Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Apexi PS Revolution exhaust...

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apexi PS Revolution exhaust...

Do anyone know a site that sells this exhaust?

http://www.apexi.co.jp/product....html

H-T members that can't contribute please do not post.

there are two versions one is spring loaded and the other motorized....

It's kind of like VTEC get best of both worlds. at low end closed (a little back pressure good for low end rpm and less noise) and when your high rpm reving it's wide open (full power free flowing).

Modified by MNEJ2GUY at 2:47 PM 8/19/2004

Modified by MNEJ2GUY at 2:48 PM 8/19/2004

Modified by MNEJ2GUY at 2:48 PM 8/19/2004

Modified by MNEJ2GUY at 4:06 PM 8/19/2004
Old 08-19-2004, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (MNEJ2GUY)

Why would u want one?
Old 08-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whoa wtf is that thing????
Old 08-19-2004, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (GumballNA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GumballNA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why would u want one?</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SloCivicHMM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whoa wtf is that thing????</TD></TR></TABLE>

noobie....don't answer if you don't know.....Best exhaust yet.....that's why I want one...
Old 08-19-2004, 11:24 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MNEJ2GUY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

noobie....don't answer if you don't know.....Best exhaust yet.....that's why I want one...</TD></TR></TABLE>
seems to me like your the noobie,he's been here longer
Old 08-19-2004, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (b18bcivic)

werd...................to me it looks like an aftermarket exhuast with a built in fake bov thing we made fun of when it came out......

I should find the link on ebay....

Modified by SloCivicHMM at 8:59 PM 8/19/2004
Old 08-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MNEJ2GUY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
noobie....</TD></TR></TABLE>

even tho they own you in posts and time being here NOOB.
I'd say it's better to no know where to buy rice exhaust anyways
Old 08-19-2004, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (CivicVX94)

i've seen an ad for that exhaust in a tuner mag b4.. it supposedly has a pressure activated valve (the thing that looks like a BOV).
when u're easy on the throttle, it'll recirculate the exhaust in the canister to muffle the sound...
but when ur on the throttle, it'll open the valve to let the exhaust to exit straight through...
Old 08-19-2004, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (CivicVX94)

its really a nice exhaust, i herd all the info about it on a grip video.
Info: The exhaust is desgined for daily driving capabilaties, but able to perform well under racing conditions. When drivin normaly the exhaust flows one direction giving a low tone, when under WOT the exhaust flows another direction giving better flow and alot more agressive sound.
PS&gt; i know I suck at giving info
FOr more info check out GRIP VIdeo "Street, Racing, & Tuning Performance" Volume 3
Old 08-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (sleepingeg6)

It looks pretty good. I'm really digging the design and shape. I'm just a little "iffy" about the valve thing, but if it works like it's described, that'd be sweet. As long as it's not some BOV sounding thing. I doubt Apexi would produce a pointless exhaust like that anyway.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:26 PM

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (b18bcivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18bcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
seems to me like your the noobie,he's been here longer </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well being here longest doesn't make you a better tuner. .....

I of course have more knowledge than you .....And this exhaust is not RICE by any means....I bet most of you can't even afford it....the technology and design of this exhaust system is so above your heads, you guys have to bash it because you don't know what it really serves for your car.

for you ignoramuses out there..

Modified by MNEJ2GUY at 4:59 PM 8/19/2004
Old 08-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I of course have more knowledge than you bimbos.....And this exhaust is not RICE by any means....I bet most of you can't even afford it....the technology and design of this exhaust system is so above your heads, you guys have to bash it because you don't know what it really serves for your car.

for you dumb asses out there..</TD></TR></TABLE>

F.S. Chill pill for mnej2guy
Old 08-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you actually have that much knowledge you wouldn't be on this board asking us bimbos for a site to buy it from.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (chowmien)

I of course have more knowledge than you bimbos.....And this exhaust is not RICE by any means....I bet most of you can't even afford it....the technology and design of this exhaust system is so above your heads, you guys have to bash it because you don't know what it really serves for your car.

What a ***. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That gay *** exhaust is perfect for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That things a piece of ****. I can't stop laughing at you bro. Thanks

The only thing it does is it's quiet when driving normal, and then the valve opens up and it's loud/ more air flow. STUPID! I'd rather have more airflow all the time, not just at WOT. HAHAHAHA STUPID.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:52 PM
official honda whore

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (mEKsican)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mEKsican &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What a ***. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That gay *** exhaust is perfect for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That things a piece of ****. I can't stop laughing at you bro. Thanks

The only thing it does is it's quiet when driving normal, and then the valve opens up and it's loud/ more air flow. STUPID! I'd rather have more airflow all the time, not just at WOT. HAHAHAHA STUPID.</TD></TR></TABLE>

well this exhaust is not for you, but personally id love an exhaust thats quiet like the worldsport but flows as good as any other "louder" exhaust at wot, its the best of both worlds, nice and quiet for daily driving and gives better performance for spirited driving or racing....

but of course know one will know if it really works unless someone tries it, i doubt apex-i would market an exhaust thats just a gimmick
Old 08-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (coptzer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coptzer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

well this exhaust is not for you, but personally id love an exhaust thats quiet like the worldsport but flows as good as any other "louder" exhaust at wot, its the best of both worlds, nice and quiet for daily driving and gives better performance for spirited driving or racing....

but of course know one will know if it really works unless someone tries it, i doubt apex-i would market an exhaust thats just a gimmick </TD></TR></TABLE>

That thing is retarded. But hey, to each his own. I can still laugh right?
Old 08-19-2004, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (mEKsican)

does that muffler go WOOO WOOOO?
Old 08-19-2004, 01:23 PM
Darth ModerVader

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (chowmien)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chowmien &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you actually have that much knowledge you wouldn't be on this board asking us bimbos for a site to buy it from.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd imagine he'd also know that, according to the Apex'i website, it's only available for high-powered turbocharged vehicles (e.g., Skyline GT-R, RX-7, etc.).
Old 08-19-2004, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ban for the retard
Old 08-19-2004, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (jdm98hb)

Looks like a modified Apexi GT
Old 08-19-2004, 01:41 PM

RSR EX-mag is the way to go
Old 08-19-2004, 02:12 PM

those are nice exhausts any body have any retail prices?
Old 08-19-2004, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (scratchy)

I dunno about you guys, but did anyone question where the work comes from to open the valve that's in the muffler? It's the same with that other exhaust that had the piece that was spring loaded. Sure it's open more, but now the exhaust is needing to keep this spring door thing open or in this case it needs to keep this little valve open to keep the airflowing. I'd like to see the power band it produces against other exhausts before saying it's the most techologically advanced piece of exhaust ever.

The original poster of this thread is obviously a little too concerned with blindly believing everything that's advertized. "the technology and design of this exhaust system is so above your heads" I don't think so. I think you're just a lemming that follows whereever the brand names lead you without questioning.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust... (jdm98hb)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm98hb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ban for the retard </TD></TR></TABLE>

werd...

this seems like a rice thing to me.....I dunno about a valve....like ^^ saidl what opens the valve??
Old 08-19-2004, 02:52 PM

So I guess when VTEC first came out you guys where the first to bash it...huh...but look at it now....

STAY OPEN MINDED! or else your going to feel stupid when it proves you wrong...

Quick Reply: Apexi PS Revolution exhaust...