Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Anyone living in Virginia wanna make a buck and help me out with my car???

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone living in Virginia wanna make a buck and help me out with my car???

Considering that I am horrible with wiring and still learning about cars I decided to buy me a good project car... I have messed with cars before but to this mangitude I havent even comne close...

Just some things that I need help is to wire doors for power windows, I have the sir doors so taking out the harnesses and switching them is what I was told is all I need to do...

putting power folding mirrors and for wiring

putting in a new dash cuz mine is broke

putting a tach on

and rewiring the battery back to the engine bay

This is all for some cash as long as you know what your doing with me obviously helping you to the extent of what I know and a clean and well done job....
Old 07-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone living in Virginia wanna make a buck and help me out with my car???

where in VA are you? im down in alexandria. id say id be game to help(which i am) but due to me having car issues of my own, and in process of a rebuild of my car, it may be a couple weeks, but if youre close, ill give you a hand...
Old 07-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone living in Virginia wanna make a buck and help me out with my car???

I live in winchester virginia... Bro i could always pick you up if we make a day out of it.... I have a few buddies we could all just get down on working on the car...

I need alot of advice on how to go about things with this car, mostly wiring... I would appreciate it
Old 07-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

my grandmother lives out in frontroyal, im out there usually on the reg. im somewhat a noob at wiring but i know i could handle it.

how soon you looking to get this done? if you got time, i could def come down once my car is done in a couple weeks.

but if its gotta be done soon, im sure i could grab my pop's ride and get down there.

weekends is the only time i could really do anyting though, i work from 7am until 630 mon- fri...
Old 07-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by g230sport
my grandmother lives out in frontroyal, im out there usually on the reg. im somewhat a noob at wiring but i know i could handle it.

how soon you looking to get this done? if you got time, i could def come down once my car is done in a couple weeks.

but if its gotta be done soon, im sure i could grab my pop's ride and get down there.

weekends is the only time i could really do anyting though, i work from 7am until 630 mon- fri...
Iam sure we can work on some time... I work 5 days out of the week randomly though... depends on whos making the schedule.... I usually work either 5-2 or 1-10 so we can do a morning or a night idc as long as we get this thing done haha
Old 07-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well, ill get my head thursday hopefully.

ill have some fresh parts friday if things go right. and by friday night, i should hopefully have a motor ready to go.

then work all weekend and MAYBE have it done. thats if EVERYTHING goes right lol.

ill let you know for sure though