Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

B18C GSR Turbo EK Coupe or EK Hatch..

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 10:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B18C GSR Turbo EK Coupe or EK Hatch..

My setup is currently in my 2000 SI fully built but i recently purchased an EK Hatch and am thinking about swapping with the SI motor/turbo. Should i do this cuz I know the Hatch is lighter and plus I can now daily drive the SI again but it will have a single cam till i swap the motor?...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:23 PM

Default Re: B18C GSR Turbo EK Coupe or EK Hatch.. (MEH)

this is every honda man's dream.. to have a daily driven si and a track/street hatch.

i say do it
Old 03-13-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: B18C GSR Turbo EK Coupe or EK Hatch.. (**DOHC HaTcH**)

daily drivng SI
EK TRACK car

RACE TRACKS NOT STREETS SUCKAH
Old 03-13-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Re: B18C GSR Turbo EK Coupe or EK Hatch.. (IntenseCivicSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntenseCivicSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">daily drivng SI
EK TRACK car

RACE TRACKS NOT STREETS SUCKAH </TD></TR></TABLE>`

boo for tracks

yay for hittin 140mph on backroads

<U>i dont care ill admit it street racing is dangerous but thats where the thrill is!</U>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by **DOHC HaTcH** &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is every honda man's dream.. to have a daily driven si and a track/street hatch.

i say do it </TD></TR></TABLE>

HELL NOT MINEmine would be to dd=si, street track si, l

<U>i eat sleep dream think </U>si
Old 03-13-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: B18C GSR Turbo EK Coupe or EK Hatch.. (em1mike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by em1mike &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">`

boo for tracks

yay for hittin 140mph on backroads

<U>i dont care ill admit it street racing is dangerous but thats where the thrill is!</U>

HELL NOT MINEmine would be to dd=si, street track si, l

<U>i eat sleep dream think </U>si</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude....seriously...stop lying and grow the *** up. You prolly SHOULD stay off the track cause you just admitted you drive like a meathead. kids like you set horrible examples.. keep it up
Old 03-13-2007, 12:58 AM

Default Re: B18C GSR Turbo EK Coupe or EK Hatch.. (APCforthewin)

your search for apc returned 223 results

lol cute name^

on other hand, stop acting like we all once havent drove fast illegally one time<U>or another cause admit it we all have</U>and always will!

<U>difference b/w me and wreckless 16-21 yr. olds is i have driving experience....im no napolean dynamite ricer at the wheel./..</U>
Old 03-13-2007, 09:37 AM

Yeah , after thinking it overnight i am going to go ahead and do the switch.

I was about to gut the SI and rollcage it and that is why i bought the Hatch but it came with no power windows or even AC. I was going to just sell the hatch and get a daily driver with AC but JERRY told me to swap setups and i could daily my SI which has power windows and were going to just put the AC back in and there you have it. Daily SI and Track Hatch... I think it will be for the best....

Now what would be a good setup to drop in the SI cuz that single cam aint gonna cut it, and i want to go N/A
Old 03-13-2007, 09:53 AM

Default Re: (MEH)

N/A hatchs with B18s produce 12s on the quarter from what i see, unless that is ur doin otha types of racing
Old 03-13-2007, 09:59 AM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by em1mike &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your search for apc returned 223 results

lol cute name^

on other hand, stop acting like we all once havent drove fast illegally one time<U>or another cause admit it we all have</U>and always will!

<U>difference b/w me and wreckless 16-21 yr. olds is i have driving experience....im no napolean dynamite ricer at the wheel./..</U></TD></TR></TABLE>

You have driving more driving experience than a 21-year-old? At 16 years old? Har-de-har-har.

Sonny, I've been driving since I was 12 years old on my grandparents farm. That doesn't make me a better driver. You know what makes me a good driver?

Responsibility.

I don't race on the streets, I don't go 140 on public roads (hell, I don't go 140 on the track, I can't trap that speed). I'm not saying I never speed or never take a corner faster than the recommended posted speed .... but I never endanger anyone's lives. Doesn't matter if there's no cars you can see on the road when you're going 100+ ... you're still putting people at risk. Things happen so fast at 100+ MPH, things you can't control.

Try driving the speed limit every day for a month.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:55 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by em1mike &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your search for apc returned 223 results

lol cute name^

<U>difference b/w me and wreckless 16-21 yr. olds is i have driving experience....im no napolean dynamite ricer at the wheel./..</U></TD></TR></TABLE>

cute name??? dude you are the biggest tool ive ever seen!! yea OF COURSE ive driven "illegal" or whatever stupid term you prefer, but you are what people call a typical retarded 16 year old PUNK *** kid. clean your act up and get a different car if you wanna whip in and out of traffic like a chicken with its head cut off. you give honda's a horrible rep man.....

PS: hey dipshit your car WONT do 140, take your stupid comment about my name off your sig fukhead, thats not what my name means you punk.