Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Another vandalism, quick question about paint!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another vandalism, quick question about paint!!

Yupp....my car got broken into a few weeks ago, and almost everything was stolen....

fast-forward to today....im assuming its the same cowards that decided to break into the car hit again..

whoever it is decided to spray a sraight line of black spraypaint from the front of my bumper...all the way up my hood..the roof, the trunk to the bottom of my bumper.....basically bumper to bumper...there is 2 lines..

some spots are darker than others...

my question is..does anyone know how to remove spray paint from a car?...it came of the windows fairly easy...but i dont know about the body..i dont want to mess anything up, and was wondering if there were products that i could buy..

thanks in advance
Old 02-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Another vandalism, quick question about paint!! (Quick EX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Quick EX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yupp....my car got broken into a few weeks ago, and almost everything was stolen....

fast-forward to today....im assuming its the same cowards that decided to break into the car hit again..

whoever it is decided to spray a sraight line of black spraypaint from the front of my bumper...all the way up my hood..the roof, the trunk to the bottom of my bumper.....basically bumper to bumper...there is 2 lines..

some spots are darker than others...

my question is..does anyone know how to remove spray paint from a car?...it came of the windows fairly easy...but i dont know about the body..i dont want to mess anything up, and was wondering if there were products that i could buy..

thanks in advance</TD></TR></TABLE>

I remember reading about this happening to someone a few months ago...I think if I remember they clayed it
Old 02-10-2005, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Another vandalism, quick question about paint!! (Happyman)

A good cleaner wax will get it off.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:51 AM

a good cleaner wax or if you go to a good detail shop they should be able to tell you or remove it for you. Probably a chemical and a highspeed buffer and pull it off the clear..

Good luck and sorry to hear about the BS....
Old 02-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (4drmadness)

That is FUCKED UP!! im sorry to hear that man...
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4drmadness &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">a good cleaner wax or if you go to a good detail shop they should be able to tell you or remove it for you. Probably a chemical and a highspeed buffer and pull it off the clear..

Good luck and sorry to hear about the BS....</TD></TR></TABLE>
thats exactly what id do, dont try any mocho **** by urself and end up ruining it.. leave it to the pros.. even if it costs u, its better than getting a new paint job

when u find the low-life ****** that did it, spray paint to black lines on their skin from head to toe on both sides of their body!!
Old 02-10-2005, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HatchEh2)

**** that get pepper spray and spray paint them from head to toe....that **** burns ur pores lol
Old 02-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Happyman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Happyman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">**** that get pepper spray and spray paint them from head to toe....that **** burns ur pores lol</TD></TR></TABLE>
yea top it off with that too lol!!
Old 02-10-2005, 08:10 AM

Default Re: (Happyman)

haha, thanks everybody...im taking it to a place tomorrow...just paying a deductible...

i was thinking about a rubbing compound myself...but then i thought..im pretty good at messing up simple stuff so...like it was stated, im leaving it to the pros.

i have a good belief its a certain person who also broke into my car and stole everything....this kid also got his jaw broken and his shoulder dislocated the other day and spent 2 days in the hospital by a couple if guys i know...this kid is a serious trouble maker..

if i find out its him and can prove it...hes gettting the same thing again...cops around here dont do anything...came out..and asked for my insurance papers...then left right afterwords..didnt ask any questions or anything.. but i know there is only so much they can do.

whoever it was also sprayed my plate on that back.....im so pissed now.

they stole 2 cd players from my car...a bunch of cds...a turbo timer..hondata...skateboard...shoes.....i seriously wish people that did these kinds of things would all die..

but thanks everyone