Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

auto down windows

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 01:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default auto down windows

Ok, I'm getting VERY sick of this routine... Every time I get in my car I want my windows down so I hit the auto for the drivers side but I still have to hold the passengers side, so what's really the point of having an auto down drivers side window?

Has anyone modded their passenger's window control on the drivers side to be auto down or have any links or hear of anyone doing this? I haven't found anything yet and I want to make it so I can hit the auto down for the passengers side too...

Damn jettas... lol

Thanks for the help
Old 08-14-2002, 02:14 AM
B18C-EJ1

Default Re: auto down windows (iviZeRoCooLivi)

Yep.

Install a powerwindow control module from DEI, Clifford, Code-Alarm, or any other quality alarm manufacturer.
Old 08-14-2002, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: auto down windows (iviZeRoCooLivi)

so what's really the point of having an auto down drivers side window?
Auto down on the driver's side for you unlucky Yanks that have to pitch coins out their windows at toll booths.

Has anyone modded their passenger's window control on the drivers side to be auto down or have any links or hear of anyone doing this? I haven't found anything yet and I want to make it so I can hit the auto down for the passengers side too...
Apparently the 5th-gen Japanese SiR-II Civics had both express down and up functions on the driver's side window... meaning it would be the passenger side window for those of us in North America. Maybe you can find a set on eBay and replace your USDM spec motors/relays -- whatever bits you need -- with them. Check this link regarding this: http://students.washington.edu/markp...si3/95si3.html