Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Bay Area Car Show... Laguna Seca Raceway Presents CoolBlue100's Import Invasion

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bay Area Car Show... Laguna Seca Raceway Presents CoolBlue100's Import Invasion

Since i cannot post right now in the correct forum, I will target some of the most common cars at car shows. Hope i dont make anyone mad about this.

I would like to invite and be honored to have some of you guys at this show. Its a great day of Formula Grand Prix Racing and also you get to see some of the hottest cars of california.
You can register to show for this event or you can simply just order tickets for a ful day of racing and looking at some awesome cars.

We will have Featured models such as Courtney Day, Cherie Roberts, and many more! REGISTER TODAY! If you have any q's. please send me an e mail or feel free to AIM me at COOLBLUE100Gas

When: June 15, 2003
Where: Monterey Ca (Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca)

Register and more info at http://www.laguna-seca.com

OVERVIEW: The Grand Prix of Monterey features the world’s greatest drivers in 800 horsepower Champ Cars racing through the rolling hills of Monterey, CA at 190 miles an hour. Father’s Day Weekend, June 13th-15th, CBS will televise its LIVE broadcast of one of the world’s premier race tracks, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca as more than 60,000 people are expected to be in attendance at this world-class sporting event.

The COOL BLUE 100 IMPORT INVASION VENDOR AREA at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca will be one of the primary attractions during both of these events for targeted market fans and race enthusiasts. As a prime objective of Mazda Raceway this area has been transformed into a family oriented, high entertainment fan area.

Get your cars shined and ready to show people! Spread the word and look for flyers for this event at your local speed shops. As time gets closer we will also have radio advertising and reminders for this event.

Old 06-06-2003, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bay Area Car Show... Laguna Seca Raceway Presents CoolBlue100's Import Invasion (CoolBlue100)

bump