Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Beaks Products (SRK) Rocks !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 04:12 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beaks Products (SRK) Rocks !!!!

To often you hear about product/service horror stories ... This is NOT one of them ... This is about exceptional Service, and a great product

A couple of months ago I ordered a Beak SRK (Subframe reinforcement Kit) for my ITR 22mm rear sway bar equiped EG hatch. When I installed it two weeks ago I had an issue with one of the lower mounting bolts stripping. I am not sure why it stripped as none of the other bolts did so ... and I have no real idea if it was operator error (me applying to much torque) or a defect ... But what ever the reason I needed one new backing plate.

So I emailed Beaks and asked for a price to purchase and ship me a new one ... well Wil at Beaks got back to me in hours and asked for my address and arranged to send me one at NO CHARGE ... I did not even ask for a warrentee replacement (I was quite willing to pay for it) ... But to Wil it was not even a question ... He was going to replace it ...period

THAT is what standing behind a quality product and then supporting it afterwards with excellent service is all about ...

Wil ... You have made a customer for life ...

Cheers

Moose

Modified by Moose at 5:06 PM 6/4/2004
Old 06-04-2004, 05:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Beaks Products (SRK) Rocks !!!! (Moose)

Kudos to Wil as well, has a similar situation - had the replacment product in the mail to me the same day!!!!

Old 06-04-2004, 05:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm using a Beaks kit on my EK sedan with an ITR rear sway bar. I had to modify my Beaks kit to fit. The holes in the subframe (original Honda-provided holes) placed the Beaks kit too far inwards so the corner of the Beaks kit was sitting on the radius of the subframe, so the outter Beaks pad wasn't getting full face contact with the subframe. Nothing a little grinding couldn't fix in order to clear the radius of the subframe. And yes, I'm sure I positioned it correctly I followed the instructions to a tee.