 1989 BMW 325I (WBABB1305K8275076) because no original manufacturer warranty information was reported to CARFAX by its source.

Estimated start date of warranty: 03/02/1989
Last reading reported on 07/29/1997: True mileage unknown
Today's Date: August 16, 2004

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty:
Basic No data reported to CARFAX
Drivetrain No data reported to CARFAX
Emissions No data reported to CARFAX
Corrosion No data reported to CARFAX
Transferable No data reported to CARFAX
Roadside Assistance No data reported to CARFAX
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint No data reported to CARFAX
Specific Components No data reported to CARFAX