Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

brands of rims/opinions

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brands of rims/opinions

I am buying rims sometime today or tomorrow, and I am looking at the Buddy Club p-1s and the rota circuit 8s in bronze....these are for a black 95 coupe....I am getting 15 inch rims........any other suggestions are welcome
Old 03-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: brands of rims/opinions (b16aEGcivic)

Get what you want and looks good.

Why you ask?

Because it's your car, your money, and you're the one who has to live with them.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:05 PM

Default Re: brands of rims/opinions (Ricey McRicerton)

it wasnt really a question on looks...more along the lines of quality.

but thanks for all your helpful information...I mean god forbid you post something useful.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16aEGcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it wasnt really a question on looks...more along the lines of quality.

but thanks for all your helpful information...I mean god forbid you post something useful.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, god forbid I do 2 writeups on how to topics this weekend.

Quailty does not come cheap. If you've been on here at all, you'd know that 95% of HT rides Rotas jock. Also, the buddy club rims are nice. Get what you want.

At least 2 of your less than 30 posts are in here. Don't tell me about contributing to HT.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:14 PM

look...I could give two ***** about what you post on HT....and dont take my post count for what I know...I dont post at HT cause for the most part you act like bitchy Type R owners. All I was asking for was a lil opinion on a couple sets of rims and maybe somebody could offer another brand that I mite be interested in purchasing based on the general similarites in cost and quality to the afformentioned brands......soooo why dont you drain the **** out of your cherios and stop being such a judgemental *******.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16aEGcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">look...I could give two ***** about what you post on HT....and dont take my post count for what I know...I dont post at HT cause for the most part you act like bitchy Type R owners. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well if you don't like it here, don't post here. The reason I give out dickheaded answers to questions like this is because its your car, your money, and if you aern't doing it for yourself, then why do it at all. Plus, this question has been asked 1000s of times.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16aEGcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">All I was asking for was a lil opinion on a couple sets of rims and maybe somebody could offer another brand that I mite be interested in purchasing based on the general similarites in cost and quality to the afformentioned brands</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well then sir, if you plan to spend your hard earned money on it, why don't YOU look for YOURSELF. As much as I like this message board, there is misinformation in every thread and honestly, about 95% of what gets said in here I don't listen to at all.

You also failed to tell how much you were looking to spend and what kind of weight you wanted in a rim. Also you failed to mention wether you prefer forged/cast wheels.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16aEGcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">......soooo why dont you drain the **** out of your cherios and stop being such a judgemental *******.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Boo-frickety-hoo. Cry me a river you winy bitch. Make your own decisions. Agian, if you don't like my additude, sorry, the search button awaits you at the top righthand side of the screen.

EDIT: Here, you haven't been here long enough to understand how the search funtion works I bet, so check it out y0!

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=814358
Old 03-28-2004, 04:25 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ricey McRicerton &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well if you don't like it here, don't post here. The reason I give out dickheaded answers to questions like this is because its your car, your money, and if you aern't doing it for yourself, then why do it at all. Plus, this question has been asked 1000s of times.

Well then sir, if you plan to spend your hard earned money on it, why don't YOU look for YOURSELF. As much as I like this message board, there is misinformation in every thread and honestly, about 95% of what gets said in here I don't listen to at all.

You also failed to tell how much you were looking to spend and what kind of weight you wanted in a rim. Also you failed to mention wether you prefer forged/cast wheels.

Boo-frickety-hoo. Cry me a river you winy bitch. Make your own decisions. Agian, if you don't like my additude, sorry, the search button awaits you at the top righthand side of the screen. </TD></TR></TABLE>

so sorry...I mean what was I thinking asking a question about civic rims in a civic forum...I mean christ what was I thinking.....all I wanted was an opinion on the rims...not if I should buy them...do they look super cool dude....just wanted to know quality and if anybody else has had personal experience with them etc......I give two ***** what you think looks good on my car ,I have been working on it and adding my own **** that I liked in my opinion since day one.....and if it is such a waste of your time to help me out..then why bother posting stupid non helpful comments.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You still fail to answer you questions? Are OEM rims out of the question? What size brakes do you have? All of these things would help me to help you.

EDIT: And I don't take you post count to show what you know, I take your questions to show what you know.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:40 PM

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=814358