Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Can it get any worse?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2001, 07:14 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can it get any worse?

Well, I thought it couldn't get any worse. Someone hit my car today and I figured that was the end of my bad day....NOPE. I went to my b/f's house after the accident to get my car broken into. They broke my window, stole my college school books, my automatic entry, my CD player, all my CDs, my purse, my credit cards, my IDs, my toolbox, and anything else they could get their hands on. Do I have freaking bad luck or what! AND the only thing that's covered is what came with the car- so I have over $1200 worth of stuff stolen, and I get nothing back for it. I hate people!
Old 12-03-2001, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (Lovebuzz13)

been there. Before I had my civic, I had an Explorer w/ 3 audiobahn 15" with amps to match, come out of school one day and its gone .... cut my battery cables to .... forking bastards. I still can't figure out how they got all my **** out of my truck, that box weighted over 100lbs!
Old 12-03-2001, 08:24 PM
New User

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (audiobahnman)

Damn- I can't believe how bad people suck. I just can't get over the fact that some guy hits me then I get my car broken into all in one day. It's crazy.
Old 12-03-2001, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default I know how you feel

exactly 1 week from today....I had the exact same thing happen.......******* stole my alpine deck..eq...2 amps...2 subs....my cell phone....school supplies...cd's....and broke my window while tearing the **** out of my dash to get the deck and eq out......bastards........i got full coverage w/$1000 deductable but I have audio insured extra up to $2000....im jus gonna put a pioneer deck in my vehicle then use the extra money to pay deductable and pocket the rest
Old 12-03-2001, 08:32 PM
New User

dont jinx yourself...cause it prolly could get worse... sorry for your loss tho, some people in this world are just stupid...
Old 12-03-2001, 08:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (cIvIc_gSr95)

If you have homeowners insurance you can claim your cds, books, tools, and anything else that wasn't "bolted" to the car.
Old 12-03-2001, 09:09 PM
New User

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (turbocoupe)

If you have homeowners insurance you can claim your cds, books, tools, and anything else that wasn't "bolted" to the car.
Homeowners doesn't cover it for some reason. Soooo- nothing gets paid for. Everything I worked so hard to buy was stolen. I haven't looked under the hood yet, but I think it's probably fine. My exhaust was all there. People do such stupid ******* things. But since they tried to take money out from an ATM- we might have pics of them. Man, if I ever see them- they better start to run.
Old 12-03-2001, 11:02 PM
New User

i hope those ********* burn in hell with bin laden
Old 12-04-2001, 12:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Can it get any worse? (mindtrix)

i hate thieves.
my sympathies.
Old 12-04-2001, 10:50 AM
New User

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (KAMiN)

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping they get caught. They already bought shoes and a skateboard- $190 worth. And crap loads of gas, and they keep going to the ATM to try to take out money. It was about $800 worth of damage not counting what they stole. The accident value came out to around $2000....I might be able to get a video or something on what these guys look like. They just better hope the cops get them before I do.
Old 12-04-2001, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

my toolbox,
chick with a toolbox
Old 12-04-2001, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (NegativeLift)

sorry about your loss...i hope they get caught and have their asses humped by a big guy named bubba
Old 12-04-2001, 02:03 PM
New User

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (hydroflip)

i hope they get caught and have their asses humped by a big guy named bubba
HA- If they don't go to jail for it and get humped by Bubba- I have a friend named Bubba who would gladly do it.
Old 12-04-2001, 02:05 PM
New User

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (NegativeLift)

my toolbox,

chick with a toolbox
Hey yeah- gotta have my toolbox : )

The cops are finally investigating this deeper. I found out that he was a hispanic male. There are pics of him all over the place, so hopefully I'll get to see one. I'm trying to get as much info on him as I can, because if the cops don't find him- I will.
Old 12-04-2001, 04:56 PM

sorry to hear about that, What a shame even more of a shame they got your toolbox and IDs also I hope they dont steal your idenity also. Well at least they got pics of the ****** so if the cops do thier job you might recover something and maybe get some money back after he serves some well deserved time behind bars! BTW just dont let this get you down and out of the scene the world needs more women that like cars for all of us car guys.
Old 12-04-2001, 05:11 PM
New User

Default Re: Can it get any worse? (dohcvtec16)

sorry to hear about that, What a shame even more of a shame they got your toolbox and IDs also I hope they dont steal your idenity also. Well at least they got pics of the ****** so if the cops do thier job you might recover something and maybe get some money back after he serves some well deserved time behind bars! BTW just dont let this get you down and out of the scene the world needs more women that like cars for all of us car guys.
Ha- I love your avatar.

I don't think he'd be able to steal my identity- unless he gets a sex change and comes and kills me or something. It's kinda scary knowing he knows where I live. I was so freaked out staying home alone today. He'd be an idiot coming to my house though- I have a gun and have no problem using it. Hopefully when they find him they'll be able to get some of my stuff back- I don't want to have to start all over again. All he really left me with was a punk cd, the screw driver that I keep in my car, and my oil filter- so I can still change my oil .

At first I was like- **** cars, I'm done with this. But I wouldn't be able to just stop being into cars. I wouldn't know what else to spend my money on.