Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

CAN I WIRE apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller TO MY SI??

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAN I WIRE apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller TO MY SI??

ok,

I might have a line on a apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller for real cheap, and I need a electronic boost controller to get an optimum tune out of my turbo.

when I went to apex.com and looked up the manual and wiring diagrams for the apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller i was let down to see that honda was not on the list of vehicles for installation

can I hook the apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller in my 2000 honda civic si?
do you have a link to a wiring diagram?
Old 06-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: CAN I WIRE apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller TO MY SI?? (sevenj)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sevenj &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok,

I might have a line on a apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller for real cheap, and I need a electronic boost controller to get an optimum tune out of my turbo.

when I went to apex.com and looked up the manual and wiring diagrams for the apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller i was let down to see that honda was not on the list of vehicles for installation

can I hook the apexi avc-r avcr electric boost controller in my 2000 honda civic si?
do you have a link to a wiring diagram? </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes you can. my friend had one in his prelude. im sure if you ask this in the force induction forum im sure they can answer your question!!