Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

CAR STOLEN!!

Old 09-06-2003, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAR STOLEN!!

My 1998 Honda Civic Sedan was stolen last night without a trace. No broken glass or anything. I'm sure by now the car has been chopped up and waiting to get its parts sold. If anyone in the New York area can keep a look out on the car it will be greatly appreciated! Cars motor was a stock non vtec and I had a Mugen Type lip, OBX Exhaust, White HP racing Rims(Hurricane) 17s wrapped in ventus tires. CRV cluster and an indash dvd player. Today is a sad sad day and I hope the thieves burn in hell. I never thought it would happen to me. Pictures are on my sig.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:34 AM
SCAM ARTIST

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (Panda EK)

Sorry to hear man. There have been soooo many thefts this week.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so sorry to hear that man. I hope something turns up.
Old 09-06-2003, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (poison)

That fukn sux man.. I'll keep my eye out. I'm sorry, everything sux recently. And now you can't have anything nice.
Old 09-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (Noe Kozz)

Dam that sucks... everybody that lives in the nj/nyc area... Your car is not safe... sorry bout your car..hope u find your car back in pieces .. but ya u know thats almost slim to none
Old 09-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (cr00klyn718)

sorry about your car, i live in CT but i will keep an eye out just in case
Old 09-06-2003, 06:14 PM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (Noe Kozz)

sorry for the loss. there is a very popular game that has increased killings and has increase auto theft rates. it's GTA: Vice City. these two boys went to the booty house becuase they killed people and saying they were imatating grand theft auto.
so, maybe the people who stole your car were hooked on that game. I have Vice City, but these people are just plain stupid by saying: it's ok to kill them on the game, so whats wrong with it out here?" they said the same thing about car theft. people are forming gangs becuase of the game. but i still GTA VC though. it doesn't influence me to do this stuff though.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:16 PM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (TrickHonda77)

oh yeah, relax, take it easy, don't go crazy, have one. > (unless your inscurance doesn't pay.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:16 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TrickHonda77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry for the loss. there is a very popular game that has increased killings and has increase auto theft rates. it's GTA: Vice City. these two boys went to the booty house becuase they killed people and saying they were imatating grand theft auto.
so, maybe the people who stole your car were hooked on that game. I have Vice City, but these people are just plain stupid by saying: it's ok to kill them on the game, so whats wrong with it out here?" they said the same thing about car theft. people are forming gangs becuase of the game. but i still GTA VC though. it doesn't influence me to do this stuff though.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your ****** lame!
Old 09-06-2003, 06:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TrickHonda77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry for the loss. there is a very popular game that has increased killings and has increase auto theft rates. it's GTA: Vice City. these two boys went to the booty house becuase they killed people and saying they were imatating grand theft auto.
so, maybe the people who stole your car were hooked on that game. I have Vice City, but these people are just plain stupid by saying: it's ok to kill them on the game, so whats wrong with it out here?" they said the same thing about car theft. people are forming gangs becuase of the game. but i still GTA VC though. it doesn't influence me to do this stuff though.</TD></TR></TABLE>

that was the single dumbest thing i have ever heard. a game causing people's car to get stolen. wtf is wrong with you man.

sorry to hear about your car man. hopefully something will turn up. did you have insurance on it?
Old 09-06-2003, 06:31 PM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (middleman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by middleman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

that was the single dumbest thing i have ever heard. a game causing people's car to get stolen. wtf is wrong with you man.

sorry to hear about your car man. hopefully something will turn up. did you have insurance on it?</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually this dude is right. i live in windsor, ontario and 2 weeks ago these two farm boys took their dad's sniper wrifle and went on the highway shooting big rigs, they killed a person and injured a 4 year old. when the police caught them, they said they were imitating a game "GTA: Vice City". They are in juvenile because they are not old enough to go to jail. One was 16 and the other was 14....

(I am not flaming the game but what he is saying is true. Now I will go and get a lap dance from my stripper at the Malibu Club )

Oh yea and I am sorry for your loss, damn street kids.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (JDMy0)

dude I loved your ferio! I can't believe it got stolen! That really sucks...i'm hoping you had alarm and autolock at least on it...if you didn't...I hate to say it but you were asking for your car to get stolen...
Old 09-06-2003, 06:53 PM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (BauleyCivic)

If you have aol, there will be a little story about the shooting from the two kids in tenn. that took there dad's shotgun and killed people on the highway. a four year-old, and a 23 year old guy died, and a 19 year old girl was badly injured.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (blackhatchy)

theives suck,

got pics?
Old 09-07-2003, 07:48 AM

its called being scared and looking for a scapegoat, dont be dumb!
Old 09-07-2003, 08:00 AM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (fsck3r)

damn that is horrible what happened to you.. and those kids are fukin idiots. someone should shoot them
Old 09-07-2003, 09:04 AM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (JDMy0)

People just use the game as an excuse, hoping for some leniency.
Old 09-08-2003, 05:39 PM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (BanUglyImportModel)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BanUglyImportModel &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">People just use the game as an excuse, hoping for some leniency.</TD></TR></TABLE>
EXACTLY!! I'm so tired of people blaming the entertainment industry for everything. Get over it. Some people are just stupid and can't deal with the reality that murders and thefts occured LONG before video games, television and movies were invented.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Sucks to have your pride and joy taken from you.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:16 PM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (00CIVICwB18C1)

For those who never seen the car, you can check out my timeline. Anyway, the car was found in another boro a couple of days later. They stole a few things here and there and crashed my car. I'm now getting rid of this car and focusing on the CRX. This was my daily drive car untill now. Yes it was an automatic so they used the handbrake to brake.

Before:

AFTER:

Basically everything aftermarket was stolen except the taillights and exhaust.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

wow...that is amazing...I didnt think you could start an automatic with the clutchlock on...that is nuts man! Oh well...at least they didn't steal the motor or anything...i'm really sorry about your loss...good luck with ur next project...

RIP ferio
Old 09-11-2003, 06:31 PM

damn that sucks

that crv cluster looked pimp
Old 09-11-2003, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn bro... I'm sorry to hear that... NYC thieves ******* should burn in hell.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (BauleyCivic)

Not to get off topic, because your car being stolen sucks, but its cool that you had a CRV cluster. I rode in one the other day and wondered if you could use the cluster...the orange looks cool around the edges. Did it bolt right in or how did you have to mod it to fit??
Old 09-11-2003, 06:51 PM

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (Ricey McRicerton)

I just needed to swap the tranny indicator lights with the civic cluster for it to work, unless you dont mind it not working. Otherwise it was a direct fitment.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:52 PM
I missed the boat

Default Re: CAR STOLEN!! (Ricey McRicerton)

That sucks man but at least you got your car back gonna rebuild again?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CAR STOLEN!!