Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

ATT: D Series Fans/Owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATT: D Series Fans/Owners

Theres a new D series dedicated site on the prowl. We have recently opened the doors and for those of you who fit the bill stop on in! This site is dedicated to the D series engine family. From boosting to transmission help and back to wiring we are full of tech forums to help you get your D engine screaming down the road. Site features include tech forums, chat rooms, member photo gallery, how to's, FAQ's and more. Come check us out...swapping is NOT an option.

http://dserieshonda.com/

This may be my first post here but over the past year I have stopped in here numerous times for help. I never felt the need to post as most of my concerns were resolved by the great tech info here. If you feel this thread is inappropriate or spam please email me or let an administrator know and the proper actions will be taken. We are simply a small community trying to spread the word and with your help we can achive those goals. Every site on the net gets its start from "word of mouth" and with this post I apologize if you feel it is out of line. Thank you.

- Bizzar
- D Series Staff