Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Can someone run this VIN for me? Please!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone run this VIN for me? Please!

Can someone please run this VIN for me? I have a feeling my other car was in an accident before I bought it

1GHDX03E6YD347397
Old 08-18-2004, 10:06 AM

Default Re: Can someone run this VIN for me? Please! (NatYadaYada)

ttt
Old 08-18-2004, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

go buy a carfax report. or read the rules and you will find out there is a search button with an archive aswell .. and your really smart you will find out that typing the word "carfax" or free carfax etc will show you which people are being nice enough to help you out with this...

but ofcoarse your a noob who has way too much time on your hands to do any reading. let alone the rules in this forum. idiot
Old 08-18-2004, 10:16 AM

.......speechless.......
Old 08-18-2004, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Can someone run this VIN for me? Please! (cxSHOE)

haha. And you, obviously, have way to much time on your hand as well. Another inertet genious, or tough guy. Since I'm a newb...is saying F UC K you permitted? Get a girlfriend, maybe you'll have more things to do then the above.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh and another thing no leg humping with me.. even if you appear to show your a girl.

enjoy your stay here in this forum and remember to read and use the search function first.<<< trust me when i say you will hear this again trust me.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NatYadaYada &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Another inertet genious</TD></TR></TABLE>

what does that mean?
Old 08-18-2004, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Can someone run this VIN for me? Please! (nonsense)

um i think he meant "internet"...because to my knowledge inertet is not a word....yet.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:01 AM

Default Re: Can someone run this VIN for me? Please! (cxSHOE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but ofcoarse your a noob who has way too much time on your hands to do any reading. let alone the rules in this forum. idiot </TD></TR></TABLE>

Who needs rules? If you want a quick answer, reading thru pages and pages of "rules" is worthless. I got my answer, so nana booboo. Oh...and btw....your little boot will not do **** to stop a thief. Anyone who wants your car, is willing to snip off a puney little combination lock. Idiot. Maybe you should stop spending so much free time believing everything the internet says and dip your feet into the "real world". But of course, you're probably a newb to the real world.

Also...you guys are pretty quick to pick up on my "internet" typo...take a look at his 2 replies. Hello illiteracy.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Can someone run this VIN for me? Please! (adfad)

Who needs rules? If you want a quick answer, reading thru pages and pages of "rules" is worthless. I got my answer, so nana booboo. Oh...and btw....your little boot will not do **** to stop a thief. Anyone who wants your car, is willing to snip off a puney little combination lock. Idiot. Maybe you should stop spending so much free time believing everything the internet says and dip your feet into the "real world". But of course, you're probably a newb to the real world.

ok im gonna guess, hes not using the boot for "security reasons" and if he is, he should by a club.. much cheaper, lighter and easier for the thieves to get off. im a newb 2 and the first thing not to do.. is **** off the people who have been here b4. yes you may have gotten your answer, but flooding a forum with useless questions that you could have answered if you just took some effort is stupid.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Can someone run this VIN for me? Please! (04vicgrl)

I am enjoying pissing those people off tho. I have no use for this forumexcept to get that one question answered. And newbs are not always stupid....some may be ALOOOTT smarter than most would think. So don't use newb like it's a cut...cause you might jsut open a can of worms
Old 08-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by adfad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Also...you guys are pretty quick to pick up on my "internet" typo...take a look at his 2 replies. Hello illiteracy. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Dude no one said **** to you, what are you bitching about? i mean seriously, we really could not care less about anything you said, I found myself becoming less and less intelligent as I read your reply, thus I continued on reading.
And he can clearly read and write, just cause someone made one typo and someone else didn't catch it means nothing. So hello dumb ***
o and I can't spell worth ****, so I'm going to his the ABC CHECK button so dick head noobs don't get their jollys off cause they caught a typo.
and in your first sentence, it's through not "thru"
Blow me bitch, it's people like you who bring this forum downhill &lt;===
and about that comment about his boot, you planning on jacking his ride or something?
Old 08-18-2004, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Can someone run this VIN for me? Please! (CivicVX94)

I am not bitching, I'm just enjoying myself as I throw everything that Dr. Search said negatively towards me back to him.

I also enjoy how everyone jumps on the bandwagon *Oh what's that word... hello typo* I mityped one word...3 replies to it. He MISSPELLED several words and no one was probably even bright enough to realize it. I also know how to spell through, I enjoy using thru as an abbreviation as most people see through and don't understand what the word is. But again, I'm just enjoying my time int he forum.

No, I have no use for his car. I was intrigued by his huge run-on member description, so I checked out how to prevent my car from being stolen. Low and behold a small combination lock holding a huge boot in place. That is like buying a mainstream alarm system and leaving the keys/activator in the handle.

And for the "blow me bitch" comment ... I'll blow you when your Civic can catch up to my car on the rallye track.
Old 08-18-2004, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and what you don't know is that I have a BONE stock vx, **** I can peddle my bike faster
i couldn't care less if you're faster, but who says you are? for all we know you could have a bone stock cx
so you enjoy spelling words wrong? that's a little odd, i guess that's the same when you misspelled mistyped, you said "mityped"
we only correct the annoying people, and we don't do it all the time either. You're on the wrong band wagon buddy, there are more intelligent people on the spell check and search band wagon than the "Am I allowed to wipe my *** with USDM toilet paper? or do I need JDM baby wipes?" bandwagon.
and we do know what THRU means, it's just when you bitch, like you were and are, we're going to make fun of you every which way we can
Old 08-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow.....can't you feel the love on this forum..