Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Another hatch almost lost...

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 11:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another hatch almost lost...

My brother just woke me up at 2 am telling me that there were some people outside parked behind my car. Apparently they were looking closely at my car, one of them was standing near my back bumper. We opened the door because this seemed suspicious and right away they flipped on their lights, pulled a 180 and sped away. I drive a completely stock VX.

I'm pretty mad right now, if it wasn't for my brother I wouldn't have a car right now all cause some thieves aren't willing to earn what they want. It's going to be a long night, there's no way i can sleep now. I never thought this would happen to me, it's made me think twice about modding my car.

Old 07-17-2004, 11:23 PM

Default Re: Another hatch almost lost... (MaLaRk)

today i just bought a servalence (not sure of spelling) camera. i'm going to put right where my cars are so i can see if anyone comes up to where my cars are. hopefully the camera itself would scare any possible thieves.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Another hatch almost lost... (boostedeghatch)

Yeah, it sux not bein' able to sleep at night worrying about your car. I hardly sleep at night as I'm always walking out to my car every hour. Living at an apartment, I'm not fortunate to bolt a camera anywhere on the unit. Plus, my parking spot is too far to see from my unit anyway. Club your car up. I've got 3 different types of clubs (one from steering to window, one from steering wheel to clutch, and one from steering wheel to gas) on my car and a decent alarm, lol. I'm waiting 'til I get a removeable steering wheel system. Good luck, man!
Old 07-17-2004, 11:57 PM

Default Re: Another hatch almost lost... (TallAssFilipino)

Going shopping for security things tomorrow, I knew I'd have to do this eventually. I'm not a rich kid but live near a very rich area, why do they have to pick on my car when there's countless AMG's and Escalades etc haha. I love my hatch too much to give it up, I guess this is just what you have to endure owning a honda nowadays.