Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Any shops in NJ?

Old 02-09-2002, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any shops in NJ?

Whats up guys....again it is the newbie looking for some help. I live in NJ right now....near Freehold, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good shops near by or anywhere in NJ. I'm also looking for a job as well....possibly at a shop...pretty much to learn. Theres a small body shop near by, but all they do is body work and all....nothing under the hood. Theres also a gas station with a shop but the station and shop are closing down cause the kids who work there all work on domestics and crap and they are always up late and making noise and neighbors have complained and poo poo. So I'm looking to find a shop or something near by. Thanks for those who can help, I know alot of you are situated out West.
Old 02-09-2002, 11:21 AM
New User

Default Re: Any shops in NJ? (CivicSk8ter)

The only shop I know of is roadrunners in Woodbridge/Linden. I know they do some installs but I'm not sure how much? The lack of shops, and shops w/ knowledge is the sole reason I do my own modifications to my car.
Old 02-09-2002, 10:10 PM
New User

Default Re: Any shops in NJ? (JV)

if u are closer to nyc...check this place out.
i kno a coupel friends who did their work their, and i havent heard any complaints from them as far as craftsmanship, but it they only complained on how long it took.
http://www.rpmnyc.com
Old 02-09-2002, 11:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any shops in NJ? (def jux)

Roadrunners in woodbridge suck, they are so overpriced. Go to Wired Electronis in linden,nj on rt1. They know a good deal ,and are really in to lsvtec. They deal with alot of skunk2 stuff. What kinda things are you looking to do?