Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Baltimore meet saturday Sept 28th (mini-Movie shooting!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2002, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baltimore meet saturday Sept 28th (mini-Movie shooting!)

Here's the link... the date is saturday Sept 28th and it should be pretty cool... hoping to get all sorts of modified cars there... if you guys know anyone with anything decent thats been modified, email me for details... stevevolpe@yahoo.com

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.ph...sb=5&o=0&fpart=
Old 09-12-2002, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Baltimore meet saturday Sept 28th (VolpeOwnsU)

Here's the directions everyone... from what I know, the people who are doing it are still looking for ideas and places to cruise, so if you have any suggestions, please email me... this isn't going to be acted out in anyway, just a bunch of digital video footage being taken and eventually edited into VHS format. Anyone who attends I will be more than happy to make them a copy of the final product. Here's the info...

DIRECTIONS
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
MapQuest Map Here
We will be meeting in a stretch of parking lot in an alley between Bolton Hill Flower Shop and the Maryland Institute College of Art Commons.

From the North: 95 South-->695 West-->83 South-->Exit 6 (Mount Royal Avenue)--->Take Second Right on McMechen Street.

From the South: 95 North--->395 Exit-->Martin Luther King Blvd-->Left onto Eutaw Street-->Right on McMechen Street

From the West: Rt. 40 East--->Martin Luther King Blvd-->Left onto Eutaw Street-->Right on McMechen Street

From the East: Rt 40 West-->Right on Charles Street-->Left on Mt. Royal Avenue--->Left on McMechen Street

TIME OF MEET IS 1 pm

From this destination, I have not yet decided where we are going to cruise too. Some suggestions have been: Sparrows Point, Annapolis, Catoctin Mountains--------////////

In the event that it is raining, check the boards for cancellation post that morning at 11 am. Alternative would be Sunday, Sept. 29th, 2002
Old 09-12-2002, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Baltimore meet saturday Sept 28th (VolpeOwnsU)

We are a bunch of video ****, so we are going to have chase cars set up with cameras to tape you. We want to edit it down to viewable QT clips on the web to our favorite rockin and rollin tunes (brittany spears, *Nstync and more!!!....j/k)

But for real folks, should be fun...I am gooing to try and plan somewhere really nice to cruise too (maybe an hours drive from Bmore) and/or some discreat location where we can do burnouts and act like ********.
SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!