Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Boy I freaking hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 06:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!!

Last night, I was sitting in my apartment watching TV. My car has been broken into 8 times in the past year, and my Si was stolen, so...needless to say, I'm a bit paranoid. Every time I hear I little noise outside, I look out my window to see what's going on. This time when I looked out, I saw a guy rolling one my rims away. I was like "WHAT THE ****!" and I grabbed my bat and ran outside after them. They had already gotten one rim off, and were rolling the second rim away. When he saw me, he dropped the rim and ran. That's when I noticed a second guy, sitting in a Tercel parked furthur down in the parking lot ( the guy was rolling the rim to this car). They both ran, I couldn't catch them... But if I would have, I'd be in jail right now for manslaughter. So, initially I thought they were breaking into the tercel. Because me and my girlfriend see that tercel everyday, it's never moved since we moved into that apartment complex. So I went into the car to see if my rim was in the back seat or something, the front doors were UNLOCKED. I went and picked up my other rim, put it in my apartment and went back to the car. The front doors were LOCKED!!! but the backdoors were unlocked, when I opened the door, the cars alarm went off. I figured, they armed the alarm as they were running away or something. So I had a pretty good feeling that my rim was in the trunk, but tercels don't have trunk latches, YOU NEED A KEY TO OPEN THE TRUNK. That's why they didn't just drive off, because the guy that was rolling the rim had the key. Although this was all speculation, I knew my rim was in that trunk. After the cop came, I had him run the license plate. The owner was vietanemese(however you spell it) and lived about 30 miles away from my apartment. Why is his car here? Why hasn't it moved in the past few months. I figured they use it as a drop car. Steal peoples ****, put it in the trunk, pick it up at a later date. The cop wouldn't go into the trunk, he had to go by procedure and ****. After he left, I said **** it, I ripped the back seat out, alarm going off and everything. Sure enough, my rim was in there. I ******* grabbed and called the cops to let them know I recovered my property. They said that the car was just reported stolen. I said, they're covering there tracks. that car has been sitting there for months, now the owner noticed it was stolen? So they're gonna question the owner of the car.

Cops came back out and ****, by now it's about 9 in the morning, the owner didn't want to pick the car til later that night. If my car was stolen, and the cops called me to tell me they recovered it. I would've been there in 3 seconds. Not ******* 12 hours later.

So that's my story. sorry it was long, but it's been a very long night, and I still can't ******* believed this happened AGAIN. this is literally the 8th time my has had something stolen off of it.

I went and bought a shotgun from walmart, so next time they wont' ******* get away....

HAHA bitches...suck my ***
Old 01-07-2003, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (HondaCutter)

I seriously started cracking up when I read the part you looked out the window and said "WTF!" I can only imagine looking out my window seeing someone rolling my rims away. DOOD I would be WTFING too! At least you got your **** back. ******* THEIVES CRASH AND BURN@!
Old 01-07-2003, 06:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (HondaCutter)

Damn, did you waitfor the guyto pick up his car so you could go see if it was him, then you could ID him and put hisbitch *** away. Either way good story and the cops better get their **** together and arrest some people. Its super obvious that the owner was behind it, hom else with the alarm on would they be able to put the wheel in the trunk??
Old 01-07-2003, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry to hear about that. I would of tried and moved after the first time.Glad you caught them in action. Theieves f*ckin suck!!Buy your own d*mn sh*t u f*ckin thieves!!!!!I swear if they (thieves) ever try and steal something of mine and I catch them in action, I'll blow their f*ckin heads off!!!!!!

[Modified by slvrcivic97, 3:44 AM 1/8/2003]

[Modified by slvrcivic97, 3:45 AM 1/8/2003]

[Modified by slvrcivic97, 4:13 AM 1/8/2003]
Old 01-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts

Good story.

I had to edit the title
Old 01-07-2003, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (psychotic)

I seriously started cracking up when I read the part you looked out the window and said "WTF!" I can only imagine looking out my window seeing someone rolling my rims away. DOOD I would be WTFING too! At least you got your **** back. ******* THEIVES CRASH AND BURN@!
werd!!!!
Old 01-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (gsr_vx_hatch)

its the fawking owners...
1. didnt report it missing til they got their *** caught...
2. didnt care about the car until 12 hours later...
3. had the keys...
4. had the alarm...
find out who the owner is and id that thief...
do us all a favor and send his sorry *** to jail
Old 01-07-2003, 06:46 PM

Taking justice into your own hands.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:49 PM
New User

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (acuracing)

Just make sure if your gonna blow anyone away.... drag them inside your place before the cops get here (if you want to get away with it that is)
Old 01-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (acuracing)

Go after the owners of that car.

OT. Tom thanks for the favor, I couldnt send an IM for some reason.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:52 PM
In The Garage

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (B18C5-EH2)

man thats awesome. i can see your *** out there ripping out the back seat with the alarm going off. ha ha ha. oh, ****. man i hate thieves too. my accord was a victim twice, my bike and motorcycle both got jacked, and my teg wouldve been stolen had there been an engine in it. **** theives. If i ever catch a theif, im gonna hold a shotgun to his head while he bites off and chews up each one of his fingers, or ill blow his head off. lets see him steal my **** with no fingers..........
Old 01-07-2003, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (Boost Pressure)

well, I could not ID them, because it late at night. I didn't see their faces, the cops said "even if we catch them, it's just a misdor meanor. So they'd be out of jail in a few hours, slapped with few hundred dollar fine. They would just rob more people to get the money to pay the fine.

Just gotta take justice into my own hands.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:00 PM
Don't Trust Anyone

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (Inaniac)

Just make sure if your gonna blow anyone away.... drag them inside your place before the cops get here (if you want to get away with it that is)
Cap them then plant a weapon on them.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (SpoonSportsEH2)

This shall do the trick!!

j/k

[Modified by slvrcivic97, 4:18 AM 1/8/2003]
Old 01-07-2003, 07:02 PM
New User

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (slvrcivic97)

Wow thats an antique
Old 01-07-2003, 07:04 PM

sorry to hear about that, but good thing, you saw him. but maybe you dont want to shoot them(i know your not being serious, well i hope).

Be stuck in jail, and can never drive your ride again. but good thing you caught them.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (Inaniac)

where can I get that? god...I wish I had mob ties...they'd be missing...
Old 01-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

where can I get that? god...I wish I had mob ties...they'd be missing...
Here you go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=753179753
Old 01-07-2003, 07:11 PM

Old 01-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (kikiboi)

sorry to hear about that, but good thing, you saw him. but maybe you dont want to shoot them(i know your not being serious, well i hope).

Be stuck in jail, and can never drive your ride again. but good thing you caught them.
lol, nah, that gun is a blank, it would just scare the **** out of them. I'd probably use something along the lines of a 500 round per second paintball gun!

[Modified by slvrcivic97, 4:17 AM 1/8/2003]

[Modified by slvrcivic97, 4:21 AM 1/8/2003]
Old 01-07-2003, 07:15 PM

You can't shoot them or it'll be your @ss in jail.
I suggest spraying pepper spray in their faces and beating their limbs w/ a lug bar. Make sure to give yourself a couple bruises so you can say it was in self defense (claim the lug bar is theirs which you disarmed ). and have one of your neighbors say they witnessed you getting attacked (if the neighbors are cool).
Old 01-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (squirrel)

good reading, but a bad situation for you. nothing you can really to other then have really good insurance coverage.

if possible, install a camera to tape the action outside, this may help a little
Old 01-07-2003, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (eg6ajk)

wow sucks that u are getting vandilized that often but good that u got your ish back. Shoot em w/ a paintball gun.
Old 01-07-2003, 08:08 PM
dAng!

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (B18C5-EH2)

Good story.
Old 01-07-2003, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Boy I ******* hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!! (Black Light)

yea great story. too many thieves nowadays. shoot them with your bb gun.

Quick Reply: Boy I freaking hate theives...but now they know to fear me!!!!